9. Consent to Jurisdiction. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement.
10. Waiver of Jury Trial. Each of the Executive and the Company irrevocably and unconditionally WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY PROCEEDING (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE EXECUTIVES EMPLOYMENT BY THE COMPANY OR ANY AFFILIATE OF THE COMPANY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE EXECUTIVES OR THE COMPANYS PERFORMANCE UNDER, OR THE ENFORCEMENT OF, THIS AGREEMENT.
11. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties concerning such subject matter, including the Prior Agreement, provided that the Restrictive Covenants Agreements and the Equity Documents remain in full force and effect.
12. Withholding; Tax Effect. All payments made by the Company to the Executive under this Agreement shall be net of any tax or other amounts required to be withheld by the Company under applicable law. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to require the Company to make any payments to compensate the Executive for any adverse tax effect associated with any payments or benefits or for any deduction or withholding from any payment or benefit.
13. Assignment; Successors and Assigns. Neither the Executive nor the Company may make any assignment of this Agreement or any interest in it, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other; provided, however, that the Company may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement (including the Restrictive Covenants Agreements) without the Executives consent to any affiliate or to any person or entity with whom the Company shall hereafter effect a reorganization or consolidation, into which the Company merges or to whom it transfers all or substantially all of its properties or assets; provided, further that if the Executive remains employed or becomes employed by the Company, the purchaser or any of their affiliates in connection with any such transaction, then the Executive shall not be entitled to any payments, benefits or vesting pursuant to Section 5 or pursuant to Section 6 of this Agreement solely as a result of such transaction. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the Executive and the Company, and each of the Executives and the Companys respective successors, executors, administrators, heirs and permitted assigns. In the event of the Executives death after the Executives termination of employment but prior to the completion by the Company of all payments due to the Executive under this Agreement, the Company shall continue such payments to the Executives beneficiary designated in writing to the Company prior to the Executives death (or to the Executives estate, if the Executive fails to make such designation).
14. Enforceability. If any portion or provision of this Agreement (including, without limitation, any portion or provision of any section of this Agreement) shall to any extent be declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such portion or provision in circumstances other than those as to which it is so declared illegal or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each portion and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.