Form of Amendment to Pre-Funded Warrant
AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO PRE-FUNDED WARRANT
This AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO PRE-FUNDED WARRANT (this “Amendment”) is effective as of July __, 2019 by and between DarioHealth Corp., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”) and the holders of certain Pre-Funded Warrants (as herein defined) as set forth on Appendix A annexed hereto (the “Holder”). Each of the Company and the Holder shall be referred to collectively as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party.”
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the Company issued the Holder a pre-funded warrant (the “Pre-Funded Warrant”) to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock, $0.0001 par value per share, in the amounts set forth on Appendix A, pursuant to the terms of an underwritten public offering which closed on May 24, 2019;
WHEREAS, the Parties desire to amend certain provisions of the Pre-Funded Warrant as set forth below.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, each of the Parties agree with the others as follows:
1. Unless otherwise defined herein, all terms and conditions used in this Amendment shall have the meanings assigned to such terms in the Pre-Funded Warrant.
2. Section 2(d)(iv) of the Pre-Funded Warrant is hereby deleted in its entirety and replaced with the following:
“(iv) Compensation for Buy-In on Failure to Timely Deliver Warrant Shares Upon Exercise. In addition to any other rights available to the Holder, if the Company fails to cause the Transfer Agent to transmit to the Holder the Warrant Shares in accordance with the provisions of Section 2(d)(i) above pursuant to an exercise on or before the Warrant Share Delivery Date, and if after such date the Holder is required by its broker to purchase (in an open market transaction or otherwise) or the Holder’s brokerage firm otherwise purchases, shares of Common Stock to deliver in satisfaction of a sale by the Holder of the Warrant Shares which the Holder anticipated receiving upon such exercise (a “Buy-In”), then the Company shall (A) pay in cash to the Holder the amount, if any, by which (x) the Holder’s total purchase price (including brokerage commissions, if any) for the shares of Common Stock so purchased exceeds (y) the amount obtained by multiplying (1) the number of Warrant Shares that the Company was required to deliver to the Holder in connection with the exercise at issue times (2) the price at which the sell order giving rise to such purchase obligation was executed, and (B) at the option of the Holder, either reinstate the portion of the Warrant and equivalent number of Warrant Shares for which such exercise was not honored (in which case such exercise shall be deemed rescinded) or deliver to the Holder the number of shares of Common Stock that would have been issued had the Company timely complied with its exercise and delivery obligations hereunder (the “Buy-In Amount”). For example, if the Holder purchases Common Stock having a total purchase price of $11,000 to cover a Buy-In with respect to an attempted exercise of shares of Common Stock with an aggregate sale price giving rise to such purchase obligation of $10,000, under clause (A) of the immediately preceding sentence the Company shall be required to pay the Holder $1,000. The Holder shall provide the Company written notice indicating the amounts payable to the Holder in respect of the Buy-In and, upon request of the Company, evidence of the amount of such loss. Nothing herein shall limit a Holder’s right to pursue any other remedies available to it hereunder, at law or in equity including, without limitation, a decree of specific performance and/or injunctive relief with respect to the Company’s failure to timely deliver shares of Common Stock upon exercise of the Warrant as required pursuant to the terms hereof. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, the Buy-In Amount shall not exceed $100,000 in the aggregate.”
3. Except as herein amended, the Pre-Funded Warrant shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Further Assurances. Each Party hereto, without additional consideration, shall cooperate, shall take such further action and shall execute and deliver such further documents as may be reasonably requested by the other Party hereto in order to carry out the provisions and purposes of this Amendment.
5. Counterparts. This Amendment may be signed in counterparts with the same effect as if the signature on each counterpart were upon the same instrument. In the event that any signature is delivered by facsimile transmission or by e-mail delivery of a “.pdf” format data file, such signature shall create a valid and binding obligation of the party executing (or on whose behalf such signature is executed) with the same force and effect as if such facsimile or “.pdf” signature page were an original thereof.
6. Headings. The headings of Articles and Sections in this Amendment are provided for convenience only and will not affect its construction or interpretation.
7. Waiver. Neither any failure nor any delay by any party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Amendment or any of the documents referred to in this Amendment will operate as a waiver of such right, power or privilege, and no single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege will preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power or privilege.
8. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Amendment pursuant to any applicable law shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof, but this Amendment shall be construed as if not containing the provision held invalid or unenforceable in the jurisdiction in which so held, and the remaining provisions of this Amendment shall remain in full force and effect. If the Amendment may not be effectively construed as if not containing the provision held invalid or unenforceable, then the provision contained herein that is held invalid or unenforceable shall be reformed so that it meets such requirements as to make it valid or enforceable.
9. Governing Law. This Amendment shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to the choice of law principles thereof. Any disputes arising from this Amendment shall be resolved pursuant to Section 5(e) of the Pre-Funded Warrant.
[REMAINDER OF PAGE LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Amendment No. 1 to Pre-Funded Warrant to be duly executed as of the day and year first above written.