EX-4.2 3 ndra_ex42.htm FORM OF WARRANT Blueprint
THIS WARRANT AND THE UNDERLYING SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”) OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES. THE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE, PLEDGED, HYPOTHECATED, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED IN THE ABSENCE OF AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR THE SECURITIES UNDER APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS OR UNLESS OFFERED, SOLD, PLEDGED, HYPOTHECATED OR TRANSFERRED PURSUANT TO AN AVAILABLE EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THOSE LAWS. THE COMPANY SHALL BE ENTITLED TO REQUIRE AN OPINION OF COUNSEL SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY THAT SUCH REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED TO THE EXTENT THAT AN OPINION IS REQUIRED PURSUANT TO THE AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH THE SECURITIES WERE ISSUED.
ENDRA LIFE SCIENCES INC.
COMMON STOCK WARRANT
December 11, 2019
Void After December 11, 2024
THIS CERTIFIES THAT, for value received and subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, [__________], or assigns (the “Holder”), is entitled to subscribe for and purchase at the Exercise Price (defined below) from ENDRA Life Sciences Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), [________]1 fully-paid and non-assessable shares of Company Common Stock. This Warrant is being issued pursuant to that certain Securities Purchase Agreement, by and between the Company and Holder and the other Buyers party thereto (the “Buyers”), dated as of December 5, 2019 (the “Agreement”).
1. DEFINITIONS. As used herein, the following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
(a) “Closing Price” means, for any date, the price determined by the first of the following clauses that applies: (a) if the Common Stock is then listed or quoted on the NASDAQ Capital Market or any other national securities exchange, the closing price per share of the Common Stock for such date (or the nearest preceding date) on the primary eligible market or exchange on which the Common Stock is then listed or quoted; (b) if prices for the Common Stock are then quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board or any tier of the OTC Markets, the closing bid price per share of the Common Stock for such date (or the nearest preceding date) so quoted; or (c) if prices for the Common Stock are then reported in the “Pink Sheets” published by the National Quotation Bureau Incorporated (or a similar organization or agency succeeding to its functions of reporting prices), the most recent closing bid price per share of the Common Stock so reported.
(b) “Common Stock” shall mean Company’s Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
(c) “Daily VWAP” means for each trading day, the per share volume-weighted average price of the Common Stock as displayed under the heading “Bloomberg VWAP” on Bloomberg page “NDRA <equity> AQR” (or its equivalent successor if such page is not available) in respect of the period from the scheduled open of trading until the scheduled close of trading of the primary trading session on such trading day (or if such volume-weighted average price is unavailable, the market value of one share of the Common Stock on such trading day determined, using a volume-weighted average method, by a nationally recognized independent investment banking firm retained for this purpose by the Company). The “Daily VWAP” will be determined without regard to after-hours trading or any other trading outside of the regular trading session trading hours.
(d) “Exercise Period” shall mean the period commencing the date of issuance and ending five years after the date of issuance on December 11, 2024, unless sooner terminated as provided below.
(e) “Exercise Price” shall mean $0.87.
(f) “Sale of the Company” shall mean (i) a transaction or series of related transactions with one or more non-affiliates, pursuant to which such non-affiliate(s) acquires capital stock of the Company or the surviving entity possessing the voting power to elect a majority of the board of directors or a majority of the outstanding capital stock of the Company or the surviving entity (whether by merger, consolidation, sale or transfer of the Company’s outstanding capital stock or otherwise); or (ii) the sale, lease or other disposition (including exclusive license) of all or substantially all of the Company’s assets or any other transaction resulting in all or substantially all of the Company’s assets being converted into securities of any other entity or cash; provided, however, that the sale by the Company of capital stock for the purpose of financing its business shall not be deemed to be a Sale of the Company.
(g) “Warrant Shares” shall mean the shares of the Company’s Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant, subject to adjustment pursuant to the terms herein, including but not limited to adjustment pursuant to Section 5 below.
1 Insert number equal to 100% of the initial number of shares of Common Stock issuable upon the conversion of the shares of Preferred Stock, or the number of shares of Common Stock, sold to the Holder pursuant to the Agreement.
