8. Advice of Counsel. I acknowledge that I have had an adequate opportunity to consult with my own attorney before signing this Release and that the Company informed me, in writing, that I should talk with my own attorney before signing the Release.
9. Knowing and Voluntary Acceptance of Release. I understand and acknowledge that:
a. I was provided no less than forty-five (45) days to review and consider this Release and decide whether to sign this Release;
b. If I have signed this Release prior to the end of the forty-five (45) day period that the Company has provided for me to consider it, I agree and acknowledge that I knowingly and voluntarily waived my right to consider this Agreement for the full forty-five (45) days and I concluded that I had ample time to consider and understand this Release and to review its terms;
c. My signature below indicates that I am entering into this Release freely, knowingly and voluntarily, with a full understanding of the terms of this Release and its legal effects, and without fraud, duress or coercion; and
d. I understand that if I do not sign this Release within forty-five (45) days, I will not be eligible to receive any of the benefits in the Separation Agreement.
10. Revocation. If I am age forty or older, I understand that I have seven (7) days after I sign this Release to revoke the Release by giving the Company written notice of revocation. I understand that in order to revoke this Release, I must provide written notice by email to ***@***, so that it is received by the Company within the seven-day period. If written notice of revocation is not received by the Company by the close of business on the seventh (7th) day following my execution of this Release, this Release shall be final, binding, and irrevocable. If I revoke, I will not be eligible to receive benefits under the Separation Agreement.
11. Disclosure under Older Workers Benefit Protection Act. If I am age forty or older, I acknowledge receipt of Attachment A with this Release, which describes the job titles and ages of all individuals with CIC agreements selected for termination, and the job titles and ages of all individuals with CIC agreements who were not selected for termination.
12. No Representations. I represent and acknowledge that in signing this Release, I do not rely, and have not relied, upon any representation or statement not set forth herein made by the Company, or by any of its employees, managers, officers, agents, representatives, or attorneys with regard to the subject matter, basis, or effect of this Release, or the Separation Agreement or any other matter.
13. Entire Agreement. This Release (together with the Separation Agreement) sets forth the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior contracts, agreements, arrangements, communications, discussions, representations, warranties, or understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof. I warrant that no promise, inducement, or agreement not expressed herein has been made to me in connection with this Release. I agree that this Release may not be altered, amended, modified or otherwise changed in any respect whatsoever except by an executed written agreement, and I will not claim that this Release has been orally altered or modified or otherwise changed by oral communication of any kind or character.