8. Option Not Transferable. This option is not transferable or assignable except by will or by the laws of descent and distribution. During the Optionees lifetime only the Optionee can exercise this option.
9. No Retention Rights. Neither the Plan, this agreement, nor the grant of this option imposes any obligation on the Company to continue the service of the Optionee in an employment or other Business Relationship.
10. Data Privacy. The Optionee hereby explicitly and unambiguously consents to the collection, use and transfer, in electronic or other form, of the Optionees Personal Data (as defined below) by and among, as applicable, the Company or any affiliate for the exclusive purpose of implementing, administering, and managing Optionees participation in the Plan. The Optionee understands that refusal or withdrawal of consent may affect the Optionees ability to participate in the Plan or to realize benefits from this option. The Optionee understands that the Company or any affiliate may hold certain personal information about the Optionee, including, but not limited to, the Optionees name, home address and telephone number, date of birth, social insurance number or other identification number, salary, nationality, job title, any shares of stock or directorships held in the Company or any affiliate, details of all Awards or any other entitlement to shares awarded, canceled, exercised, vested, unvested or outstanding in the Optionees favor (Personal Data). The Optionee understands that Personal Data may be transferred to any Subsidiary or affiliate or third parties assisting in the implementation, administration and management of the Plan, that these recipients may be located in the United States, the Optionees country, or elsewhere, and that the recipients country may have different data privacy laws and protections than the Optionees country.
11. Entire Agreement; Modification. The Plan and this agreement embody the entire agreement and understanding among the parties and their respective affiliates with respect to the subject matter hereof and the matters covered hereby, and supersedes all prior discussions, understandings and agreements concerning such matters. Any waiver or amendment of this agreement shall be effective if and only if made in writing signed by the Optionee and the chairperson of the Board.
12. Consent to Electronic Notice. The Optionee hereby consents to the delivery of any stockholder notice pursuant to the Delaware General Corporation Law (the DGCL), as amended or superseded from time to time, by electronic transmission pursuant to Section 232 of the DGCL (or any successor thereto) at the electronic mail address or the facsimile number set forth on the signature page hereto, as updated from time to time by notice to the Company, or as on the books of the Company. The Optionee shall promptly notify the Company of any change in his or her electronic mail address; provided, however, failure to do so does not affect the foregoing.
13. Notices. Any notice, demand or communication to a party shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given and received (i) if sent via certified mail, return receipt requested, three business days after being mailed, (ii) if sent via a nationally recognized overnight delivery service, two business days after being given to such delivery service, (iii) if sent via electronic mail or similar electronic transmission, as of the date received, or (iv) if delivered personally or by any other means, as of the date received, and in each case shall be