15. Definitions. To the extent not defined herein, Exhibit A to this Agreement sets forth the applicable definitions of capitalized terms in this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and its exhibits, including the referrals herein to other documents, plans and agreements, contain all of the terms of your employment with the Employer and supersede, as of the Effective Date, any prior understandings or agreements, whether oral or written, between you and Parent or the Employer or their respective predecessors or affiliates.
17. Source of Payments. All payments provided under this Agreement, other than payments made pursuant to a plan which provides otherwise, shall be paid in cash from the general funds of the Employer, and no special or separate fund shall be established, and no other segregation of assets shall be made, to assure payment. You will have no right, title or interest whatsoever in or to any investments which Parent or the Employer may make to aid the Employer in meeting its obligations hereunder. To the extent that any person acquires a right to receive payments from the Employer hereunder, such right shall be no greater than the right of an unsecured creditor of the Employer.
18. Severability. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement under the low of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity, enforceability of any other provision. In addition to, and consistent with the foregoing, although the covenants in Paragraphs 8 and 9 of this Agreement arc considered by Parent, the Employer and you to be reasonable in all the circumstances, if one or more of such covenants should be held invalid as an unreasonable restraint of trade or for any other reason whatsoever, but would have been held valid if part of the wording thereof had been deleted or the period thereof reduced or the range of activities or area dealt with thereby reduced in scope, then such covenants shall apply with such modifications as may be necessary to make them valid and effective.
19. Nonassignability; Binding Agreement. Your rights, duties, obligations or interests under this Agreement will not be assignable or delegable by you, and all of the rights and obligations of Parent and/or the Employer hereunder will not be assignable by Parent or the Employer except as incident to a reorganization, merger or consolidation, or transfer of all or substantially all of Parents and/or the Employers assets.
20. Amendment, Governing Law, and Venture. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by an express written agreement signed by you and a duly authorized officer of the Employer. The terms of this Agreement and the resolution of any disputes will be governed by the law of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws, and shall be filed in a court sitting in Atlanta, Georgia.
21. Arbitration. You and the Employer agree that to the extent permitted by law, other than matters relating to Sections 8 and 9 hereof, any dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement, or the interpretation, validity, construction, performance, breach, or termination thereof, or your employment by the Employer or any termination thereof, will be settled by arbitration by a single arbitrator who is licensed to practice law to be held at a location in Atlanta, Georgia in accordance with the