2. EXERCISE OF WARRANT.
(a) Method of Exercise. The rights represented by this Warrant may be exercised in whole or in part at any time during the Exercise Period, by delivery of the following to the Company:
(i) An executed Notice of Exercise in the form attached hereto;
(ii) This Warrant; and
(iii) Payment of the then applicable Exercise Price per share multiplied by the number of Warrant Shares being purchased upon exercise of the Warrant (such amount, the “Aggregate Exercise Price”) made in the form of cash, or by certified check, bank draft or money order payable in lawful money of the United States of America or in the form of a Cashless Exercise to the extent permitted in Section 2(c) below.
(b) Mandatory Exercise. If, during the Exercise Period, (x) the simple average of the Daily VWAP for ten (10) consecutive trading days is greater than $1.74 and (y) there is an effective registration statement registering under the Securities Act the resale of the Warrant Shares, then following receipt of notice thereof from the Company the Holder shall have thirty (30) days to exercise the Warrant (the “Mandatory Exercise Period”). After the 30-day Mandatory Exercise Period terminates, any unexercised portion of the Warrant will be forfeited, and the Holder shall lose any and all rights to such unexercised Warrant. The dollar amount set forth in this Section 2(b) shall be subject to adjustment in the same manner as the Exercise Price pursuant to Section 5 below.
(c) Cashless Exercise. If at any time during the term of this Warrant there is no effective registration statement registering under the Securities Act, or no current prospectus available for, the issuance or resale of the Warrant Shares by the registered holder, the Holder may exercise this Warrant only by means of a “cashless” or “net-issue” exercise (a “Cashless Exercise”) by delivering to the Company (i) the Notice of Exercise and (ii) the original Warrant, pursuant to which the Holder shall surrender the right to receive upon exercise of this Warrant, a number of Warrant Shares having a value (as determined below) equal to the Aggregate Exercise Price, in which case, the number of Warrant Shares to be issued to the Holder upon such exercise shall be calculated using the following formula:
X = Y * (A - B)
the number of Warrant Shares to be issued to the Holder
the number of Warrant Shares with respect to which the Warrant is being exercised
the fair value per share of Common Stock on the date of exercise of this Warrant
the then-current Exercise Price of the Warrant
Solely for the purposes of this paragraph, “fair value” per share of Common Stock shall mean the average Closing Price (as defined below) per share of Common Stock for the twenty (20) trading days immediately preceding the date on which the Notice of Exercise is deemed to have been sent to the Company. If the Common Stock is not publicly traded as set forth above, the “fair value” per share of Common Stock shall be reasonably and in good faith determined by the Board of Directors of the Company as of the date which the Notice of Exercise is deemed to have been sent to the Company.
For purposes of Rule 144 promulgated under the Securities Act, it is intended, understood and acknowledged that the Warrant Shares issued in a cashless exercise transaction shall be deemed to have been acquired by the Holder, and the holding period for such shares shall be deemed to have commenced, on the Effective Date of this Warrant. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Company shall not be required to make any cash payments or net cash settlement to the Holder in lieu of delivery of the Warrant Shares.
(d) Partial Exercise. If this Warrant is exercised in part only, the Company shall, upon surrender of this Warrant, execute and deliver, within 10 days of the date of exercise, a new Warrant evidencing the rights of the Holder, or such other person as shall be designated in the Notice of Exercise, to purchase the balance of the Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder. If the Holder exercises this Warrant or attempts to exercise this Warrant before the Company shall have delivered to the Holder a new Warrant as contemplated above, then the Holder shall be deemed to have validly exercised this Warrant pursuant to this Section 2 without having complied with the requirements of Section 2(a)(ii) or 2(b)(ii), as applicable. In no event shall this Warrant be exercised for a fractional Warrant Share, and the Company shall not distribute a Warrant exercisable for a fractional Warrant Share. Fractional Warrant Shares shall be treated as provided in Section 7 hereof.
(e) Effect of Exercise. Upon the exercise of the rights represented by this Warrant, shares of Common Stock shall be issued for the Warrant Shares so purchased, and shall be registered in the name of the Holder or persons affiliated with the Holder, if the Holder so designates, on or before the third (3rd) business day after the rights represented by this Warrant shall have been so exercised and shall be issued in certificate form and delivered to the Holder, if so requested. The person in whose name any Warrant Shares are to be issued upon exercise of this Warrant shall be deemed to have become the holder of record of such shares on the date on which this Warrant was surrendered and payment of the Exercise Price was made, irrespective of the date of issuance of the shares of Common Stock, except that, if the date of such surrender and payment is a date when the stock transfer books of the Company are closed, such person shall be deemed to have become the holder of such shares at the close of business on the next succeeding date on which the stock transfer books are open.
