9. Any extension of this Note granted to Maker by Payee shall not release Maker, or constitute a waiver, of any payment due on principal or interest, or otherwise diminish the rights of Payee. The Maker waives presentment, protest, demand for payment, notice of dishonor, and any and all other notices or demands in connection with the delivery, acceptance, performance, default, or enforcement of this Note. The obligations evidenced or created by this Note, as well as all waivers of rights by Maker contained herein, shall effectively bind and be the obligations and waivers of any and all others who may at any time become liable for the payment of all or any part of this Note, including, without limitation, all endorsers and guarantors. Payee may assign or transfer, by operation of law or otherwise, this Note or any of Payees rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, with notice to but without the express prior written consent of Maker. Subject to the foregoing, this Note shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permissible assigns.
10. No delay or omission on the part of Payee in exercising any of its remedies hereunder shall be deemed a continuing waiver of that right or any other right. The acceptance of Payee of any payment pursuant to the terms of this Note which is less than payment in full of all amounts due and payable at the time of such payment shall not constitute a waiver of the right to (a) collect such payment(s) in full and/or (b) exercise any of the foregoing options at that time or at any subsequent time or nullify any prior exercise of any such option, without the express written consent of Payee, except and as to the extent otherwise required by law.
11. Nothing herein shall be construed or operate as to require Maker, or any person liable for the payment of the Note, to pay interest or charges in an amount or at a rate greater than the highest rate permissible under applicable law. Should any interest or other charges paid by Maker result in the computation or earning of interest in excess of such rate, then any and all such excess shall be and the same is hereby waived by Payee, and all such excess shall be automatically credited against the principal balance of this Note, and any portion of said excess that exceeds the principal balance shall be paid by Payee to Maker.
12. Any provision of this Note may be amended, waived or modified only upon the written consent of Maker and Payee. If any provision of this Note is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain effective and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Maker and Payee have each had the opportunity to have independent legal counsel review and seek to revise this Note, and this Note therefore shall not be interpreted against any party as the drafter. This Note shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
13. All notices, statements or other documents which are required or contemplated by this Note shall be made in writing and delivered: (i) personally or sent by first class registered or certified mail, overnight courier service or facsimile or electronic transmission to the address designated in writing, (ii) by facsimile to the number most recently provided to such party or such other address or fax number as may be designated in writing by such party or (iii) by electronic mail, to the electronic mail address most recently provided to such party or such other electronic mail address as may be designated in writing by such party. Any notice or other communication so transmitted shall be deemed to have been given on the day of delivery, if delivered personally, on the business day following receipt of written confirmation, if sent by facsimile or electronic transmission, one (1) business day after delivery to an overnight courier service or five (5) days after mailing if sent by mail.