Employee understands and agrees that he must notify the Company of the revocation in an express, signed writing delivered to the attention of Human Resources and Legal Departments, Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc., 999 Skyway Road, Suite 150, San Carlos, CA 94070, with an electronic copy sent to [***], within seven (7) days following Employee’s execution of this Agreement.
18. Non-enforcement of Limitation on Post Retirement Employment. [***].
19. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire and only agreement between Employee and the Company pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any other agreements or understandings and discussions, written or oral, that may have existed between the parties are superseded by this Agreement and are no longer effective except as otherwise expressly stated herein. Employee will, for example, continue to be bound by the obligations as stated in the EPIIA. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a written amendment signed by the Parties. Employee has acknowledged that, in signing this Agreement, he has not relied on any representation, promise, or inducement not contained in writing in this Agreement.
20. Unenforceability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this Agreement shall not affect the other provisions hereof, and this Agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.
21. Severability. In the event any paragraph, section, sentence, provision, or clause of this Agreement, or portion thereof, shall be determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable and cannot be modified to be enforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and the remainder of any such paragraph, section, sentence, provision, or clause shall not be affected and shall be given full effect without regard to the illegal, invalid or unenforceable portion, provided, however, if Paragraph 7 above is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the Company shall be released from any obligations under Paragraph 2 above, and Employee shall retain all of his rights.
22. Counterparts. This Agreement may be signed in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which shall constitute one and the same instrument.
23. Nature of Agreement. Employee understands and agrees that this Agreement is a severance agreement and does not constitute an admission of liability or wrongdoing on the part of the Company.
24. Successors and Assigns. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Employee, his heirs, executors and administrators and the Company and its successors and assigns. If not publicly disclosed, and if permissible under any relevant agreements or securities laws, Company will provide Employee with written notice of any merger of the Company with or into another entity or a sale of all or