EX-10.6 7 ex_261910.htm EXHIBIT 10.6
NEITHER THIS SECURITY NOR THE SECURITIES INTO WHICH THIS SECURITY IS EXERCISABLE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH THESECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR THE SECURITIES COMMISSION OF ANY STATE IN RELIANCE UPON AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), AND, ACCORDINGLY, MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR PURSUANT TO AN AVAILABLE EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS. THIS SECURITY AND THE SECURITIES ISSUABLE UPON EXERCISE OF THIS SECURITY MAY BE PLEDGED IN CONNECTION WITH A BONA FIDE MARGIN ACCOUNT OR OTHER LOAN SECURED BY SUCH SECURITIES.
WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
Warrant No.: [•]
Number of Shares of Common Stock: [•]
Date of Issuance: [ ] (“Issuance Date”)
Cytocom Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), hereby certifies that, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the registered holder hereof or its permitted assigns (the “Holder”), is entitled, subject to the terms set forth below, to purchase from the Company, at the Exercise Price (as defined below) then in effect, at any time or times on or after the IPO Date, but not after 11:59 p.m., New York time, on the Expiration Date (as defined below), [•] fully paid non-assessable shares of Common Stock (as defined below), subject to adjustment as provided herein (the “Warrant Shares”). Except as otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms in this Warrant to Purchase Common Stock (including any Warrants to Purchase Common Stock issued in exchange, transfer or replacement hereof, this “Warrant”), shall have the meanings set forth in Section 13. This Warrant is one of the Warrants to Purchase Common Stock (the “Warrants”) issued in connection with the transactions contemplated by that certain Preferred Stock Subscription Agreement, dated as of [•], by and among the Company and other parties thereto.
1. EXERCISE OF WARRANT.
(a) Mechanics of Exercise. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof (including, without limitation, the limitations set forth in Section 1(d)), this Warrant may be exercised by the Holder at any time or from time to time on or after the Issuance Date, in whole or in part, by delivery (whether via facsimile, electronic mail or otherwise) of a written notice, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Exercise Notice”), of the Holder’s election to exercise this Warrant. Within one (1) Business Day following the delivery of the Exercise Notice, the Holder shall make payment to the Company of an amount equal to the Exercise Price in effect on the date of such exercise multiplied by the number of Warrant Shares as to which this Warrant is being exercised (the “Aggregate Exercise Price”), in cash by wire transfer of immediately available funds or, if the provisions of Section 1(c) are applicable, by notifying the Company that this Warrant is being exercised. Execution and delivery of the Exercise Notice with respect to less than all of the Warrant Shares shall have the same effect as cancellation of the original Warrant and issuance of a new Warrant evidencing the right to purchase the remaining number of Warrant Shares and the Holder shall not be required to physically surrender this Warrant to the Company until the Holder has purchased all of the Warrant Shares available hereunder and the Warrant has been exercised in full, in which case, the Holder shall surrender this Warrant to the Company for cancellation within three (3) Business Days of the date on which the final Exercise Notice is delivered to the Company. On or before the first (1st) Business Day following the date on which the Holder has delivered the applicable Exercise Notice, the Company shall transmit by facsimile or electronic mail an acknowledgment of confirmation of receipt of the Exercise Notice, in the form attached to the Exercise Notice, to the Holder and the Company’s transfer agent (the “Transfer Agent”). No fractional Warrant Shares are to be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant, but rather the number of Warrant Shares to be issued shall be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
(b) Exercise Price. For purposes of this Warrant, “Exercise Price” means [•] per share, subject to adjustment as provided herein.