(f) Holder’s Exercise Limitations. The Company shall not effect any exercise of this Warrant, and Holder shall not have the right to exercise any portion of this Warrant, pursuant to Section 2 or otherwise, to the extent that after giving effect to such issuance after exercise, the Holder (together with the Holder’s Affiliates (as defined below), and any other persons acting as a group together with the Holder or any of the Holder’s Affiliates), would beneficially own in excess of the Beneficial Ownership Limitation (as defined below). For purposes of the foregoing sentence, the number of shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Holder and its Affiliates shall include the number of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant with respect to which such determination is being made, but shall exclude the number of shares of Common Stock which would be issuable upon (i) exercise of the remaining, nonexercised portion of this Warrant beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates and (ii) exercise or conversion of the unexercised or nonconverted portion of any other securities of the Company (including, without limitation, any other common stock equivalents) subject to a limitation on conversion or exercise analogous to the limitation contained herein beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates. Except as set forth in the preceding sentence, for purposes of this Section 2(e), beneficial ownership shall be calculated in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”) and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder. To the extent that the limitation contained in this Section 2(e) applies, the determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable shall be in the sole discretion of the Holder, and the submission of a notice of exercise shall be deemed to be the Holder’s determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable, in each case subject to the Beneficial Ownership Limitation, and the Company shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination. In addition, a determination as to any group status as contemplated above shall be determined in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder. For purposes of this Section 2(e), in determining the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock, Holder may rely on the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock as reflected in (A) the Company’s most recent periodic or annual report filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), as the case may be, (B) a more recent public announcement by the Company or (C) a more recent written notice by the Company or the Company’s transfer agent setting forth the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding. In any case, the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock shall be determined after giving effect to the conversion or exercise of securities of the Company, including this Warrant, by the Holder or its Affiliates since the date as of which such number of outstanding shares of Common Stock was reported. The “Beneficial Ownership Limitation” shall be 9.99% of the number of shares of the Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to the issuance of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant. The Holder, upon not less than 61 days’ prior notice to the Company, may increase the Beneficial Ownership Limitation provisions of this Section 2(e). Any such increase will not be effective until the 61st day after such notice is delivered to the Company. The provisions of this paragraph shall be construed and implemented in a manner otherwise than in strict conformity with the terms of this Section 2(e) to correct this paragraph which may be defective or inconsistent with the intended Beneficial Ownership Limitation herein contained or to make changes or supplements necessary or desirable to properly give effect to such limitation. The limitations contained in this paragraph shall apply to a successor holder of this Warrant. “Affiliate” means any person that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by or is under common control with a person as such terms are used in and construed under Rule 405 under the Securities Act.
3. COVENANTS OF THE COMPANY.
(a) Covenants as to Warrant Shares. If at any time the number of authorized but unissued shares of Company Stock shall not be sufficient to permit exercise of this Warrant, the Company will take such corporate action as may, in the opinion of its counsel, be necessary to increase its authorized but unissued shares of Company Stock (or other securities as provided herein) to such number of shares as shall be sufficient for such purposes.
(b) No Impairment. Except and to the extent as waived or consented to by the Holder or otherwise in accordance with Section 2 hereof, the Company will not, by amendment of its Certificate of Incorporation (as such may be amended from time to time), or through any means, avoid or seek to avoid the observance or performance of any of the terms to be observed or performed hereunder by the Company, but will at all times in good faith assist in the carrying out of all the provisions of this Warrant and in the taking of all such action as may be necessary or appropriate in order to protect the exercise rights of the Holder against impairment.
(c) Notices of Record Date. In the event of any taking by the Company of a record of the holders of any class of securities for the purpose of determining the holders thereof who are entitled to receive any dividend (other than a cash dividend which is the same as cash dividends paid in previous quarters) or other distribution, the Company shall mail to the Holder, at least ten (10) days prior to the date specified herein, a notice specifying the date on which any such record is to be taken for the purpose of such dividend or distribution.
