(82) Information shall mean information, content and data (including Personal Data) in written, oral, electronic, computerized, digital or other tangible or intangible media, including (i) books and records, whether accounting, legal or otherwise, ledgers, studies, reports, surveys, designs, specifications, drawings, blueprints, diagrams, models, prototypes, samples, flow charts, marketing plans, customer names and information (including prospects), technical information relating to the design, operation, testing, test results, development, and manufacture of any Partys or its Groups products or facilities (including product or facility specifications and documentation; engineering, design and manufacturing drawings, diagrams, layouts, maps and illustrations; formulations and material specifications; laboratory studies and benchmark tests; quality assurance policies procedures and specifications; evaluation and/validation studies; process control and/or shop-floor control strategy, logic or algorithms; assembly code, software, firmware, programming data, databases, and all information referred to in the same); product costs, margins and pricing; as well as product marketing studies and strategies; all other methodologies, procedures, techniques and Know-How related to research, engineering, development and manufacturing; communications, correspondence, materials, product literature, artwork, files, documents; and (ii) financial and business information, including earnings reports and forecasts, macro-economic reports and forecasts, all cost information (including supplier records and lists), sales and pricing data, business plans, market evaluations, surveys, credit-related information, and other such information as may be needed for reasonable compliance with reporting, disclosure, filing or other requirements, including under applicable securities laws or regulations of securities exchanges.
(83) Information Statement shall mean the Information Statement attached as Exhibit 99.1 to the Form 10, to be distributed to the holders of shares of Fortive Common Stock in connection with the Distribution, including any amendment or supplement thereto.
(84) Insurance Proceeds shall mean those monies (i) received by an insured from an insurance carrier (excluding any captive insurance maintained by Fortive or its Subsidiaries) or (ii) paid by an insurance carrier (excluding any captive insurance maintained by Fortive or its Subsidiaries) on behalf of an insured, in either case net of any applicable deductible or retention.
(85) Insured Claims shall mean those Liabilities that, individually or in the aggregate, are covered within the terms and conditions of any of the Company Policies, whether or not subject to deductibles, co-insurance, uncollectability or retrospectively-rated premium adjustments, but only to the extent that such Liabilities are within applicable Company Policy limits, including aggregates.
(86) Intellectual Property shall mean all U.S. and foreign: (i) trademarks, trade dress, service marks, certification marks, logos, slogans, design rights, names, corporate names, trade names, Internet domain names, social media accounts and addresses and other similar designations of source or origin, together with the goodwill symbolized by any of the foregoing (collectively, Trademarks); (ii) patents and patent applications, and any and all related national or international counterparts thereto, including any divisionals, continuations, continuations-in-part, reissues, reexaminations, substitutions and extensions thereof (collectively, Patents); (iii) copyrights and copyrightable subject matter, excluding Know-How; (iv) trade secrets, and all other confidential or proprietary information, know-how, inventions, processes, formulae, models, and methodologies, excluding Patents (collectively, Know-How); (v) all applications and registrations for any of the foregoing; and (vi) all rights and remedies against past, present, and future infringement, misappropriation, or other violation of any of the foregoing.