1. Plan Controls; Restricted Shares. In consideration of this Award, you hereby promise to honor and to be bound by the Plan and this Award Agreement, including the following terms and conditions, which serve as the agreed basis for your Award. The terms contained in the Plan are incorporated into and made a part of this Award Agreement, and this Award Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Plan. In the event of any actual or alleged conflict between the provisions of the Plan and this Award Agreement, the provisions of the Plan shall control and be deemed to amend the Award Agreement. The “Restricted Shares” are the Shares specified on page 1 hereof that are issued to you pursuant to Section 9 of the Plan and the additional terms of this Award Agreement. Unless the context otherwise requires, and solely for purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Company” means Invesco Ltd., its Affiliates and their respective successors and assigns, as applicable. Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Plan.
2. Restrictions. Restricted Shares may not be sold, assigned, transferred, pledged or otherwise encumbered. Upon your Termination of Service for any reason other than as set forth in Paragraph 3 hereof, you shall forfeit all of your right, title and interest in and to the Restricted Shares as of the date of your Termination of Service.
3. Expiration and Termination of Restrictions. The restrictions imposed under Paragraph 2 hereof will expire, and the Restricted Shares will become unrestricted Shares, on the earliest to occur of the following:
(a) the first anniversary of the Grant Date, provided that you have not experienced a Termination of Service before such date, or
(b) in the event of your Termination of Service due to death or Disability, as of the date of your Termination of Service, or
(c) in the event of your Termination of Service due to resignation or retirement, as of the first anniversary of the Grant Date; or
(d) in the event of a Change in Control and this Award Agreement is not assumed, converted or replaced in connection with the transaction that constitutes the Change in Control, as of the date of such Change in Control; or
(e) in the event of your Termination of Service following a Change in Control that occurs after the Grant Date but before the first anniversary of the Grant Date, by the Company other than for Cause, as of the first anniversary of the Grant Date.
Upon the expiration or termination of an applicable restriction set forth in this Paragraph 3, unrestricted Shares will be delivered to you as soon thereafter as practicable.
4. Shareholder Rights. Upon issuance of the Restricted Shares, you shall have all of the rights of a Shareholder with respect to the Restricted Shares, including voting and dividend rights.
5. Data Privacy. Pursuant to applicable personal data protection laws, the Company hereby notifies you of the following in relation to your personal data and the collection, use, processing and transfer (collectively, the “Use”) of such data in relation to the
Company’s grant of the Restricted Shares and your participation in the Plan. The Use of your personal data is necessary for the Company’s administration of the Plan and your participation in the Plan. Your denial and/or objection to the Use of personal data may affect your participation in the Plan. As such, you voluntarily acknowledge, consent and agree (where required under applicable law), to the Use of personal data as described in this Paragraph 5.
The Company holds certain personal information about you, which may include your name, home address and telephone number, date of birth, social security number or other identification number, any Shares held by you, details of all Restricted Shares or any other entitlement to Shares awarded in your favor, for the purpose of managing and administering the Plan (“Data”). The Data may be provided by you or collected, where lawful, from the Company, Affiliates or third parties, and the Company will process the Data for the exclusive purpose of implementing, administering and managing your participation in the Plan. The data processing will take place through electronic and non-electronic means according to logics and procedures strictly correlated to the purposes for which Data are collected and with confidentiality and security provisions as set forth by applicable laws and regulations in your country of residence. Data processing operations will be performed minimizing the use of personal and identification data when such data are unnecessary for the processing purposes sought. Data will be accessible within the Company’s organization only by those persons requiring access for purposes of the implementation, administration and operation of the Plan and for your participation in the Plan.
The Company will transfer Data among its Affiliates as necessary for the purpose of implementation, administration and management of your participation in the Plan, and the Company may further transfer Data to any third parties assisting the Company in the implementation, administration and management of the Plan. These recipients may be located in the European Economic Area, or elsewhere throughout the world, such as the United States. You hereby authorize them to receive, possess, use, retain and transfer the Data, in electronic or other form, for purposes of implementing, administering and managing your participation in the Plan, including any requisite transfer of such Data as may be required for the administration of the Plan and/or the subsequent holding of Shares on your behalf to a broker or other third party with whom you may elect to deposit any Shares acquired pursuant to the Plan.
You may, at any time, exercise your rights provided under applicable personal data protection laws, which may include the right to (a) obtain confirmation as to the existence of the Data, (b) verify the content, origin and accuracy of the Data, (c) request the integration, update, amendment, deletion, or blockage (for breach of applicable laws) of the Data, and (d) oppose, for legal reasons, the collection, processing or transfer of the Data that is not necessary or required for the implementation, administration and/or operation of the Plan and your participation in the Plan. You may seek to exercise these rights by contacting Invesco, Ltd., Manager, Sr. Executive Compensation, 1555 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30309.