4. REPRESENTATIONS OF HOLDER.
(a) Acquisition of Warrant for Personal Account. The Holder represents and warrants that it is acquiring the Warrant and the Warrant Shares solely for its account for investment and not with a present view toward the public distribution of said Warrant or Warrant Shares or any part thereof and has no intention of selling or distributing said Warrant or Warrant Shares or any arrangement or understanding with any other persons regarding the sale or distribution of said Warrant, except as would not result in a violation of the Securities Act. The Holder will not, directly or indirectly, offer, sell, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of (or solicit any offers to buy, purchase or otherwise acquire or take a pledge of) the Warrant except in accordance with the Securities Act and will not, directly or indirectly, offer, sell, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of (or solicit any offers to buy, purchase or otherwise acquire or take a pledge of) the Warrant Shares except in accordance with the provisions of the Securities Act.
(b) Securities Are Not Registered.
(i) The Holder understands that the offer and sale of the Warrant or the Warrant Shares have not been registered under the Securities Act on the basis that no distribution or public offering of the stock of the Company is to be effected. The Holder realizes that the basis for the exemption may not be present if, notwithstanding its representations, the Holder has a present intention of acquiring the securities for a fixed or determinable period in the future, selling (in connection with a distribution or otherwise), granting any participation in, or otherwise distributing the securities. The Holder has no such present intention.
(ii) The Holder recognizes that the Warrant and the Warrant Shares may have to be held indefinitely unless they are subsequently registered under the Securities Act or an exemption from such registration is available. Except as provided in a separate registration rights agreement between the Holder and the Company, the Holder recognizes that the Company has no obligation to register the Warrant or the Warrant Shares, or to comply with any exemption from such registration.
(iii) The Holder is aware that neither the Warrant nor the Warrant Shares may be sold pursuant to Rule 144 adopted under the Securities Act unless certain conditions are met, including, among other things, the existence of a public market for the shares, the availability of certain current public information about the Company, the resale following the required holding period under Rule 144 and the number of shares being sold during any three-month period not exceeding specified limitations. Holder is aware that any such sale made in reliance on Rule 144, if Rule 144 is available, may be made only in accordance with the terms of Rule 144.
(c) Disposition of Warrant and Warrant Shares. The Holder understands and agrees that all certificates evidencing the Warrant Shares to be issued to the Holder may bear a legend in substantially the following form:
THESE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933 OR ANY APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS. THEY MAY NOT BE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE, PLEDGED OR HYPOTHECATED IN THE ABSENCE OF A REGISTRATION STATEMENT IN EFFECT WITH RESPECT TO THE SECURITIES UNDER SUCH ACT OR APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS OR AN OPINION OF COUNSEL SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY THAT SUCH REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED OR UNLESS SOLD PURSUANT TO RULE 144 OR RULE 144A OF SUCH ACT.
5. CHANGES IN OUTSTANDING SHARES. In the event of changes in the outstanding Common Stock by reason of stock dividends, split-ups, recapitalizations, reclassifications, combinations or exchanges of shares, separations, reorganizations, liquidations, or the like, the number and class of shares available under the Warrant in the aggregate and the Exercise Price shall be correspondingly adjusted to give the Holder of the Warrant, on exercise for the same aggregate Exercise Price, the total number, class, and kind of shares as the Holder would have owned had the Warrant been exercised prior to the event and had the Holder continued to hold such shares until after the event requiring adjustment. The form of this Warrant need not be changed because of any adjustment in the number, class, and kind of shares subject to this Warrant. The Company shall promptly provide a certificate from an authorized officer notifying the Holder in writing of any adjustment in the Exercise Price and/or the total number, class, and kind of shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant, which certificate shall specify the Exercise Price and number, class and kind of shares under this Warrant after giving effect to such adjustment.
6. SALE OF THE COMPANY. In the event of a Sale of the Company, then the Company shall ensure that lawful and adequate provision shall be made whereby the Holder shall thereafter have the right to purchase and receive upon the basis and upon the terms and conditions herein specified and in lieu of the Warrant Shares immediately theretofore issuable upon exercise of this Warrant, such shares of stock, securities or assets (including cash) as would have been issuable or payable with respect to or in exchange for a number of Warrant Shares equal to the number of Warrant Shares immediately theretofore issuable upon exercise of this Warrant, had such Sale of the Company not taken place, and in any such case appropriate provision shall be made with respect to the rights and interests of the Holder to the end that the provisions hereof (including, without limitation, provision for adjustment of the Exercise Price) shall thereafter be applicable, as nearly equivalent as may be practicable in relation to any share of stock, securities or assets (including cash) thereafter deliverable upon the exercise thereof. The Company shall not affect any Sale of the Company unless prior to or simultaneously with the consummation thereof the successor entity (if other than the Company) resulting from such Sale of the Company, or the entity purchasing or otherwise acquiring such assets or other appropriate corporation or entity shall assume the obligation to deliver to the Holder, at the last address of the Holder appearing on the books of the Company, such shares of stock, securities or assets (including cash) as, in accordance with the foregoing provisions, the Holder may be entitled to purchase, and the other obligations under this Warrant. The provisions of this Section 6 shall similarly apply to successive Sales of the Company.
