paid on or before the last day of Employees taxable year following the taxable year in which Employee incurred the expenses. The amount of expenses reimbursed or in-kind benefits payable in one year shall not affect the amount eligible for reimbursement or in-kind benefits payable in any other taxable year of Employee, and Employees right to reimbursement for such amounts shall not be subject to liquidation or exchange for any other benefit.
11. Withholding Taxes. All forms of compensation referred to in these Terms of Employment will be subject to reduction to reflect applicable withholding and payroll taxes.
12. Compliance with Confidential Information and Inventions Agreement and Company Policies. In the performance of services for the Company, Employee will be expected to abide by Company rules and policies. Employee and the Company have entered into a Confidential Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement attached hereto as Exhibit A which prohibits unauthorized use or disclosure of the Companys proprietary information, among other obligations. Employee agrees to perform each and every obligation of Employee therein contained. Notwithstanding the foregoing or in the Confidential Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. Section 1833(b), Employee shall not be held criminally or civilly liable under any Federal or State trade secret law for the disclosure of a trade secret that: (a) is made in confidence to a Federal, State, or local government official, either directly or indirectly, or to an attorney, and solely for the purpose of reporting or investigating a suspected violation of law; or (b) is made in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit or other proceeding, if such filing is made under seal.
13. Protection of Third Party Information. In Employees work for the Company, Employee will be expected not to use or disclose any confidential information, including trade secrets, of any former employer or other person to whom Employee has an obligation of confidentiality. Rather, Employee will be expected to use only that information which is generally known and used by persons with training and experience comparable to his own, which is common knowledge in the industry or otherwise legally in the public domain, or which is otherwise provided or developed by the Company. Employee agrees that Employee will not bring onto Company premises any unpublished documents or property belonging to any former employer or other person to whom Employee has an obligation of confidentiality. Employee hereby represents that he has disclosed to the Company any contract he has signed that may restrict his activities on behalf of the Company.
14. Return of Company Property. Upon the termination of Employees employment with the Company for any reason, as a precondition to the receipt of the Accelerated Vesting, within five (5) days after Employees Separation from Service date (or earlier if requested by the Company), Employee will return to the Company all Company documents (and all copies thereof) and other Company property within their possession, custody or control, including but not limited to Company files, notes, financial and operational information, customer lists and contact information, investor and finance source lists and contract information, product information, research and development information, drawings, records, plans, forecasts, reports, payroll information, spreadsheets, studies, analyses, compilations of data, proposals, agreements, sales and marketing information, personnel information, specifications, code, software, databases, computer-recorded information, tangible property and equipment (including but not limited to computers, facsimile machines, mobile telephones, tablets, handheld devices and servers), credit cards, entry cards, identification badges and keys, and any materials of any kind which contain or embody any proprietary or confidential information of the Company (and all reproductions thereof in whole or in part and in any medium). Employee shall deliver to the Board a signed statement certifying compliance with this Section 14 prior to the receipt of the Accelerated Vesting.
15. Exclusive Services. Employee shall at all times faithfully, industriously and to the best of Employees ability, experience and talent perform to the satisfaction of the Board all of the duties that