Page 9 of 10
e. The provisions of this Section 8 are intended to apply to any and all payments or benefits available to you under this letter agreement or any other agreement or plan of the Company under which you may receive Contingent Compensation Payments.
9. Restrictive Covenants/Absence of Restrictions. In exchange for your employment with the Company pursuant to the terms and conditions herein and, with respect to the non-competition provision, the grant of equity described in Section 6, you hereby agree to execute the enclosed Inventions, Non-Disclosure, Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreement (the Restrictive Covenant Agreement). By executing this Letter Agreement, you acknowledge that your eligibility for the grant of equity set forth in Section 6 of this Letter Agreement is contingent upon your agreement to the non-competition provisions set forth in the Restrictive Covenant Agreement. You further acknowledge that such consideration was mutually agreed upon by you and the Company and is fair and reasonable in exchange for your compliance with such non-competition obligations and that you were provided at least ten (10) business days to review the Restrictive Covenant Agreement. You represent that you are not bound by any employment contract, restrictive covenant or other restriction preventing (or that purports to prevent) you from entering into employment with or carrying out your responsibilities for the Company, or which is in any way inconsistent with the terms of this Letter Agreement.
10. Proof of Legal Right to Work. You agree to provide to the Company, within three (3) days of your date of hire, documentation proving your eligibility to work in the United States, as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. You may need a work visa in order to be eligible to work in the United States. If that is the case, your employment with the Company will be conditioned upon your obtaining a work visa in a timely manner as determined by the Company.
11. At-Will Employment. This Letter Agreement shall not be construed as an agreement, either expressed or implied, to employ you for any stated term, and shall in no way alter the Companys policy of employment at will, under which both you and the Company remain free to terminate the employment relationship, with or without cause, at any time, with or without notice. Although your job duties, title, compensation and benefits, as well as the Companys personnel policies and procedures, may change from time to time, the at-will nature of your employment may only be changed by a written agreement signed by you and the Board, which expressly states the intention to modify the at-will nature of your employment. Similarly, nothing in this Letter Agreement shall be construed as an agreement, either express or implied, to pay you any compensation or grant you any benefit beyond the end of your employment with the Company, except to the extent explicitly set forth in Section 7 hereof.
12. Company Premises and Property. The Companys premises, including all workspaces, furniture, documents, and other tangible materials, and all information technology resources of the Company (including computers, data and other electronic files, and all internet and email) are subject to oversight and inspection by the Company at any time. Company employees should have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Company premises, materials, resources, or information.
13. Entire Agreement/Governing Law. This Letter Agreement is your formal offer of employment and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, discussions and