RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. No sidewalks, entrance, passages, courts, elevators, vestibules, stairways, corridors or halls shall be obstructed or encumbered by Tenant or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the Premises and if the Premises are situated on the ground floor of the Project, Tenant shall further, at Tenants own expense, keep the sidewalks and curb directly in front of the Premises clean and free from rubbish.
2. No awning or other projection shall be attached to the outside walls or windows of the Project without the prior written consent of Landlord. No curtains, blinds, shades, drapes or screens shall be attached to or hung in, or used in connection with any window or door of the Premises, without the prior written consent of Landlord. Such awnings, projections, curtains, blinds, shades, drapes, screens and other fixtures must be of a quality, type, design, color, material and general appearance approved by Landlord, and shall be attached in the manner approved by Landlord. All lighting fixtures hung in offices or spaces along the perimeter of the Premises must be of a quality, type, design, bulb color, size and general appearance approved by Landlord.
3. No sign, advertisement, notice, lettering, decoration or other thing shall be exhibited, inscribed, painted or affixed by Tenant on any part of the outside or inside of the Premises or of the Project, without the prior written consent of Landlord. In the event of the violation of the foregoing by Tenant, Landlord may remove same without any liability, and may charge the expense incurred by such removal to Tenant.
4. The sashes, sash doors, skylights, windows and doors that reflect or admit light or air into the halls, passageways or other public places in the Project shall not be covered or obstructed by Tenant, nor shall any bottles, parcels or other articles be placed on the window sills or in the public portions of the Project.
5. No showcases or other articles shall be put in front of or affixed to any part of the exterior of the Project, nor placed in public portions thereof without the prior written consent of Landlord.
6. The water and wash closets and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags or other substances shall be thrown therein. All damages resulting from any misuse of the fixtures shall be borne by Tenant to the extent that Tenant or Tenants agents, servants, employees, contractors, visitors or licensees shall have caused the same.
7. Tenant shall not mark, paint, drill into or in any way deface any part of the Premises or the Project. No boring, cutting or stringing of wires shall be permitted, except with the prior written consent of Landlord, and as Landlord may direct.
8. No animal or bird of any kind shall be brought into or kept in or about the Premises or the Project, except seeing-eye dogs or other seeing-eye animals, and those animals incidental to Tenants Permitted Use.