(c) Cashless Exercise. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, if on the Share Delivery Date there is no effective registration statement covering the resale of the Warrant Shares by the Holder, the Holder may, in its sole discretion, exercise this Warrant in whole or in part and, in lieu of making the cash payment otherwise contemplated to be made to the Company upon such exercise in payment of the Aggregate Exercise Price, elect instead to receive upon such exercise the “Net Number” of shares of [Common Stock] determined according to the following formula (a “Cashless Exercise”):
Net Number =
(A x B) - (A x C)
| || |
For purposes of the foregoing formula:
the total number of shares with respect to which this Warrant is then being
| || |
as applicable: (i) the Closing Sale Price of the [Common Stock] on the Trading Day immediately preceding the date of the applicable Exercise Notice if such Exercise Notice is (1) both executed and delivered pursuant to Section 1(a) hereof on a day that is not a Trading Day or (2) both executed and delivered pursuant to Section 1(a) hereof on a Trading Day prior to the opening of “regular trading hours” (as defined in Rule 600(b)(64) of Regulation NMS promulgated under the federal securities laws) on such Trading Day, (ii) at the option of the Holder, either (y) the Weighted Average Price on the Trading Day immediately preceding the date of the applicable Exercise Notice or (z) the Bid Price of the [Common Stock] as of the time of the Holder’s execution of the applicable Exercise Notice if such Exercise Notice is executed during “regular trading hours” on a Trading Day and is delivered within two (2) hours thereafter (including until two (2) hours after the close of “regular trading hours” on a Trading Day) pursuant to Section 1(a) hereof or (iii) the Closing Sale Price of the [Common Stock] on the date of the applicable Exercise Notice if the date of such Exercise Notice is a Trading Day and such Exercise Notice is both executed and delivered pursuant to Section 1(a) hereof after the close of “regular trading hours” on such Trading Day.
| || |
the Exercise Price then in effect for the applicable Warrant Shares at the time of such exercise.
If Warrant Shares are issued in such a Cashless Exercise, the Company acknowledges and agrees that in accordance with Section 3(a)(9) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, the Warrant Shares shall take on the registered characteristics of the Warrants being exercised, and the holding period of the Warrants being exercised may be tacked on to the holding period of the Warrant Shares. The Company agrees not to take any position contrary to this Section 1(c).
(d) Beneficial Ownership. If, at any time following the Issuance Date, any shares of the Company’s capital stock, or any equity securities issuable as Alternative Consideration pursuant to Section 3 in connection with a Fundamental Transaction, are listed for trading with any Eligible Market, then subject to the last section of paragraph 1(a), notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company (or its successor pursuant to any Fundamental Transaction) shall not effect the exercise of any portion of this Warrant, and the Holder shall not have the right to exercise any portion of this Warrant, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Warrant and any such exercise shall be null and void and treated as if never made, to the extent that immediately prior to or after giving effect to such exercise, the Holder together with the other Attribution Parties collectively would beneficially own in excess of 9.99% (the “Maximum Percentage”) of the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding or issuable upon the exercise or conversion of the unexercised or unconverted portion of any Preferred Stock or other securities of the Company (including, without limitation, any convertible notes or convertible preferred stock or warrants, including the other Warrants) (or any equivalent securities of the Company’s successor pursuant to a Fundamental Transaction) immediately after giving effect to such exercise (“the “Subject Securities”). For purposes of the foregoing sentence, the aggregate number of Subject Securities beneficially owned by the Holder and the other Attribution Parties shall include the number of Subject Securities held by the Holder and all other Attribution Parties plus the number of Subject Securities issuable upon exercise of this Warrant with respect to which the determination of such sentence is being made, but shall exclude the number of Subject Securities which would be issuable upon (A) exercise of the remaining, unexercised portion of this Warrant beneficially owned by the Holder or any of the other Attribution Parties and (B) exercise or conversion of the unexercised or unconverted portion of any other securities of the Company (including, without limitation, any convertible notes or convertible preferred stock or warrants, including the other Warrants) beneficially owned by the Holder or any other Attribution Party subject to a limitation on conversion or exercise analogous to the limitation contained in this Section 1(d). For purposes of this Section 1(d), beneficial ownership shall be calculated in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “1934 Act”), it being acknowledged by the Holder that the Company (or its successor pursuant to a Fundamental Transaction) is not representing to the Holder that such calculation is in compliance with Section 13(d) of the 1934 Act and the Holder is solely responsible for any schedules required to be filed in accordance therewith. To the extent that the limitation contained in this Section 1(d) applies, the determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates and Attribution Parties) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable shall be in the sole discretion of the Holder, and the Company (or its successor pursuant to a Fundamental Transaction) is shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination. In addition, a determination as to any group status as contemplated above shall be determined in accordance with Section 13(d) of the 1934 Act and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder. The provisions of this paragraph shall be construed and implemented in a manner otherwise than in strict conformity with the terms of this Section 1(d) to the extent necessary to correct this paragraph or any portion of this paragraph which may be defective or inconsistent with the intended beneficial ownership limitation contained in this Section 1(d) or to make changes or supplements necessary or desirable to properly give effect to such limitation. The limitation contained in this paragraph may not be waived and shall apply to a successor holder of this Warrant.
