(b) the date that is 3 months after the termination of the Optionholders termination of Service for any reason other than Cause, Disability or death;
(c) the 1st anniversary of the Optionholders termination of Service due to Disability;
(d) the 1st anniversary of the Optionholders death, if the Optionholder dies while in Service or during the 3- or 12-month periods described in sections (b) and (c) above; and
(e) the close of business on the Expiration Date as specified in the Grant Notice.
4. Dates of Exercise. The Option shall become exercisable for the Shares as they become vested pursuant to the vesting schedule specified in the Grant Notice. All vested installments shall accumulate, and the Option shall remain exercisable for the accumulated vested installments until the Option Period expires, as described in Section 3 above. Unless otherwise provided in the Grant Notice, any unvested installments shall be forfeited upon your termination of Service for any reason.
5. Change in Control. Upon a Change in Control, the Options shall be subject to the provisions of the Plan, and if applicable, the Grant Notice, regarding Change in Control.
6. Shareholder Privileges. The Optionholder shall not have any rights as a shareholder with respect to the Shares until the Optionholder becomes the holder of record of such Shares, and no adjustments shall be made for dividends or other distributions or other rights as to which there is a record date preceding the date such Optionholder becomes the holder of record of such Shares, except as provided pursuant to the Change in Control provisions referenced in Section 5.
7. Manner of Exercising Option. To exercise an Option, the Optionholder shall deliver written notice to the Company specifying the number of Shares for which the Option is exercised. In addition, the Optionholder (or any other person or persons exercising the Option) must:
(a) Execute and deliver to the Company the Exercise Agreement.
(b) Pay the aggregate Option Price for the purchased Shares in one or more of the methods provided for in the Plan.
(c) Furnish to the Company appropriate documentation that the person or persons exercising the Option (if other than Optionholder) have the right to exercise the Option.
(d) Execute and deliver to the Company such written representations as may be requested by the Company in order for it to comply with the applicable requirements of applicable securities laws.
(e) Make appropriate arrangements with the Company for the satisfaction of all applicable income and employment tax withholding requirements applicable to the Option exercise.
8. Transfer Restrictions and Repurchase Rights. Optionholder hereby acknowledges and agrees that (a) the Option is subject to certain limitations on transferability as set forth in the Plan, and (b) all Shares shall be subject to certain repurchase rights and rights of first refusal in favor of the Company and its assigns, as set forth in the Exercise Agreement, the Companys Bylaws, or the Plan.