(137) Other Party shall have the meaning set forth in Section 2.11(a).
(138) Other Partys Auditors shall have the meaning set forth in Section 5.1(b).
(139) Partial Assignment shall have the meaning set forth in Section 2.4(a)(i).
(140) Party or Parties shall have the meaning set forth in the Preamble.
(141) Performing Party shall have the meaning set forth in Section 7.10(b).
(142) Permit Transferee shall mean Remainco or Spinco, or another member of their respective Group, that requires a permit, including any Environmental Permit, to be transferred or issued to it with respect to the properties, businesses, and operations being conveyed or Transferred to it pursuant to this Agreement.
(143) Permit Transferor shall mean each of Remainco or Spinco or another member of its respective Group, as applicable, that currently holds a permit, including any Environmental Permit, that must be transferred, or in respect of which a new permit must be issued, to a member of the Remainco Group or Spinco Group, or a relevant subsidiary, in connection with the transfer of any properties, businesses, or operations of the Remainco Group or Spinco Group, respectively.
(144) Person shall mean any natural person, firm, individual, corporation, business trust, joint venture, association, bank, land trust, trust company, company, limited liability company, partnership or other organization or entity, whether incorporated or unincorporated, or any Governmental Entity.
(145) Personal Data shall mean any data or information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household (including an individuals first and last names, home address, telephone number, email address, government issued identifier (including social security number, drivers license number, passport number or other similar identifiers), credit card or other financial information, billing and transactional information, medical, health or insurance information, gender, date of birth, educational or employment information, and marital or other status, behavioral information, vehicle identification number, IP address, cookie identifier, geolocation data, biometric information or any other number or identifier that identifies an individual), or any other data or information that constitutes personal data, personally identifiable information, personal information or any similar defined term under any Data Protection Law (including the GDPR or the CCPA).
(146) PFAS Substances shall mean any perfluoroalkyl, polyfluoroalkyl, or perfluorooctanoic substances, perfluorooctanoic acid, hexafluoropropylene oxide (HFPO) dimer acid, and any substances colloquially referred to as PFAS, PFOA, PFOS and/or GenX, and including, in each case, any acids, salts or derivatives thereof.