(e) SALE OF COMMON STOCK AFTER EXERCISE OF WARRANT. Holders of Warrants may not to sell, transfer, or otherwise dispose of Common Stock received as a result of conversion of such Warrants in an amount more than 1% of the Company’s issued and outstanding Common Stock each calendar month.
2. ADJUSTMENT UPON SUBDIVISION OR COMBINATION OF COMMON STOCK. If the Company at any time on or after the Issuance Date subdivides (by any stock split, stock dividend, recapitalization or other similar transaction) its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a greater number of shares, the Exercise Price in effect immediately prior to such subdivision will be proportionately reduced and the number of Warrant Shares will be proportionately increased. If the Company at any time on or after the Issuance Date combines (by combination, reverse stock split or other similar transaction) its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a smaller number of shares, the Exercise Price in effect immediately prior to such combination will be proportionately increased and the number of Warrant Shares will be proportionately decreased. Any adjustment under this Section 2 shall become effective at the close of business on the date the subdivision or combination becomes effective.
3. FUNDAMENTAL TRANSACTIONS. If, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding, (i) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions effects any merger or consolidation of the Company with or into another Person, (ii) the Company, directly or indirectly, effects any sale, lease, license, assignment, transfer, conveyance or other disposition of all or substantially all of its assets in one or a series of related transactions, (iii) any, direct or indirect, purchase offer, tender offer or exchange offer (whether by the Company or another Person) is completed pursuant to which holders of Common Stock are permitted to sell, tender or exchange their shares for other securities, cash or property and such offer has been accepted by the holders of a majority of the outstanding Common Stock, (iv) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions effects any reclassification, reorganization or recapitalization of the Common Stock or any compulsory share exchange pursuant to which the Common Stock is effectively converted into or exchanged for other securities, cash or property, or (v) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions consummates a stock or share purchase agreement or other business combination (including, without limitation, a reorganization, recapitalization, spin-off or scheme of arrangement) with another Person or group of Persons whereby such other Person or group acquires more than 50% of the capital stock of the Company (not including any shares of capital stock of the Company held by the other Person or other Persons making or party to, or associated or affiliated with the other Persons making or party to, such stock or share purchase agreement or other business combination) (each a “Fundamental Transaction”), then, upon any subsequent exercise of this Warrant, the Holder shall have the right to receive, for each Warrant Share that would have been issuable upon such exercise immediately prior to the occurrence of such Fundamental Transaction, the number of shares of capital stock or other equity securities of the successor or acquiring corporation or of the Company, if it is the surviving corporation, and any other or additional consideration (the “Alternate Consideration”) receivable as a result of such Fundamental Transaction by a holder of the number of shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant is then exercisable immediately prior to such Fundamental Transaction (subject to the limitation in Section 1(c) on the exercise of this Warrant). For purposes of any such exercise, the determination of the Exercise Price shall be appropriately adjusted to apply to such Alternate Consideration based on the amount of Alternate Consideration issuable in respect of one share of Common Stock in such Fundamental Transaction, and the Company shall apportion the Exercise Price among the Alternate Consideration in a reasonable manner reflecting the relative value of any different components of the Alternate Consideration. If holders of Common Stock are given any choice as to the securities, cash or property to be received in a Fundamental Transaction, then the Holder shall be given the same choice as to the Alternate Consideration it receives upon any exercise of this Warrant following such Fundamental Transaction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event the Alternative Consideration consists solely of cash (a “Fundamental Cash Transaction”), then Holder shall exercise its conversion or purchase right under this Warrant and such exercise will be deemed effective immediately prior to the consummation of such Fundamental Cash Transaction. If Holder does not so exercise this Warrant, this Warrant shall automatically be exercised, without any action by Holder and without regard to any ownership limitation in Section 1(c) immediately prior to the consummation of such Fundamental Cash Transaction and in such event Holder shall not be required to pay the exercise price for the shares of Common Stock shall be entitled to receive the cash consideration payable in respect to the shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant has been exercised less the exercise price for the shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant has been exercised. The Company shall provide the Holder with written notice of the Fundamental Cash Transaction (together with such reasonable information as the Holder may request in connection with such contemplated Acquisition giving rise to such notice), which is to be delivered to Holder not less than ten (10) days prior to the closing of the proposed Fundamental Cash Transaction. To the extent necessary to effectuate the foregoing provisions and the other terms and provisions set forth herein, any successor to the Company or surviving entity in such Fundamental Transaction shall issue to the Holder a new warrant consistent with the foregoing provisions and evidencing the Holder’s right to exercise such warrant for the Alternate Consideration. For the avoidance of doubt, the transactions contemplated by that certain Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of October 16, 2020, by and between the Company, Cleveland Biolabs, Inc. and High Street Acquisition Corp. shall constitute a Fundamental Transaction hereunder.