7. FRACTIONAL SHARES, ADJUSTMENT OF EXERCISE PRICE. No fractional shares shall be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant as a consequence of any adjustment pursuant hereto. All Warrant Shares (including fractions) issuable upon exercise of this Warrant may be aggregated for purposes of determining whether the exercise would result in the issuance of any fractional share. If, after aggregation, the exercise would result in the issuance of a fractional share, the Company shall, in lieu of issuance of any fractional share, round up or down, as applicable, to the nearest whole number the number of Warrant Shares to be issued the Holder upon exercise of this Warrant. No adjustment in the Exercise Price shall be required unless such adjustment would require an increase or decrease of at least $0.0001; provided, however, that any adjustments which by reason of this Section 7 are not required to be made shall be carried forward and taken into account in any subsequent adjustment. All calculations under this Section 7 shall be made to the $0.0001 or to the nearest 1/100th of a share, as the case may be.
8. NO STOCKHOLDER RIGHTS. This Warrant in and of itself shall not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or, except as otherwise set forth herein, other rights as a stockholder of the Company.
9. RESERVATION OF SHARES. The Company shall at all times reserve and keep available out of its authorized but unissued shares Common Stock, solely for the purpose of effecting the conversion of the Note, no less than 100% of the maximum number of shares issuable on conversion of the Warrant.
10. TRANSFER OF WARRANT. Subject to applicable laws and compliance with Section 4(c) hereof, this Warrant and all rights hereunder are transferable, by the Holder in person or by duly authorized attorney, upon delivery of this Warrant and the form of assignment attached hereto to any transferee designated by Holder.
11. LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED WARRANT. If this Warrant is lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed, the Company may, on such terms as to indemnity or otherwise as it may reasonably impose (which shall, in the case of a mutilated Warrant, include the surrender thereof), issue a new Warrant of like denomination and tenor as the Warrant so lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed. Any such new Warrant shall constitute an original contractual obligation of the Company, whether or not the allegedly lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed Warrant shall be at any time enforceable by anyone.
12. MODIFICATIONS AND WAIVER. Provisions of this Warrant may be amended, modified, or a provision or requirement hereof waived only (a) with the written consent of the Company and the Holder or, (b) if this Warrant and each other Warrant issued pursuant to the Agreement then outstanding (collectively with this Warrant, the “Warrants”) is similarly amended, modified or waived, with the written consent of the Company and the holders of a majority of the total number of such outstanding Warrants (determined by reference to the number of Warrant Shares acquirable upon the exercise thereof). If this Warrant (along with the Other Warrants then outstanding) is amended pursuant to clause (b) of this Section 12, such amendment shall be binding on the Holder and each holder of each other Warrant whether or not the Holder or such holder of such other Warrant consents thereto.
13. NOTICES, ETC. All notices required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given as specified in the Agreement.
14. ACCEPTANCE. Receipt of this Warrant by the Holder shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
15. GOVERNING LAW. This Warrant shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and all questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and performance of this Warrant shall be governed by, the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdictions) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdictions other than the State of New York. The Company hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in The City of New York, Borough of Manhattan, for the adjudication of any dispute hereunder or in connection herewith or with any transaction contemplated hereby or discussed herein, and hereby irrevocably waives, and agrees not to assert in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of any such court, that such suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of such suit, action or proceeding is improper. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any manner permitted by law. In the event that any provision of this Warrant is invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, then such provision shall be deemed inoperative to the extent that it may conflict therewith and shall be deemed modified to conform with such statute or rule of law. Any such provision which may prove invalid or unenforceable under any law shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Warrant. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed or operate to preclude the Holder from bringing suit or taking other legal action against the Company in any other jurisdiction to collect on the Company’s obligations to the Holder, to realize on any collateral or any other security for such obligations, or to enforce a judgment or other court ruling in favor of the Holder. EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT SUCH PARTY MAY HAVE TO, AND AGREES NOT TO REQUEST, A JURY TRIAL FOR THE ADJUDICATION OF ANY DISPUTE HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS NOTE OR ANY TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
16. DESCRIPTIVE HEADINGS. The descriptive headings of the several paragraphs of this Warrant are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute a part of this Warrant. The language in this Warrant shall be construed as to its fair meaning without regard to which party drafted this Warrant.
17. SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Warrant in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction, or affect any other provision of this Warrant, which shall remain in full force and effect.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Warrant, the Registration Rights Agreement and the Securities Purchase Agreement between the Holder and the Company dated December 5, 2019 constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained in it and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and undertakings of the parties, whether oral or written, with respect to such subject matter.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Warrant to be executed by its duly authorized officer as of December 11, 2019.
ENDRA LIFE SCIENCES INC.
Name: David Wells
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Address for Notice:
ENDRA Life Sciences Inc.
3600 Green Court, Suite 350
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Attention: Chief Executive Officer
NOTICE OF EXERCISE
TO: ENDRA LIFE SCIENCES INC.
(1) The undersigned hereby irrevocably elects to exercise this Warrant and to purchase thereunder, ___________________ full shares of ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. Common Stock issuable upon exercise of the Warrant and delivery of:
$_________ (in cash as provided for in the foregoing Warrant) and any applicable taxes payable by the undersigned pursuant to such Warrant; and
__________ shares of Common Stock (pursuant to a Cashless Exercise in accordance with Section 2(b) of the Warrant) (check here if the undersigned desires to deliver an unspecified number of shares equal the number sufficient to effect a Cashless Exercise [___]).
(2) Please issue a certificate or certificates representing said shares of Common Stock in the name of the undersigned or in such other name as is specified below:
(3) If the shares issuable upon this exercise of the Warrant are not all of the Warrant Shares which the Holder is entitled to acquire upon the exercise of the Warrant, the undersigned requests that a new Warrant evidencing the rights not so exercised be issued in the name of and delivered to:
(Address and social security or federal employer identification number (if applicable))
(4) The undersigned represents that (i) the aforesaid shares of Company Stock are being acquired for the account of the undersigned for investment and not with a view to, or for resale in connection with, the distribution thereof and that the undersigned has no present intention of distributing or reselling such shares in violation of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”); (ii) the undersigned is aware of the Company’s business affairs and financial condition and has acquired sufficient information about the Company to reach an informed and knowledgeable decision regarding its investment in the Company; (iii) the undersigned is experienced in making investments of this type and has such knowledge and background in financial and business matters that the undersigned is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of this investment and protecting the undersigned’s own interests; (iv) the undersigned understands that the shares of Company Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant have not been registered under the Securities Act, by reason of a specific exemption from the registration provisions of the Securities Act, which exemption depends upon, among other things, the bona fide nature of the investment intent as expressed herein, and, because such securities have not been registered under the Securities Act, they must be held indefinitely unless subsequently registered under the Securities Act or an exemption from such registration is available; (v) the undersigned is aware that the aforesaid shares of Company Stock may not be sold pursuant to Rule 144 adopted under the Securities Act unless certain conditions are met and until the undersigned has held the shares for the time period prescribed by Rule 144, that among the conditions for use of Rule 144 is the availability of current information to the public about the Company; and (vi) the undersigned agrees not to make any disposition of all or any part of the aforesaid shares of Company Stock unless and until there is then in effect a registration statement under the Securities Act covering such proposed disposition and such disposition is made in accordance with said registration statement, or the undersigned has furnished the Company with an opinion of counsel, reasonably satisfactory to the Company, to the effect that such disposition is not required to be registered pursuant to the Securities Act or any applicable state securities laws; provided, that no opinion shall be required for any disposition made or to be made in accordance with the provisions of Rule 144.
(To assign the foregoing Warrant, subject to compliance with Section 4(c) hereof, execute this form and supply required information. Do not use this form to purchase shares.)
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the foregoing Warrant and all rights evidenced thereby are hereby assigned to:
Dated: ________________, 20___
NOTE: The signature to this Assignment Form must correspond with the name as it appears on the face of the Warrant, without alteration or enlargement or any change whatever. Officers of corporations and those acting in a fiduciary or other representative capacity should file proper evidence of authority to assign the foregoing Warrant.