AMENDMENT TO THE AMENDED AND RESTATED ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT SELLING AGENT AGREEMENT
This amendment dated as the 23rd day of June, 2020 to the Amended and Restated Alternative Investment Selling Agent Agreement (the Agreement) effective as of March 3, 2016, as amended from time to time, by and between each of the limited partnerships listed on Schedule 1 hereto (each, a Partnership, and together, the Partnerships), Ceres Managed Futures LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the General Partner), and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, currently doing business as Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSSB or Placement Agent). Capitalized terms used herein but not otherwise defined shall have the respective meanings assigned them in the Agreement.
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the General Partner, the Partnerships and Placement Agent agree to amend the Agreement to (i) reflect a reduction in the annual Ongoing Placement Agent Fee payable to the Placement Agent from 2.0% to 1.0%, where applicable, and (ii) replace Schedules 1, 2, and 3; and
WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 15(c) of the Agreement, any change to the Agreement must be in writing and signed by all parties.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1. Schedule 1 of the Agreement shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced by Schedule 1 attached hereto.
2. Schedule 2 of the Agreement shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced by Schedule 2 attached hereto.
3. Schedule 3 of the Agreement shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced by Schedule 3 attached hereto.
4. The effective date of this Amendment shall be July 1, 2020.
5. This Amendment, together with any documents referred to herein, constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Amendment and supersedes and extinguishes any prior drafts, agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature, whether in writing or oral, relating to such subject matter.
6. This Amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts, including via facsimile or email, each of which is an original and all of which when taken together evidence the same agreement. Any signature on the signature page of this Amendment may be an original, a fax or electronically transmitted signature or may be executed by applying an electronic signature using DocuSign or, if permitted by the General Partner (such permission not to be unreasonably withheld), any other similar program.