TO SECURITY AGREEMENT
All right, title, interest, claims and demands of Debtor in and to all of Debtors assets owned as of the date hereof and/or acquired by Debtor at any time while the Obligations are still outstanding, including without limitation, the following property:
1. All equity interests in all wholly- or partially-owned subsidiaries of Debtor.
2. All customer accounts, insurance contracts, and clients underlying such insurance contracts.
3. All goods and equipment now owned or hereafter acquired, including, without limitation, all laboratory equipment, computer equipment, office equipment, machinery, containers, fixtures, vehicles, and any interest in any of the foregoing, and all attachments, accessories, accessions, replacements, substitutions, additions, and improvements to any of the foregoing, wherever located;
4. All inventory now owned or hereafter acquired, including, without limitation, all merchandise, raw materials, parts, supplies, packing and shipping materials, work in process and finished products including such inventory as is temporarily out of Debtors custody or possession or in transit and including any returns upon any accounts or other proceeds, including insurance proceeds, resulting from the sale or disposition of any of the foregoing and any documents of title representing any of the above, and Debtors books relating to any of the foregoing;
5. All accounts receivable, contract rights, general intangibles, excluding intellectual property, healthcare insurance receivables, legal claims, payment intangibles and commercial tort claims, now owned or hereafter acquired, including, without limitation, all software and computer programs including source code, methods, goodwill, license agreements, information, any and all other proprietary rights, franchise agreements, blueprints, drawings, purchase orders, customer lists, route lists, infringements, claims, computer programs, computer disks, computer tapes, literature, reports, catalogs, design rights, income tax refunds, payments of insurance and rights to payment of any kind and whether in tangible or intangible form or contained on magnetic media readable by machine together with all such magnetic media, and all rights corresponding to all of the foregoing throughout the world, now owned and existing or hereafter arising, created or acquired.
6. All now existing and hereafter arising accounts, contract rights and all other forms of obligations owing to Debtor arising out of the sale or lease of goods or the rendering of services by Debtor (subject, in each case, to the contractual rights of third parties to require funds received by Debtor to be expended in a particular manner), whether or not earned by performance, and any and all credit insurance, guaranties, and other security therefor, as well as all merchandise returned to or reclaimed by Debtor and Debtors books relating to any of the foregoing;
7. All documents, cash, deposit accounts, letters of credit, letter of credit rights, supporting obligations, certificates of deposit, instruments, chattel paper, electronic chattel paper, tangible chattel paper and investment property, including, without limitation, all securities, whether certificated or uncertificated, security entitlements, securities accounts, commodity contracts and commodity accounts, and all financial assets held in any securities account or otherwise, wherever located, now owned or hereafter acquired and Debtors books relating to the foregoing;