EXHIBIT D RULES AND REGULATIONS
attached to and made a part of the Lease bearing the
Lease Reference Date of December 16, 2013 between
SFERS REAL ESTATE CORP. U, a Delaware corporation, as Landlord and
COURSERA, INC., a Delaware corporation, as Tenant
1. No sign, placard, picture, advertisement, name or notice (collectively referred to as Signs) shall be installed or displayed on any part of the outside of the Building without the prior written consent of the Landlord which consent shall be in Landlords sole discretion. All approved Signs shall be printed, painted, affixed or inscribed at Tenants expense by a person or vendor approved by Landlord and shall be removed by Tenant at Tenants expense upon vacating the Premises. Landlord shall have the right to remove any Sign installed or displayed in violation of this rule at Tenants expense and without notice.
2. If Landlord objects in writing to any curtains, blinds, shades or screens attached to or hung in or used in connection with any window or door of the Premises or Building, Tenant shall immediately discontinue such use. No awning shall be permitted on any part of the Premises. Tenant shall not place anything or allow anything to be placed against or near any glass partitions or doors or windows which may appear unsightly, in the opinion of Landlord, from outside the Premises.
3. Tenant shall not alter any lock or other access device or install a new or additional lock or access device or bolt on any door of its Premises without the prior written consent of Landlord. Tenant, upon the termination of its tenancy, shall deliver to Landlord the keys or other means of access to all doors.
4. If Tenant requires telephone, data, burglar alarm or similar service, the cost of purchasing, installing and maintaining such service shall be borne solely by Tenant. No boring or cutting for wires will be allowed without the prior written consent of Landlord. Landlord shall direct electricians as to where and how telephone, data, and electrical wires are to be introduced or installed. The location of burglar alarms, telephones, call boxes or other office equipment affixed to the Premises shall be subject to the prior written approval of Landlord.
5. Tenant shall not place a load upon any floor of its Premises, including mezzanine area, if any, which exceeds the load per square foot that such floor was designed to carry and that is allowed by law. Heavy objects shall stand on such platforms as determined by Landlord to be necessary to properly distribute the weight. Landlord will not be responsible for loss of or damage to any such equipment or other property from any cause, and all damage done to the Building by maintaining or moving such equipment or other property shall be repaired at the expense of Tenant.
6. Tenant shall not install any radio or television antenna, satellite dish, loudspeaker or other device on the roof or exterior walls of the Building without Landlords prior written consent which consent shall be in Landlords sole discretion.
7. Tenant shall not mark, drive nails, screw or drill into the partitions, woodwork, plaster or drywall (except for pictures and general office uses) or in any way deface the Premises or any part thereof. Tenant shall not affix any floor covering to the floor of the Premises or paint or seal any floors in any manner except as approved by Landlord. Tenant shall repair any damage resulting from noncompliance with this rule.