7. I understand and agree that the Release shall not be construed at any time as an admission of liability or wrongdoing by either Company or myself.
8. I agree that I will not make any negative or disparaging statements or comments, either as fact or as opinion, about Company, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, vendors, products or services, business, technologies, market position or performance. Nothing in this paragraph shall prohibit me from providing truthful information in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
9. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating this Release, its enforcement, arbitrability, or interpretation, or because of an alleged breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of its provisions, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in San Jose, California conducted by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. under its then-applicable rules. I agree that (i) I AM WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL BUT ALL COURT REMEDIES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION, (II) ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR WHO SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION AND (III) THE ARBITRATION SHALL PROVIDE FOR ADEQUATE DISCOVERY.
10. I agree that I have had at least twenty-one (21) calendar days in which to consider whether to execute the Release, no one hurried me into executing the Release during that period, and no one coerced me into executing the Release. I understand that the offer of the Benefits and the Release shall expire on the twenty-second (22nd) calendar day after my employment termination date if I have not accepted it by that time. I further understand that Companys obligations under the Release shall not become effective or enforceable until the eighth (8th) calendar day after the date I sign the Release provided that I have timely delivered it to Company (the Effective Date) and that in the seven (7) calendar day period following the date I deliver a signed copy of the Release to Company I understand that I may revoke my acceptance of the Release. I understand that the Benefits will become available to me at such time after the Effective Date.
11. In executing the Release, I acknowledge that I have not relied upon any statement made by Company, or any of its representatives or employees, with regard to the Release unless the representation is specifically included herein. Furthermore, the Release contains our entire understanding regarding eligibility for Benefits and supersedes any or all prior representation and agreement regarding the subject matter of the Release. However, the Release does not modify, amend or supersede written Company agreements that are consistent with enforceable provisions of this Release such as my Agreement, proprietary information and invention assignment agreement, and any stock, stock option and/or stock purchase agreements between Company and me. Once effective and enforceable, this agreement can only be changed by another written agreement signed by me and an authorized representative of Company.
12. Should any provision of the Release be determined by an arbitrator, court of competent jurisdiction, or government agency to be wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining parts, terms, or provisions are intended to remain in full force and effect. Specifically, should a court, arbitrator, or agency conclude that a particular claim may not be released as a matter of law, it is the intention of the parties that the general release and the waiver of unknown claims above shall otherwise remain effective to release any and all other claims. I acknowledge that I have obtained sufficient information to intelligently exercise my own judgment regarding the terms of the Release before executing the Release.