EX-10.1 2 cnmd63022ex101.htm EX-10.1 Document
2.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2027
SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE (this “Supplemental Indenture”), dated as of June 30, 2022, between CONMED Corporation, a Delaware corporation, as issuer (the “Company”), and U.S. Bank Trust Company, National Association, a national banking association organized under the laws of the United States of America, as trustee (the “Trustee”).
W I T N E S S E T H
WHEREAS, the Company has heretofore executed and delivered to the Trustee an indenture (as amended or supplemented, the “Indenture”), dated as of June 6, 2022, between the Company and the Trustee, providing for the original issuance of an aggregate principal amount of $800,000,000 of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2027 (the “Notes”);
WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 10.01(k) of the Indenture, the Company and the Trustee may supplement the Indenture without the consent of the Holders of the Notes to conform the provisions of the Indenture or the Notes to the “Description of notes” section of the Offering Memorandum; and
WHEREAS, the conditions set forth in the Indenture for the execution and delivery of this Supplemental Indenture have been complied with.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto mutually covenant and agree for the equal and ratable benefit of the Holders of the Notes as follows:
1. Capitalized Terms. Capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Indenture.
2. Amendment. Section 16.01 of the Indenture shall be deleted and replaced in its entirety to read as follows:
“Section 16.01. Optional Redemption. No sinking fund is provided for the Notes. The Notes shall not be redeemable by the Company prior to June 20, 2025. On or after June 20, 2025, the Company may redeem (an “Optional Redemption”) for cash all or any portion of the Notes (subject to the Partial Redemption Limitation), at the Redemption Price, if the Last Reported Sale Price of the Common Stock has been at least 130% of the Conversion Price then in effect for at least 20 Trading Days (whether or not consecutive) during any period of 30 consecutive Trading Days (including the last Trading Day of such period) ending on, and including, the Trading Day immediately preceding the date on which the Company provides the Redemption Notice in accordance with Section 16.02.”
3. Governing Law. THIS SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE, AND ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
4. Execution in Counterparts. This Supplemental Indenture may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be an original, but such counterparts shall together constitute but one and the same instrument. The exchange of copies of this Supplemental Indenture and of signature pages by facsimile, electronic or PDF transmission shall constitute effective execution and delivery of this Supplemental Indenture as to the parties hereto and may be used in lieu of the original Supplemental Indenture for all purposes. Signatures of the parties hereto transmitted by facsimile or PDF shall be deemed to be their original signatures for all purposes. The words
“execution,” “signed,” “signature,” “delivery,” and words of like import in or relating to this Supplemental Indenture or any document to be signed in connection with this Supplemental Indenture shall be deemed to include electronic signatures, deliveries or the keeping of records in electronic form, each of which shall be of the same legal effect, validity or enforceability as a manually executed signature, physical delivery thereof or the use of a paper-based recordkeeping system, as the case may be, and the parties hereto consent to conduct the transactions contemplated hereunder by electronic means.
5. Headings. The titles and headings of the articles and sections of this Supplemental Indenture have been inserted for convenience of reference only, are not to be considered a part hereof, and shall in no way modify or restrict any of the terms or provisions hereof.
6. The Trustee. The Trustee shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for or in respect of the validity or sufficiency of this Supplemental Indenture or for or in respect of the recitals contained herein, all of which recitals are made solely by the Company.
7. Ratification of Indenture; Supplemental Indenture Part of Indenture. Except as expressly amended hereby, the Indenture is in all respects ratified and confirmed and all the terms, conditions and provisions thereof shall remain in full force and effect. This Supplemental Indenture shall form a part of the Indenture for all purposes, and every Holder of Notes heretofore or hereafter authenticated and delivered shall by bound hereby.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Supplemental Indenture to be duly executed and attested, all as of the date first above written.
|By:||/s/ Daniel S. Jonas|
|Name: Daniel S. Jonas|
|Title: Executive Vice President – Legal Affairs, General Counsel & Secretary|
|U.S. BANK TRUST COMPANY, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, as Trustee|
|By:||/s/ James W. Hall|
|Name: James W. Hall|
|Title: Vice President|