Form of Extension Warrant
THIS WARRANT AND THE SECURITIES ISSUABLE UPON THE EXERCISE HEREOF HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “ACT”) AND MAY NOT BE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE, TRANSFERRED, PLEDGED OR HYPOTHECATED WITHOUT REGISTRATION UNDER THE ACT UNLESS EITHER (i) THE COMPANY HAS RECEIVED AN OPINION OF COUNSEL, IN FORM AND SUBSTANCE REASONABLY SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY, TO THE EFFECT THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH DISPOSITION OR (ii) THE SALE OF SUCH SECURITIES IS MADE PURSUANT TO RULE 144 PROMULGATED UNDER THE ACT.
|Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Date of Issuance: ____ __, 2019||Void after: ____ __, 2022|
WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
GLOBE PHOTOS, INC.
This Warrant to Purchase Common Stock of Globe Photos, Inc. (this “Warrant”), is issued to [_______] (and, together with its permitted successors and assigns, the “Holder”) by Globe Photos, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”). This Warrant is issued as part of a series of similar warrants (the “Warrants”) to certain persons and entities (the “Holders”).
1. Purchase of Shares.
(a) Number of Shares. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, in consideration for the extension of the maturity date under the terms of that certain Convertible Promissory Note, by and between the Holder and Company issued as part of a series of similar notes to the Holders (the “Note”), the Holder is entitled, upon surrender of this Warrant at the principal office of the Company (or at such other place as the Company shall notify the Holder in writing), to purchase from the Company [______] fully paid and nonassessable shares of the Company’s Common Stock (the “Common Stock”), which represents an amount equivalent to twenty five percent (25%) of (i) the convertible number of shares of Common Stock the Holder is entitled pursuant to the Note as of the date hereof and (ii) those certain shares of Common Stock held by the Holder which were acquired pursuant to a Regulation S transaction in or about May 2019.
(b) Exercise Price. The exercise price for the shares of Common Stock issuable pursuant to Section 1(a) of this Warrant (the “Warrant Shares”) shall be $9.00 per share (the “Exercise Price”). The Warrant Shares and the Exercise Price shall be subject to adjustment pursuant to Section 8 hereof.
2. Exercise Period. This Warrant shall be exercisable beginning on the date of this Warrant and ending at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time on the three (3) year anniversary of the date hereof (the “Exercise Period”); provided, however, that this Warrant shall no longer be exercisable and become null and void upon the consummation of a Change of Control. In the event of a Change of Control, the Company shall notify the Holder at least ten (10) days prior to the consummation of such Change of Control. For the purposes hereof, a “Change of Control” shall mean (i) the direct or indirect sale or transfer, in a single transaction or a series of related transactions, by the stockholders of the Company of voting securities, in which the holders of the outstanding voting securities of the Company immediately prior to such transaction or series of transactions hold, as a result of holding Company securities prior to such transaction, in the aggregate, securities possessing less than fifty percent (50%) of the total combined voting power of all outstanding voting securities of the Company or of the acquiring entity immediately after such transaction or series of related transactions; (ii) a merger or consolidation in which the Company is not the surviving entity, except for a transaction in which the holders of the outstanding voting securities of the Company immediately prior to such merger or consolidation hold as a result of holding Company securities prior to such transaction, in the aggregate, securities possessing more than fifty percent (50%) of the total combined voting power of all outstanding voting securities of the surviving entity (or the parent of the surviving entity) immediately after such merger or consolidation; (iii) a reverse merger in which the Company is the surviving entity but in which the holders of the outstanding voting securities of the Company immediately prior to such merger hold as a result of holding Company securities prior to such transaction, in the aggregate, securities possessing less than fifty percent (50%) of the total combined voting power of all outstanding voting securities of the Company or of the acquiring entity immediately after such merger; or (iv) the sale, transfer or other disposition (in one transaction or a series of related transactions) of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company, except for a transaction in which the holders of the outstanding voting securities of the Company immediately prior to such transaction(s) receive as a distribution with respect to securities of the Company, in the aggregate, securities possessing more than fifty percent (50%) of the total combined voting power of all outstanding voting securities of the acquiring entity immediately after such transaction(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything herein contained to the contrary, the following shall not be deemed to constitute a Change in Control: (A) a merger effected exclusively for the purpose of changing the domicile of the Company; or (B) a transaction or series of related transactions in which the stockholders of the Company immediately following such transaction or series of related transactions own 50% or less of the voting power of the Company if such transactions were undertaken wholly or primarily for capital raising purposes.
