business, and not with a view to or for distributing or reselling such Additional Shares or any part thereof. The Holder has no present intention of distributing any of such Additional Shares and has no agreement or understanding, directly or indirectly, with any person regarding the distribution of such Additional Shares.
(b) Neither the Commission nor any state securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved the Additional Shares, or passed upon or endorsed the merits of this offering of securities or confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of such offering. This offering of securities has not been reviewed by any federal, state or other regulatory authority.
5. Reliance. The Holder acknowledges and understands that the Company has agreed to the terms of this Agreement in reliance upon the Holders representations, warranties and covenants made in this Agreement.
6. Modification. This Agreement shall not be modified or waived except by an instrument in writing signed by the party against whom any such modification or waiver is sought.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, discussions and representations, oral or written, with respect to such matters, which the parties acknowledge have been merged into the foregoing documents.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
9. Severability. In case any provision contained in this Agreement should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
10. Successors; Third-Party Beneficiary. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Holder and the Company and the respective successors and permitted assigns of each.
11. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original, but all of which, when taken together, shall constitute but one instrument, and shall become effective when one or more counterparts have been signed by each party hereto and delivered to the other parties.
12. EXPIRATION DATE. THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND SHALL EXPIRE IF THE SIGNATURE PAGE TO THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT COMPLETED, EXECUTED BY THE HOLDER AND RETURNED TO THE COMPANY ON OR BEFORE 5:00 P.M. (PACITIC TIME) ON DECEMBER 20, 2019.
[Signature page to follow.]