1. Any sidewalks, lobbies, passages, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed or used by Tenant for any purpose other than ingress and egress from and to the Premises. Landlord shall in all cases retain the right to control or prevent access by all persons whose presence, in the judgment of Landlord, shall be prejudicial to the safety, peace or character of the Property.
2. The toilet rooms, toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, plumbing or other service apparatus of any kind shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were installed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, ashes, chemicals or other refuse or injurious substances shall be placed therein or used in connection therewith or left in any lobbies, passages, elevators or stairways.
3. Tenant shall not impair in any way the fire safety system and shall comply with all safety, fire protection and evacuation procedures and regulations established by Landlord, any governmental agency or any insurance company insuring the Building, including without limitation the insurers Red Tag Permit System, Hot Work Permit System and all other fire protection impairment procedures. No person shall go on the roof without Landlords prior written permission.
4. Skylights, windows, doors and transoms shall not be covered or obstructed by Tenant, and Tenant shall not install any window covering which would affect the exterior appearance of the Building, except as approved in writing by Landlord. Tenant shall not remove, without Landlords prior written consent, any shades, blinds or curtains in the Premises.
5. Without Landlords prior written consent, Tenant shall not hang, install, mount, suspend or attach anything from or to any sprinkler, plumbing, utility or other lines. If Tenant hangs, installs, mounts, suspends or attaches anything from or to any doors, windows, walls, floors or ceilings, Tenant shall spackle and sand all holes and repair any damage caused thereby or by the removal thereof at or prior to the expiration or termination of the Lease.
6. Tenant shall not change any locks nor place additional locks upon any doors or any access codes or systems without first providing to Landlord keys, access cards or fobs or codes to such locks or systems so that at all times Landlord has pass keys or access cards or fobs or knowledge of the access codes. No additional locks or bolts of any kind will be placed on any of the doors or windows by Tenant. Tenant will, on the expiration or earlier termination of Tenants tenancy, deliver to Landlord all keys (or fobs or access cards, as the case may be) to any space within the Building either furnished to or otherwise procured by Tenant, and in the event of the loss of any keys, fobs or access cards furnished, Tenant will pay to Landlord the cost thereof.
7. Tenant shall not cause excessive noise or any disturbance, nor use nor keep in the Building any matter having an offensive odor, nor explosive or highly flammable material, nor shall any animals other than handicap assistance dogs in the company of their masters be brought into or kept in or about the Property.