For purposes of this Section 3.16, the amount of any contingent liability at any time shall be computed as the amount that would reasonably be expected to become an actual and matured liability.
SECTION 3.17. No Material Adverse Effect. Since October 3, 2015, there has been no event that has had, or would reasonably be expected to have, either individually or in the aggregate, a Material Adverse Effect.
SECTION 3.18. Insurance. Schedule 3.18 sets forth a true, complete and correct description of all material insurance maintained by or on behalf of the Borrower or any Restricted Subsidiary as of the Closing Date. As of such date, such insurance is in full force and effect.
SECTION 3.19. USA PATRIOT Act; FCPA; OFAC; Anti-Terrorism.
(1) To the extent applicable, each of Holdings, the Borrower and their respective Subsidiaries is in compliance, in all material respects, with the USA PATRIOT Act.
(2) No part of the proceeds of the Term Loans will be used by Holdings, the Borrower or any of their respective Subsidiaries, directly or, to the knowledge of Holdings, the Borrower or any of their respective Subsidiaries, indirectly, for any payments to any governmental official or employee, political party, official of a political party, candidate for political office or anyone else acting in an official capacity, in order to obtain, retain or direct business or obtain any improper advantage, in violation of the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
(3) None of Holdings, the Borrower or any of their respective Subsidiaries is any of the following:
(a) a Person that is listed in the annex to, or is otherwise subject to the provisions of, Executive Order No. 13224 on Terrorist Financing effective September 24, 2001 (the Executive Order);
(b) a Person owned or Controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, any Person that is listed in the annex to, or is otherwise subject to the provisions of, the Executive Order;
(c) a Person with which any Lender is prohibited from dealing or otherwise engaging in any transaction by any laws with respect to terrorism or money laundering;
(d) a Person that commits, threatens or conspires to commit or supports terrorism as defined in the Executive Order; or
(e) a Person that is named as a specially designated national and blocked Person on the most current list published by the U.S. Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) at its official website or any replacement website or other replacement official publication of such list and none of the proceeds of the Term Loans will be, directly or, to the knowledge of Holdings, the Borrower or any of their respective Subsidiaries, indirectly, offered, lent, contributed or otherwise made available to any Restricted Subsidiary, joint venture partner or other Person for the purpose of financing the activities of any Person currently the subject of sanctions administered by OFAC.
SECTION 3.20. Intellectual Property; Licenses, Etc. Except as set forth on Schedule 3.20:
(1) except as would not reasonably be expected to have a Material Adverse Effect, the Borrower and each Restricted Subsidiary owns, or possesses the right to use, all of the patents, patent rights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or mask works, domain names, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights (collectively, Intellectual Property Rights) that are reasonably necessary for the operation of their respective businesses, without conflict with the rights of any other Person;
(2) except as would not reasonably be expected to have a Material Adverse Effect, neither the Borrower nor any of the Restricted Subsidiaries nor any Intellectual Property Rights, product, process, method, substance, part or other material now employed, sold or offered by the Borrower or the Restricted Subsidiaries is infringing upon, misappropriating or otherwise violating Intellectual Property Rights of any Person; and