3. Method of Exercise.
(a) While this Warrant remains outstanding and exercisable in accordance with Section 2 above, the Holder may exercise, in whole or in part, the purchase rights evidenced hereby. Such exercise shall be effected by:
(i) the surrender of the Warrant, together with a duly executed copy of the Notice of Exercise attached hereto, to the Secretary of the Company at its principal office (or at such other place as the Company shall notify the Holder in writing); and
(ii) the payment in cash to the Company of an amount equal to the aggregate Exercise Price for the number of Warrant Shares being purchased.
(b) Each exercise of this Warrant shall be deemed to have been effected immediately prior to the close of business on the day on which this Warrant is surrendered to the Company as provided in Section 3(a) above. At such time, the person or persons in whose name or names any certificate for the Warrant Shares shall be issuable upon such exercise as provided in Section 3(c) below shall be deemed to have become the holder or holders of record of the Warrant Shares represented by such certificate.
(c) As soon as practicable after the exercise of this Warrant in whole or in part, the Company at its expense will cause to be issued in the name of, and delivered to, the Holder, or as such Holder (upon payment by such Holder of any applicable transfer taxes) may direct:
(i) a certificate or certificates for the number of Warrant Shares to which such Holder shall be entitled, and
(ii) in case such exercise is in part only, a new warrant or warrants (dated the date hereof) of like tenor, calling in the aggregate on the face or faces thereof for the number of Warrant Shares equal to the number of such Warrant Shares described in this Warrant minus the number of such Warrant Shares purchased by the Holder upon all exercises made in accordance with Section 3(a) above.
4. Intentionally omitted.
5. Warranties and Covenants of the Company.
(a) In connection with the transactions provided for herein, the Company hereby represents and warrants to the Holder that the Warrant Shares, when issued, sold, and delivered in accordance with the terms of the Warrants for the consideration expressed therein, will be (i) duly and validly issued, fully paid and nonassessable, (ii) free from all taxes, liens and charges with respect to the issuance thereof, and (iii) based in part upon the representations and warranties of the Holders in this Warrant, will be issued in compliance with all applicable federal and state securities laws.
(b) The Company covenants and agrees that the Company will at all times during the Exercise Period, have authorized and reserved a sufficient number of shares of its Common Stock to provide for the exercise of the rights represented by this Warrant. If at any time during the Exercise Period the number of authorized but unissued shares of the Company’s Common Stock shall not be sufficient to permit exercise of this Warrant, the Company will take such corporate action as may, in the opinion of its counsel, be necessary to increase its authorized but unissued shares of Common Stock to such number of shares as shall be sufficient for such purposes.
(c) In the event of any taking by the Company of a record of the holders of any class of securities for the purpose of determining the holders thereof who are entitled to receive any dividend or other distribution, the Company shall mail to the Holder, at least 10 days prior to the date of such record, a notice specifying the date on which such record is to be taken for the purpose of such dividend or distribution.
6. Representations and Warranties of the Holder. In connection with the transactions provided for herein, the Holder hereby represents and warrants to the Company that:
(a) Authorization. Holder represents that it has full power and authority to enter into this Warrant. This Warrant constitutes the Holder’s valid and legally binding obligation, enforceable in accordance with its terms, except as may be limited by (i) applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, or similar laws relating to or affecting the enforcement of creditors’ rights and (ii) laws relating to the availability of specific performance, injunctive relief or other equitable remedies.
(b) Purchase Entirely for Own Account. The Holder acknowledges that this Warrant is entered into by the Holder in reliance upon such Holder’s representation to the Company that the Warrant and the Warrant Shares (collectively, the “Securities”) will be acquired for investment for the Holder’s own account, not as a nominee or agent, and not with a view to the resale or distribution of any part thereof, and that the Holder has no present intention of selling, granting any participation in or otherwise distributing the same. By acknowledging this Warrant, the Holder further represents that the Holder does not have any contract, undertaking, agreement, or arrangement with any person to sell, transfer or grant participations to such person or to any third person, with respect to the Securities.
(c) Disclosure of Information. The Holder acknowledges that it has received all the information it considers necessary or appropriate for deciding whether to acquire the Securities. The Holder further represents that it has had an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from the Company regarding the terms and conditions of the offering of the Securities.
(d) Investment Experience. The Holder acknowledges that it is able to fend for itself, can bear the economic risk of its investment, and has such knowledge and experience in financial or business matters that it is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment in the Securities. If other than an individual, the Holder also represents it has not been organized solely for the purpose of acquiring the Securities.
(e) Accredited Investor. The Holder is an “accredited investor” within the meaning of Rule 501 of Regulation D, as presently in effect, as promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) under the Act.
