and amortization, allowances for doubtful receivables, other applicable reserves and other properly deductible items) of such Person and its Subsidiaries, after giving effect to purchase accounting and after deducting therefrom Consolidated Current Liabilities and, to the extent otherwise included, the amounts of (without duplication):
(1) the excess of cost over Fair Market Value of assets or businesses acquired;
(2) any revaluation or other write-up in book value of assets subsequent to the last day of the fiscal quarter of such Person immediately preceding the date of this Indenture as a result of a change in the method of valuation in accordance with GAAP;
(3) unamortized debt discount and expenses and other unamortized deferred charges, goodwill, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights, licenses, organization or developmental expenses and other intangible items;
(4) minority interests in consolidated Subsidiaries held by Persons other than the specified Person or any Subsidiary;
(5) treasury stock; and
(6) cash or securities set aside and held in a sinking or other analogous fund established for the purpose of redemption or other retirement of Capital Stock to the extent such obligation is not reflected in Consolidated Current Liabilities.
continuing means, with respect to any Default or Event of Default, that such Default or Event of Default has not been cured or waived.
Corporate Trust Office of the Trustee will be at the address of the Trustee specified in Section 12.01 hereof or such other address as to which the Trustee may give notice to the Company.
Credit Agreements means that certain (i) ABL Credit Agreement, dated as of July 26, 2019, by and among the Company, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent for the lenders, and the lenders party thereto and (ii) Term Loan Credit Agreement, dated as of July 26, 2019, by and among the Company, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent for the lenders, and the lenders party thereto, including, in each case, any related notes, Guarantees, collateral documents, instruments and agreements executed in connection therewith, and, in each case, as amended, restated, modified, renewed, refunded, replaced in any manner (whether upon or after termination or otherwise) or refinanced (including by means of sales of debt securities to institutional investors) in whole or in part from time to time.
Debt Facilities means, one or more debt facilities (including, without limitation, the Credit Agreements) or commercial paper facilities, in each case, with banks or other institutional lenders providing for revolving credit loans, term loans, receivables financing (including through the sale of receivables to such lenders or to special purpose entities formed to borrow from such lenders against such receivables), letters of credit, indentures or similar agreements, in each case, as amended, restated, modified, renewed, refunded, replaced in any manner (whether upon or