4. WARRANT HOLDER NOT DEEMED A STOCKHOLDER. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, the Holder, solely in such Person’s capacity as a holder of this Warrant, shall not be entitled to vote or receive dividends or be deemed the holder of capital stock of the Company for any purpose, nor shall anything contained in this Warrant be construed to confer upon the Holder, solely in such Person’s capacity as the Holder of this Warrant, any of the rights of a stockholder of the Company or any right to vote, give or withhold consent to any corporate action (whether any reorganization, issue of stock, reclassification of stock, consolidation, merger, conveyance or otherwise), receive notice of meetings, receive dividends or subscription rights, or otherwise, prior to the issuance to the Holder of the Warrant Shares which such Person is then entitled to receive upon the due exercise of this Warrant. In addition, nothing contained in this Warrant shall be construed as imposing any liabilities on the Holder to purchase any securities (upon exercise of this Warrant or otherwise) or as a stockholder of the Company, whether such liabilities are asserted by the Company or by creditors of the Company.
5. REISSUANCE OF WARRANTS.
(a) Transfer of Warrant. If this Warrant is to be transferred, the Holder shall surrender this Warrant to the Company, whereupon the Company will forthwith issue and deliver upon the order of the Holder a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)), registered as the Holder may request, representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares being transferred by the Holder and, if less than the total number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant is being transferred, a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)) to the Holder representing the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares not being transferred.
(b) Lost, Stolen or Mutilated Warrant. Upon receipt by the Company of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft or destruction of this Warrant, accompanied by an affidavit in customary form as to such loss, theft or destruction (including an indemnification undertaking by the Holder to the Company in customary form and such other provisions reasonably satisfactory to the Company), the Company shall execute and deliver to the Holder a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 5(d)) representing the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant.
(c) Exchangeable for Multiple Warrants. This Warrant is exchangeable, upon the surrender hereof by the Holder at the principal office of the Company, for a new Warrant or Warrants (in accordance with Section 5(d)) representing in the aggregate the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant, and each such new Warrant will represent the right to purchase such portion of such Warrant Shares as is designated by the Holder at the time of such surrender.
(d) Issuance of New Warrants. Whenever the Company is required to issue a new Warrant pursuant to the terms of this Warrant, such new Warrant (i) shall be of like tenor with this Warrant, (ii) shall represent, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant, the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant (or in the case of a new Warrant being issued pursuant to Section 5(a) or Section 6(c), the Warrant Shares designated by the Holder which, when added to the number of shares of Common Stock underlying the other new Warrants issued in connection with such issuance, does not exceed the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant), (iii) shall have an issuance date, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant which is the same as the Issuance Date, and (iv) shall have the same rights and conditions as this Warrant.
