as reflected in the Buyers eVault, and (C) the eNote shall contain the Agency eNote Clause.
(vi) If an eMortgage Loan, the eClosing Transaction Records, the versions of the eClosing System used in the Origination of such Purchased Mortgage Loan, the Mortgage and all files, documents, records, system logs, audit trail and other data and information relating to each related eNote and other Electronic Records throughout the life of such purchased eMortgage Loan;
(vii) If not a Cooperative Loan:
(1) Evidence satisfactory to Buyer that such Mortgage Loan is a MERS Designated Mortgage Loan, and if such Mortgage Loan (x) was a MOM Loan at Origination, a copy of the original Mortgage having on its face both such Mortgages MIN and language indicating that the Mortgage Loan is a MOM Loan or (y) was not a MOM Loan at Origination, the original or a copy of (i) the Mortgage, (ii) its MIN and (iii) its assignment to MERS and the originals or copies of all intervening assignments.
(2) If not an eMortgage Loan, the original recorded Mortgage, or, if the original has been lost or if such Mortgage is in the process of being recorded, a copy of the original Mortgage together with an Officers Certificate or certification by the related Settlement Agent (which may be included on the face of such copy) certifying (x) that such copy is a true, correct and complete copy and (y) that such Mortgage has been transmitted to the appropriate recording office for recordation.
(3) Except with respect to a MOM Loan, an original Assignment of Mortgage, in blank in the name of the Last Endorsee.
(4) The originals or copies of all intervening Assignments of Mortgage, if any, in each case, with evidence of recording thereon, showing an unbroken chain of title from its originator to the Last Endorsee.
(5) The original or a copy of the lenders policy of title insurance (or a commitment for title insurance or preliminary title report, if the policy is being held by the title insurance company pending recordation of the Mortgage) or an attorneys opinion of title and abstract of title.
(6) The originals or copies of all powers of attorney or similar instruments, if applicable.
(7) The originals of all assumption, modification, consolidation, substitution and extension agreements, if any, with evidence of recordation thereon, or copies of such original agreements together with an Officers Certificate or certification by the related Settlement Agent (which may be stamped on the document or affixed to the document as a separate certification) (x) that such copy is a true, correct and complete copy and (y) that the original has been transmitted to the appropriate recording office for recordation.