for all documented out-of-pocket expenses (including reasonable and documented fees and disbursements of counsel) reasonably incurred by them in connection with the offering of the Offered Securities, and the respective obligations of the Company, the Selling Shareholder and the Underwriters pursuant to Section 10 hereof shall remain in effect. In addition, if any Offered Securities have been purchased hereunder, the representations and warranties in Sections 2 and 3 and all obligations under Sections 6 and 7 shall also remain in effect.
13. Notices. All communications hereunder will be in writing and, if sent to the Underwriters, will be mailed, delivered or transmitted via facsimile and confirmed to the Representatives at: BofA Securities, Inc. at One Bryant Park, New York, New York 10036, attention of Syndicate Department (facsimile: (646) 855-3073), with a copy to ECM Legal (facsimile: (212) 230-8730); Citigroup Global Markets Inc. at 388 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10013, attention of General Counsel (facsimile: (646) 291-1469); and KKR Capital Markets LLC at 9 West 57th St Suite 4200, New York, New York 10019; or, if sent to the Company, will be mailed, delivered or transmitted via facsimile and confirmed to it at Fiserv, Inc., 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045, Attention: Chief Legal Officer, Facsimile: (262) 879-5532; or, if sent to the Selling Shareholder, will be mailed, delivered or transmitted via facsimile and confirmed to it at: New Omaha Holdings L.P., c/o Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P., 9 West 57th Street, Suite 4200, New York, New York 10019; provided, however, that any notice to an Underwriter pursuant to Section 10 will be mailed, delivered or transmitted via facsimile and confirmed to such Underwriter.
14. Successors. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and the indemnified persons referred to in Section 10, and no other person will have any right or obligation hereunder.
15. Representation of Underwriters. The Representatives will act for the several Underwriters in connection with this financing, and any action under this Agreement taken by the Representatives will be binding upon all the Underwriters.
16. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all such counterparts shall together constitute one and the same Agreement.
17. Absence of Fiduciary Relationship. The Company and Selling Shareholder acknowledge and agree that:
(a) No Other Relationship. The Underwriters have been retained solely to act as underwriters in connection with the sale of Offered Securities and that no fiduciary, advisory or agency relationship between the Company and the Selling Shareholder, on the one hand, and the Underwriters, on the other hand, has been created in respect of any of the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, the Registration Statement, the General Disclosure Package and the Final Prospectus, irrespective of whether the Underwriters have advised or are advising the Company or the Selling Shareholder on other matters;