5. Restrictive Covenants. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Sections 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Executives Employment Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Further Assurances. The parties shall cooperate fully with each other and execute such further instruments, documents and agreements, and shall give such further written assurances, as may be reasonably requested by one another to better evidence and reflect the transactions described herein and contemplated hereby and to carry into effect the intent and purposes of this Agreement.
7. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with internal laws, but not the conflicts of law rules, of the State of Illinois.
(a) Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration. Judgment upon any award rendered by arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
(b) The arbitrator shall be selected by the mutual agreement of the parties. Any arbitrator selected shall be a professional having at least ten years of experience in labor or employment related practice areas. If the amount in dispute exceeds $250,000, the parties shall select, by mutual agreement, a panel of three arbitrators, rather than one arbitrator, to resolve the dispute.
(c) The arbitration shall be conducted in Chicago, Illinois (unless the corporate headquarters of the Company shall have been moved to another location, in which case the arbitration shall be conducted in such location). Reasonable discovery shall be permitted as determined by the arbitrator or arbitrators. Both parties to an arbitration shall have the right to be represented by counsel. The Company shall be responsible for paying all administrative fees, costs and expenses associated with the arbitration, including filing fees, the arbitrators fees, and the expense of the arbitration proceedings, with all other costs and attorneys fees to be paid by the party incurring such costs and fees (subject to any reimbursement pursuant to Section 9).
(d) Except as otherwise provided herein, this arbitration procedure is the exclusive remedy for any contractual, non-contractual or statutory claim of any kind, including claims arising under federal, state and local statutory law, including, but not limited to, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, 29 U.S.C. § 621 et seq.; Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. § 2000e et seq.; the Americans with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq.; the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, 29 U.S.C. § 1001 et seq.; the Illinois Human Rights Act, 75 ILCS § 5/1-101 et seq.; and common law or equitable claims alleging breach of contract, defamation, fraud, outrageous conduct, promissory estoppel, violation of public policy, wrongful discharge or any other tort, contract or equitable theory. Executive agrees to exhaust any and all internal dispute resolution procedures established by the Company prior to pursuing arbitration under this Agreement.
9. Reimbursement of Legal Expenses. If any contest or dispute shall arise between the Company and the Executive regarding any provision of this Agreement, the Company shall reimburse the Executive for all legal fees and expenses reasonably incurred by the Executive in connection with such contest or dispute, but only if the Executive prevails to a substantial extent with respect to at least one of Executives material claims brought and pursued in connection with such contest or dispute. Such reimbursement shall be made as soon as practicable following the resolution of such contest or dispute (whether or not appealed) to the extent the Company receives written evidence of such fees and expenses. Any such reimbursements or expenses shall be paid not later than as soon as practicable following the resolution of the dispute but in no event later than the end of the first taxable year of the Executive in which the Company and the Executive enter into a legally binding settlement of such dispute, the Company concedes that the amount is payable, or the Company is required to make such payment pursuant to a final and nonappealable judgment or other binding decision.
10. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by any Court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such provision shall be of no force and effect, but the enforceability of all other provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired.
11. Binding Agreement. Executive shall not delegate or assign any of Executives rights or obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that the terms of this Agreement and all rights of Executive hereunder shall inure to