6. NOTICES. Whenever notice is required to be given under this Warrant, including, without limitation, an Exercise Notice, unless otherwise provided herein, such notice shall be given in writing, (i) if delivered (a) from within the domestic United States, by first-class registered or certified airmail, or nationally recognized overnight express courier, postage prepaid, electronic mail or by facsimile or (b) from outside the United States, by International Federal Express, electronic mail or facsimile, and (ii) will be deemed given (A) if delivered by first-class registered or certified mail domestic, three (3) Business Days after so mailed, (B) if delivered by nationally recognized overnight carrier, one (1) Business Day after so mailed, (C) if delivered by International Federal Express, two (2) Business Days after so mailed, (D) at the time of transmission, if delivered by electronic mail to the email address specified in this Section 6 prior to 5:00 p.m. (New York time) on a Business Day, (and (F) if delivered by facsimile, upon electronic confirmation of delivery of such facsimile, and will be delivered and addressed as follows:
If to the Company:
2537 Research Boulevard, Suite 201
Fort Collins, CO 80526
If to the Holder, at such address or other contact information delivered by the Holder to Company or as is on the books and records of the Company.
7. AMENDMENT AND WAIVER. Except as otherwise provided herein, the provisions of this Warrant may be amended or waived and the Company may take any action herein prohibited, or omit to perform any act herein required to be performed by it, only if the Company has obtained the written consent of the Holder; provided that no such action may increase the exercise price of any Warrant or decrease the number of shares or class of stock obtainable upon exercise of any Warrant without the written consent of the Holder (except as expressly set forth in Section 2).
8. GOVERNING LAW; JURY TRIAL. This Warrant shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, and all questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and performance of this Warrant shall be governed by, the internal laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdictions) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdictions other than the State of Delaware. If either party shall commence an action, suit or proceeding to enforce any provisions of this Warrant, the prevailing party in such action, suit or proceeding shall be reimbursed by the other party for their reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs and expenses incurred with the investigation, preparation and prosecution of such action or proceeding. THE COMPANY AND HOLDER EACH HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE, AND AGREES NOT TO REQUEST, A JURY TRIAL FOR THE ADJUDICATION OF ANY DISPUTE HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS WARRANT OR ANY TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. In the case of a dispute as to the determination of the Exercise Price or the arithmetic calculation of the Warrant Shares, the Company shall submit the disputed determinations or arithmetic calculations via facsimile or electronic mail within two (2) Business Days of receipt of the Exercise Notice or other event giving rise to such dispute, as the case may be, to the Holder. If the Holder and the Company are unable to agree upon such determination or calculation of the Exercise Price or the Warrant Shares within three (3) Business Days of such disputed determination or arithmetic calculation being submitted to the Holder, then the Company shall, within two (2) Business Days submit via facsimile or electronic mail (a) the disputed determination of the Exercise Price to an independent, reputable investment bank selected by the Company and approved by the Holder or (b) the disputed arithmetic calculation of the Warrant Shares to the Company’s independent, outside accountant. The Company shall cause at its expense the investment bank or the accountant, as the case may be, to perform the determinations or calculations and notify the Company and the Holder of the results no later than ten (10) Business Days from the time it receives the disputed determinations or calculations. Such investment bank’s or accountant’s determination or calculation, as the case may be, shall be binding upon all parties absent demonstrable error.
10. REMEDIES, OTHER OBLIGATIONS, BREACHES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. The remedies provided in this Warrant shall be cumulative and in addition to all other remedies available under this Warrant, at law or in equity (including a decree of specific performance and/or other injunctive relief), and nothing herein shall limit the right of the Holder to pursue actual damages for any failure by the Company to comply with the terms of this Warrant. The Company acknowledges that a breach by it of its obligations hereunder will cause irreparable harm to the Holder and that the remedy at law for any such breach may be inadequate. The Company therefore agrees that, in the event of any such breach or threatened breach, the holder of this Warrant shall be entitled, in addition to all other available remedies, to seek an injunction restraining any breach, without the necessity of showing economic loss and without any bond or other security being required.
11. TRANSFER. Subject to compliance with applicable federal and state securities laws, this Warrant and the Warrant Shares may not be offered for sale, sold, transferred, pledged or assigned without the consent of the Company.