(f) Restricted Securities. The Holder understands that the Securities are characterized as “restricted securities” under the federal securities laws inasmuch as they are being acquired from the Company in a transaction not involving a public offering and that under such laws and applicable regulations such securities may be resold without registration under the Act, only in certain limited circumstances. In this connection, each Holder represents that it is familiar with Rule 144, as presently in effect, as promulgated by the SEC under the Act (“Rule 144”), and understands the resale limitations imposed thereby and by the Act.
(g) Further Limitations on Disposition. Without in any way limiting the representations set forth above, the Holder further agrees not to make any disposition of all or any portion of the Shares unless and until the transferee has agreed in writing for the benefit of the Company to be bound by the terms of this Warrant, including, without limitation, this Section 6, Section 19, and:
(i) there is then in effect a registration statement under the Act covering such proposed disposition and such disposition is made in accordance with such registration statement; or
(ii) the Holder shall have notified the Company of the proposed disposition and shall have furnished the Company with a detailed statement of the circumstances surrounding the proposed disposition, and if reasonably requested by the Company, the Holder shall have furnished the Company with an opinion of counsel, reasonably satisfactory to the Company, that such disposition will not require registration of such shares under the Act. It is agreed that the Company will not require opinions of counsel for transactions made pursuant to Rule 144 except in extraordinary circumstances.
(h) Legends. It is understood that the Securities may bear the following legend, or substantially similar legends:
“THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED HEREBY HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITHOUT REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “ACT”), AND MAY NOT BE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE, TRANSFERRED, PLEDGED OR HYPOTHECATED WITHOUT REGISTRATION UNDER THE ACT UNLESS EITHER (i) THE COMPANY HAS RECEIVED AN OPINION OF COUNSEL, IN FORM AND SUBSTANCE REASONABLY SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY, TO THE EFFECT THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH DISPOSITION OR (ii) THE SALE OF SUCH SECURITIES IS MADE PURSUANT TO RULE 144 PROMULGATED UNDER THE ACT.”
7. Registration Rights. Whenever the Company proposes to register any of its securities under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (other than pursuant to a registration primarily for sales of securities to employees of the Company under Form S-8 or pursuant to a business combination under Form S-4), the Company will include in such registration all Warrants and Warrant Shares held by the Holders (a "Piggyback Registration").
8. Adjustment of Exercise Price and Number of Shares. The number and kind of Warrant Shares purchasable upon exercise of this Warrant and the Exercise Price shall be subject to adjustment from time to time as follows:
(a) Subdivisions, Combinations and Other Issuances. If the Company shall at any time after the issuance but prior to the expiration of this Warrant subdivide its Common Stock, by split-up or otherwise, or combine its Common Stock, or issue additional shares of its Common Stock or Common Stock as a dividend with respect to any shares of its Common Stock, the number of Warrant Shares issuable on the exercise of this Warrant shall forthwith be proportionately increased in the case of a subdivision or stock dividend, or proportionately decreased in the case of a combination. Appropriate adjustments shall also be made to the Exercise Price payable per share, but the aggregate Exercise Price payable for the total number of Warrant Shares purchasable under this Warrant (as adjusted) shall remain the same. Any adjustment under this Section 8(a) shall become effective at the close of business on the date the subdivision or combination becomes effective, or as of the record date of such dividend, or in the event that no record date is fixed, upon the making of such dividend.
(b) Reclassification, Reorganization and Consolidation. In case of any reclassification, capital reorganization or change in the capital stock of the Company (other than as a result of a subdivision, combination or stock dividend provided for in Section 8(a) above), then, as a condition of such reclassification, reorganization or change, lawful provision shall be made, and duly executed documents evidencing the same from the Company or its successor shall be delivered to the Holder, so that the Holder shall have the right at any time prior to the expiration of this Warrant to purchase, at a total price equal to that payable upon the exercise of this Warrant, the kind and amount of shares of stock and other securities or property receivable in connection with such reclassification, reorganization or change by a holder of the same number and type of securities as were purchasable as Warrant Shares by the Holder immediately prior to such reclassification, reorganization or change. In any such case appropriate provisions shall be made with respect to the rights and interest of the Holder so that the provisions hereof shall thereafter be applicable with respect to any shares of stock or other securities or property deliverable upon exercise hereof, and appropriate adjustments shall be made to the Exercise Price per Share payable hereunder, provided the aggregate Exercise Price shall remain the same.
(c) Notice of Adjustment. When any adjustment is required to be made in the number or kind of shares purchasable upon exercise of the Warrant, or in the Exercise Price, the Company shall promptly notify the Holder of such event and of the number of Warrant Shares or other securities or property thereafter purchasable upon exercise of this Warrant.
