banking moratorium shall have been declared either by U.S. federal or New York State authorities; (iv) there shall have occurred any outbreak or escalation of hostilities, declaration by the United States of a national emergency or war or other calamity or crisis the effect of which on financial markets is such as to make it, in the sole judgment of the Representatives, impractical or inadvisable to proceed with the offering, sale or delivery of the Securities as contemplated in the Registration Statement, the Disclosure Package and the Prospectus (exclusive of any amendment or supplement thereto); or (v) there has been a material disruption in securities settlement, payment or clearance services in the United States.
14. Representations and Indemnities to Survive. The respective agreements, representations, warranties, indemnities and other statements of the Company or its officers and of the Underwriters set forth in or made pursuant to this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, regardless of any investigation made by or on behalf of the Underwriters or the Company or any of the indemnified persons referred to in Section 11 hereof, and will survive delivery of and payment for the Securities. The provisions of Sections 10 and 11 hereof shall survive the termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
15. Notices. All communications hereunder will be in writing and effective only on receipt, and, if sent to the Representatives, will be telefaxed to, or mailed or delivered to BofA Securities, Inc., 50 Rockefeller Plaza, NY 1-050-12-01, New York, New York 10020, Attention: High Grade Debt Capital Markets Transaction Management/Legal, Fax: (212) 901-7881; Mizuho Securities USA LLC, 320 Park Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, New York 10022, Attention: Debt Capital Markets Desk, Facsimile: 212 ###-###-####; MUFG Securities Americas Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americans, 6th Floor, New York, New York 10020, Attention: Capital Markets Group, Facsimile: (646) 434-3455; SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc., 277 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10172, Attention: Debt Capital Markets: (888) 868-6856 or, if sent to the Company, will be mailed, delivered or telefaxed to ###-###-#### and confirmed to it at 10560 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Street North, St. Petersburg, Florida 33716, attention of the General Counsel.
16. Successors. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and the indemnified persons referred to in Section 11 hereof and their respective successors and no other person will have any right or obligation hereunder.
17. Integration. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings (whether written or oral) between the Company and the Underwriters, or any of them, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
18. Applicable Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts made and to be performed within the State of New York.
19. Waiver of Jury Trial. The Company hereby irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby.