Rules and Regulations
1. No part or the whole of any sidewalks, plaza areas, entrances, loading docks, passages, courts, elevators, vestibules, stairways, corridors, balconies or halls of the Building shall be obstructed or encumbered by any tenant or used for any purpose other than that expressly provided for in the Lease.
2. No awnings or other projections shall be attached to the outside walls, balconies or windows of the Building. No curtains, blinds, shades, or screens other than Building Standard window coverings, shall be attached to or hung in, or used in connection with, any window or door of the space demised to any tenant without the prior consent of Landlord, which consent may be granted or withheld in Landlords sole and absolute discretion.
3. No showcases or other articles, including furniture, shall be put on the balcony, in front of or affixed to any part of the exterior of the Leased Premises, or placed in the halls, corridors, vestibules, balconies or other appurtenant or public parts of the Building.
4. Any water and wash closets and other plumbing fixtures in any Leased Premises or the Building shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, or other substances (including, without limitation, coffee grounds) shall be thrown therein. All damages resulting from misuse of the fixtures shall be borne by the tenant who, or whose employees, agents, guests (while in the Leased Premises), invitees (while in the Leased Premises), or licensees, shall have caused the same.
5. Except as provided in the Lease, no tenant shall bring or keep, or permit to be brought or kept, any inflammable, combustible, or explosive fluid, material, chemical, or substance in or about the space demised to such tenant, except for cooking or cleaning supplies used in the normal operation of a restaurant, provided the same are stored and used in compliance with applicable laws.
6. Except as provided elsewhere in this Lease, and except for the hanging of artwork on interior walls and other similar decorating standard with an office tenancy, no tenant shall make, paint, drill into, or in any way deface, any part of the interior or exterior of the Building or the space demised to such tenant. Except for telephone and computer wiring, cabling and conduit, no boring, cutting, or stringing of wires shall be permitted after the Delivery Date without Landlords prior written consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed.
7. No tenant shall cause or permit any odors to emanate from the space demised to such tenant, except for normal cooking smells.
8. Intentionally Deleted.
9. No tenant shall unreasonably disturb or unreasonably interfere with other tenants or occupants of the Building or neighboring buildings or premises whether by the use of any musical instrument, radio, television set, or other audio device, unmusical noise, whistling, singing, or in any other way; provided, however, Tenant shall be permitted to install a sound system for musk in the Leased Premises. Nothing shall be thrown out, or off, of any doors, windows, balconies or skylights or down any passageways.
10. No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows in the space demised to any tenant, nor shall any changes be made in locks or the mechanism thereof without Landlords consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, delayed or conditioned. Each tenant must, upon the termination of his tenancy, return to Landlord all keys to offices and toilet rooms, either furnished to, or otherwise procured by, such tenant, and in the event of the loss of any such keys, such tenant shall pay Landlord the reasonable cost of replacement keys or locks (at Landlords option).