1. Remove and replace, in its entirety, the Table of Contents with the revised Table of Contents, attached hereto, to reflect the changes made by this Supplemental Agreement No. 32.
2. Boeing and Customer agree that upon execution of this Supplemental Agreement No. 32 the SA-32 Accelerated Block E1 Aircraft are hereby rescheduled as described in Recital Paragraph B above.
3. Remove and replace, in its entirety, Table 1-E1 Block E Firm Aircraft Information Table (Block E1), with the revised Table 1-E1, attached hereto, to reflect the revised delivery date month, [*], [*], and [*] resulting from the acceleration of the two (2) Block E1 Aircraft described in Recital Paragraph B above.
4. Remove and replace, in its entirety, Letter Agreement 6-1169-LKJ-0778, SA-30 [*] Matters, with Letter Agreement 6-1169-LKJ-0778R1, SA-30 and SA-32 [*] Matters, attached hereto, to [*].
5. Add new Letter Agreement FED-PA-3157-LA ###-###-####, [*] as related to SA-32 and SA-14, to the Purchase Agreement, to [*].
6. This Supplemental Agreement No. 32 to the Purchase Agreement shall not be effective unless (i) executed and delivered by the parties on or prior to February 28, 2020, and (ii) Customer and Boeing execute and deliver Supplemental Agreement No. 14 to Purchase Agreement No. 3712 on or prior to February 28, 2020.
7. References in the Purchase Agreement and any supplemental agreements and associated letter agreements to the tables, exhibits, supplemental exhibits and letter agreements listed in the left column of the below table shall be deemed to refer to the corresponding tables, exhibits, supplemental exhibits and letter agreements listed in the right column of the below table.
| || || || |
| ||Replacement Reference || |
| || ||6-1169-LKJ-0778R1 || |
|* || |
Blank spaces contained confidential information that has been excluded pursuant to Item 601(b)(10)(iv) of Regulation S-K because it (i) is not material and (ii) would likely cause competitive harm to FedEx if publicly disclosed.