(d) Conversion of Common Stock. In the event that all outstanding shares of Common Stock are converted to any other security, this Warrant shall become exercisable for such other security.
9. No Fractional Shares or Scrip. No fractional shares or scrip representing fractional shares shall be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant, but in lieu of such fractional shares the Company shall round up to the nearest whole share.
10. No Stockholder Rights. Prior to exercise of this Warrant, the Holder shall not be entitled to any rights of a stockholder with respect to the Warrant Shares, including (without limitation) the right to vote such Warrant Shares, receive dividends or other distributions thereon, exercise preemptive rights or be notified of stockholder meetings, and, except as otherwise provided in this Warrant, such Holder shall not be entitled to any stockholder notice or other communication concerning the business or affairs of the Company.
11. Governing Law; Venue. This Warrant shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Nevada as applied to agreements among Nevada residents, made and to be performed entirely within the State of Nevada. The parties agree that any dispute arising in connection with the interpretation or validity of, or otherwise arising out of, this Warrant, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nevada State and Federal Courts in and for Clark County, Nevada. The parties hereby agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts and agree that process may be served in the manner provided herein for the giving of notices or otherwise as allowed by applicable law. Each party hereto waives any defense of inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action so brought and waives any bond, surety, or other security that might be required of any other party with respect thereto.
12. Successors and Assigns. The terms and provisions of this Warrant shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the Company and the holders hereof and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
13. Titles and Subtitles. The titles and subtitles used in this Warrant are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting this Warrant.
14. Notices. All notices and other communications given or made pursuant hereto shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given: (a) upon personal delivery to the party to be notified, (b) when sent by confirmed electronic mail or facsimile if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, and if not so confirmed, then on the next business day, (c) five (5) days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or (d) one (1) day after deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, specifying next day delivery, with written verification of receipt. All communications shall be sent to the respective parties at addresses set forth on the signature pages hereto (or at such other addresses as shall be specified by notice given in accordance with this Section 14).
15. Expenses. If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Warrant, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and necessary disbursements in addition to any other relief to which such party may be entitled.
16. Entire Agreement; Amendments and Waivers. This Warrant and any other documents delivered pursuant hereto constitute the full and entire understanding and agreement between the parties with regard to the subjects hereof and thereof. Nonetheless, any term of this Warrant may be amended and the observance of any term of this Warrant may be waived (either generally or in a particular instance and either retroactively or prospectively), with the written consent of the Company and the consent of the Holders of at least a majority of the outstanding Warrants (the “Majority Holders”).
17. Loss or Mutilation. Upon receipt of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the ownership of and the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and of indemnity reasonably satisfactory to it, and (in the case of mutilation) upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company will execute and deliver in lieu thereof a new Warrant of like tenor as the lost, stolen, destroyed or mutilated Warrant.
18. Severability. If any provision of this Warrant is held to be unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be excluded from this Warrant and the balance of the Warrant shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms.
19. “Market Stand-Off” Agreement. The Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant is subject to that certain Lock-up Agreement previously executed by Holder. The Holder, or a transferee thereof, shall not, directly or indirectly, sell, make any short sale of, loan, hypothecate, pledge, offer, grant or sell any option or other contract for the purchase of, purchase any option or other contract for the sale of, or otherwise dispose of or transfer, or agree to engage in any of the foregoing transactions with respect to, any capital stock acquired through the exercise of this Warrant without the prior written consent of the Company or its managing underwriter. Such restriction (the “Market Stand-Off”) shall be in effect for such period of time set forth in the Lock-up Agreement. The Company’s underwriters shall be beneficiaries of the agreement set forth in this Section 19.
[Remainder of page intentionally left blank]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Warrant as of the date first written above.
|GLOBE PHOTOS, INC.|
|Name: Stuart Scheinman|
|Title: Chief Executive Officer|
|Address: 6445 South Tenaya Way, B-130|
|Las Vegas, NV 89113|
ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREED:
[Name of Holder]
NOTICE OF EXERCISE
GLOBE PHOTOS, INC.
Attention: Corporate Secretary
The undersigned hereby elects to purchase, pursuant to the provisions of the Warrant, as follows:
|q||_____________ shares of Common Stock pursuant to the terms of the attached Warrant, and tenders herewith payment in cash of the Exercise Price of such Warrant Shares in full, together with all applicable transfer taxes, if any.|
The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that Representations and Warranties in Section 6 hereof are true and correct as of the date hereof.
|Name in which Warrant Shares should be registered:|