THIS LEASE AGREEMENT (this Lease) is executed as of this 1st day of October, 2016, by and between IMJETLAGGED, Inc., having a mailing address of c/o Huskins-Harris, PO Box 22972, Nashville, TN 37202 (Landlord), and Franklin Synergy Bank, having a mailing address of 722 Columbia Avenue, Franklin, TN 37064, Attn: Kevin Herrington (Tenant).
WITNESSETH: That in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, it is agreed by and between Landlord and Tenant as follows:
1. DEMISE OF LEASED PREMISES. Landlord hereby leases to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases from Landlord, Unit 110B of the building (the Building) located at 33 Music Square West, Nashville, TN 37203 (the Leased Premises), under the terms and conditions herein, together with a non-exclusive right, in common with others, to use the following (collectively, the Common Areas): the areas of the Building and the underlying land and improvements thereto that are designed for use in common by all tenants of the Building and their respective employees, agents, customers, invitees and others.
2. TERM. The term of this Lease shall begin on October 1, 2016 (the Commencement Date) and shall continue for a period of one (1) year (the Term).
3. BASE RENT. Tenant shall pay to Landlord, without demand or notice, monthly payments of base rent in the amount of $3,000.00 per month (the Base Rent). Base Rent shall be due and payable in advance on or before the First day of each calendar month during the Term of this Lease, with the first installment of Base Rent being due and payable on or before the Commencement Date.
4. LATE PAYMENT. Base Rent not paid in full by the fifth (5th) day of the month shall be late. In the event that Tenant fails to timely tender an installment of Base Rent, the unpaid Base Rent shall be subject to a late payment charge of $100.
5. USE. The Leased Premises shall only be used as commercial office space.
6. PROPERTY TAXES. Property taxes shall be the expense of the Landlord.
7. UTILITIES AND SERVICES. Landlord shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining utilities and services serving the Leased Premises for the duration of the Term. Landlord shall make a reasonable determination of Tenants proportionate share of the cost of such utilities and services connected with Unit 110B, and Tenant shall pay such share to Landlord as additional rent. Such utilities and services shall include, but are not limited to, water, electricity, gas, garbage disposal, and sewer.
8. MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS.
a. Tenants Responsibility. During the Term of this Lease, Tenant shall, at its own cost and expense, keep and maintain the Leased Premises in good order, condition and repair, normal wear and tear excepted. In the event Tenant fails to maintain the Leased Premises as required herein or fails to commence repairs (requested by Landlord in writing) within thirty (30) days after such request, or fails diligently to proceed thereafter to complete such repairs, Landlord shall have the right in order to preserve the Leased Premises or portion thereof, and/or the appearance thereof, to make such repairs and charge Tenant for the cost thereof as additional rent.
b. Landlords Responsibility. During the Term of this Lease, Landlord at its sole cost and expense shall maintain in good order, condition and repair, and replace as necessary, the heating and conditioning system, plumbing system, electrical system and fixtures, roof, exterior walls and
1 of 6