association resulting from any such conversion, sale, merger, consolidation or transfer to which the Escrow Agent is a party, shall be and become the successor Escrow Agent under this Agreement and shall have and succeed to the rights, powers, duties, immunities and privileges as its predecessor, without the execution or filing of any instrument or paper or the performance of any further act.
11. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be construed, performed, and enforced in accordance with, and governed by, the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
12. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared by any court or other judicial or administrative body to be null, void, or unenforceable, said provision shall survive to the extent it is not so declared, and all of the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Amendments; Waivers. This Agreement may be amended or modified, and any of the terms, covenants, representations, warranties, or conditions hereof may be waived, only by a written instrument executed by the parties hereto, or in the case of a waiver, by the party waiving compliance. Any waiver by any party of any condition, or of the breach of any provision, term, covenant, representation, or warranty contained in this Agreement, in any one or more instances, shall not be deemed to be nor construed as further or continuing waiver of any such condition, or of the breach of any other provision, term, covenant, representation, or warranty of this Agreement. The Company agrees that any requested waiver, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be consistent with the terms of the Offering.
14. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the parties hereto with respect to the escrow contemplated hereby and supersedes and replaces all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, oral or written, with regard to such escrow.
15. Section Headings. The section headings in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
16. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed (including by facsimile transmission) with counterpart signature pages or in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which shall constitute the same instrument. Copies, telecopies, facsimiles, electronic files and other reproductions of original executed documents shall be deemed to be authentic and valid counterparts of such original documents for all purposes, including the filing of any claim, action or suit in the appropriate court of law. The parties hereto agree that the transactions described herein may be conducted and related documents may be stored by electronic means.
17. Resignation. The Escrow Agent may resign upon 30 days advance written notice to the parties hereto. If a successor escrow agent is not appointed by the Company within the 30-day period following such notice, the Escrow Agent may petition any court of competent jurisdiction to name a successor escrow agent, or may interplead the Investor Funds with such court, whereupon the Escrow Agents duties hereunder shall terminate.