Adjusted EBITDA but less than the target Adjusted EBITDA, or more than the target Adjusted EBITDA but less than the maximum Adjusted EBITDA; provided, however, that notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, the Annual Adjusted EBITDA Performance Bonus for any such year shall be zero if the Adjusted EBITDA achieved by the Company for such year is less than the threshold Adjusted EBITDA for such year, and in no event shall an Annual Adjusted EBITDA Performance Bonus for any such year be more than 200% of the Adjusted EBITDA Target Bonus for such year even if the Adjusted EBITDA achieved by the Company for such year exceeds the maximum Adjusted EBITDA for such year. The Company shall pay the Annual Adjusted EBITDA Performance Bonus earned by the Executive for each year in the immediately following year, no later than March 15. Any bonuses payable by the Company to the Executive pursuant to this Section 2(b)(i) shall be awarded under and subject to the terms of the Companys 2000 Incentive Bonus Compensation Plan, as amended from time to time (the Bonus Plan) or any successor thereto, subject to any approval of shareholders of the Company, if required by Section 162(m) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the Code).
2. Section 9(a) of the Employment Agreement shall be amended as of the Amendment Effective Date to delete it in its entirety replace it with the following:
(a) For purposes of this Agreement, the term Adjusted EBITDA, as it applies to any particular year, means that amount for such year equal to the Companys Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization, as determined by the Company and derived from the Companys audited financial statements, subject to such modifications as are set forth in the Annual Adjusted EBITDA Performance Bonus Table for such year.
3. As of the Amendment Effective Date, each reference to Annual Adjusted IBIT Performance Bonus throughout the Employment Agreement shall be deleted and replaced with the following: Annual Adjusted EBITDA Performance Bonus.
4. The Employment Agreement, as amended by this Amendment, constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. All previous discussions and agreements with respect to the subject matter of this Amendment are superseded by this Amendment.
5. Except as expressly amended hereby, all the terms, conditions, and provisions of the Employment Agreement, as amended, shall remain in full force and effect. This Amendment shall form a part of the Employment Agreement for all purposes.
6. This Amendment may be executed in counterparts and by facsimile or other electronic means, including by portable document format (PDF), each of which shall be deemed to have the same legal effect as an original and together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
7. The Company represents and warrants that it has the full power and authority to enter into this Amendment.
[The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank]