contrary herein, (i) no Claim of any Entity subject to section 502(d) of the Bankruptcy Code shall be deemed Allowed unless and until (a) such Entity pays in full the amount that it owes, or (b) such Claim is allowed pursuant to a Final Order of the Bankruptcy Court; and (ii) the DIP Lenders shall not be required to file a Proof of Claim. Allow and Allowing shall have correlative meanings.
5. Bankruptcy Code means title 11 of the United States Code, as amended from time to time and as applicable to the Chapter 11 Cases.
6. Bankruptcy Court means the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, and, to the extent of any withdrawal of reference under 28 U.S.C. § 157 and/or the General Order of the District Court pursuant to section 151 of title 28 of the United States Code, the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
7. Bankruptcy Rules means the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, and the general, local, and chambers rules of the Bankruptcy Court, each as amended from time to time and as applicable to the Chapter 11 Cases.
8. Bar Date means the dates established by the Bankruptcy Court by which Proofs of Claim must be Filed.
9. Business Day means any day, other than a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday (as defined in Bankruptcy Rule 9006(a)).
10. Cardinal means, individually and collectively, Cardinal Health 110, LLC, Cardinal Health 112, LLC, and any Affiliates thereof.
11. Cardinal Claims means, regardless of character and priority, (i) any Claims asserted by or on behalf of Cardinal or any successor to Cardinal, (ii) any Claims arising from or relating to that certain Amended and Restated Prime Vendor Agreement between Cardinal and Freds and certain of its Affiliates executed by Freds on or about June 14, 2018, and the documents ancillary thereto, and (iii) any Claims Cardinal may have arising under a Financing Order.
12. Cardinal Secured Claim means such portion of the Cardinal Claims, if any, that is Secured.
13. Cardinal Stipulation means that certain Stipulation of Settlement Allowing in Part Claims of Cardinal Vendors entered into as of the 3rd day of April, 2020 and on file with the Bankruptcy Court [Docket No. 983-1], as such may be amended or modified from time to time.
14. Cash means the legal tender of the United States of America or the equivalent thereof.
15. Causes of Action means any Claims, damages, remedies, causes of action, demands, rights, actions, suits, obligations, liabilities, accounts, defenses, offsets, powers, privileges, licenses, and franchises of any kind or character whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, existing or hereinafter arising, contingent or non-contingent, matured or unmatured, suspected or unsuspected, in tort, law, equity, or otherwise. Causes of Action also include: (a) all rights of setoff, counterclaim, or recoupment and claims on contracts or for breaches of duties imposed by law; (b) the right to object to or otherwise contest Claims or Interests; (c) claims pursuant to sections 362, 510, 542, 543, 544 through 550, or 553 of the Bankruptcy Code; and (d) such claims and defenses as fraud, mistake, duress, and usury and any other defenses set forth in section 558 of the Bankruptcy Code.