12. SEVERABILITY; CONSTRUCTION; HEADINGS. If any provision of this Warrant is prohibited by law or otherwise determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision that would otherwise be prohibited, invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed amended to apply to the broadest extent that it would be valid and enforceable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Warrant so long as this Warrant as so modified continues to express, without material change, the original intentions of the parties as to the subject matter hereof and the prohibited nature, invalidity or unenforceability of the provision(s) in question does not substantially impair the respective expectations or reciprocal obligations of the parties or the practical realization of the benefits that would otherwise be conferred upon the parties. The parties will endeavor in good faith negotiations to replace the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable provision(s) with a valid provision(s), the effect of which comes as close as possible to that of the prohibited, invalid or unenforceable provision(s). This Warrant shall be deemed to be jointly drafted by the Company and the Holder and shall not be construed against any Person as the drafter hereof. The headings of this Warrant are for convenience of reference and shall not form part of, or affect the interpretation of, this Warrant.
13. CERTAIN DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this Warrant, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(a) “Affiliate” means any Person that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by or is under common control with a Person, as such terms are used in and construed under Rule 405 under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
(b) “Attribution Parties” means, collectively, the following Persons and entities: (i) any investment vehicle, including, any funds, feeder funds or managed accounts, currently, or from time to time after the Share Delivery Date, directly or indirectly managed or advised by the Holder’s investment manager or any of its Affiliates or principals, (ii) any direct or indirect Affiliates of the Holder or any of the foregoing, (iii) any Person acting or who could be deemed to be acting as a group together with the Holder or any of the foregoing and (iv) any other Persons whose beneficial ownership of the Company’s Common Stock would or could be aggregated with the Holder’s and the other Attribution Parties for purposes of Section 13(d) or Section 16 of the 1934 Act. For clarity, the purpose of the foregoing is to subject collectively the Holder and all other Attribution Parties to the Maximum Percentage.
(c) “Business Day” means any day other than Saturday, Sunday or other day on which commercial banks in The City of New York are authorized or required by law to remain closed.
(d) “Common Stock” means (i) the Company’s Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, and (ii) any capital stock into which such Common Stock shall have been changed or any capital stock resulting from a reclassification of such Common Stock.
(e) “Eligible Market” means The Nasdaq Capital Market, the NYSE American LLC, The Nasdaq Global Select Market, The Nasdaq Global Market, The New York Stock Exchange, Inc. or any other nationally recognized securities exchange.
(f) “Expiration Date” means [•].
(g) “IPO Date” means the date immediately after which an IPO occurs, where an IPO means the closing of any transaction or series of related transactions pursuant to which the common stock of the Company or any successor in interest to the Company is traded on NASDAQ or any other national securities exchange, including pursuant to (A) any “reverse merger” or other transaction pursuant to which the common stock of the Company or any successor in interest to the Company is exchanged for shares of common stock of an entity that is traded on NASDAQ or any other national securities exchange or (B) any initial public offering of the common stock of the Company or any successor in interest to the Company.
(h) “Person” means an individual, a limited liability company, a partnership, a joint venture, a corporation, a trust, an unincorporated organization, any other entity and a government or any department or agency thereof.
[Signature Pages Follow]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Warrant to Purchase Common Stock to be duly executed as of the Issuance Date set out above.
| || |
TO BE EXECUTED BY THE REGISTERED HOLDER TO EXERCISE THIS
WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
The undersigned holder hereby exercises the right to purchase shares of Common Stock (“Warrant Shares”) of Cytocom Inc. (the “Company”), evidenced by the attached Warrant to Purchase Common Stock (the “Warrant”). Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the respective meanings set forth in the Warrant.
1. Form of Exercise. The Holder intends that payment of the Exercise Price shall be made as:
a “Cash Exercise” with respect to Warrant Shares;
a “Cashless Exercise” with respect to Warrant Shares.
2. Payment of Exercise Price. In the event that the holder is proceeding with a Cash Exercise with respect to some or all of the Warrant Shares to be issued pursuant hereto, the holder shall pay the Aggregate Exercise Price in the sum of $[ ] to the Company in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
3. Delivery of Warrant Shares. The Company shall deliver to the holder Warrant Shares in accordance with the terms of the Warrant.
Name of Registered Holder
The Company hereby acknowledges this Exercise Notice and hereby directs [TRANSFER AGENT] to issue the above indicated number of shares of Common Stock on or prior to the applicable Share Delivery Date.