(16) liens imposed by law or order as a result of any proceeding before any court or regulatory body that is being contested in good faith, and liens which secure a judgment or other court-ordered award or settlement as to which the Partnership or the applicable Subsidiary has not exhausted its appellate rights;
(17) any extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement (or successive extensions, renewals, refinancing, refunding or replacements) of liens, in whole or in part, referred to in clauses (1) through (16) above; provided, however, that any such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement lien shall be limited to the property or assets covered by the lien extended, renewed, refinanced, refunded or replaced and that the obligations secured by any such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement lien shall be in an amount not greater than the amount of the obligations secured by the lien extended, renewed, refinanced, refunded or replaced and any expenses of the Partnership or its Subsidiaries (including any premium) incurred in connection with such extension, renewal, refinancing, refunding or replacement; or
(18) any lien resulting from the deposit of moneys or evidence of indebtedness in trust for the purpose of defeasing Indebtedness of the Partnership or any of its Subsidiaries.
Person means any individual, corporation, partnership, limited liability company, joint venture, incorporated or unincorporated association, joint stock company, trust, unincorporated organization, government or any agency, or political subdivision thereof or any other entity.
Principal Property means, whether owned or leased on the date hereof or thereafter acquired:
(1) any pipeline assets of the Partnership or any of its Subsidiaries, including any related facilities employed in the gathering, transportation, distribution, storage or marketing of natural gas, refined petroleum products, natural gas liquids and petrochemicals, that are located in the United States of America or any territory or political subdivision thereof; and
(2) any processing, compression, treating, blending or manufacturing plant or terminal owned or leased by the Partnership or any of its Subsidiaries that is located in the United States or any territory or political subdivision thereof, except in the case of either of the preceding clause (1) or this clause (2):
(a) any such assets consisting of inventories, furniture, office fixtures and equipment (including data processing equipment), vehicles and equipment used on, or useful with, vehicles; and
(b) any such assets which, in the opinion of the board of directors of the general partner of the General Partner are not material in relation to the activities of the Partnership and its Subsidiaries taken as a whole.
Reference Treasury Dealer means a primary U.S. government securities dealer in the United States selected by each of Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., MUFG Securities Americas Inc., Natixis Securities Americas LLC and TD Securities (USA) LLC or an affiliate or successor of the foregoing, and, at the option of the Partnership, one or more