[FORM OF SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE
TO BE DELIVERED BY SUBSEQUENT GUARANTORS]
[●] Supplemental Indenture (this Supplemental Indenture), dated as of [●], among [●] (the Guaranteeing Subsidiary), a subsidiary of Clarios Global LP (f/k/a/ Panther BF Aggregator 2 LP), an Ontario limited partnership (the Issuer), and Citibank, N.A., a national banking association, as trustee (the Trustee).
W I T N E S S E T H
WHEREAS, the Issuer, Clarios US Finance Company, Inc. (f/k/a Panther Finance Company, Inc.) (the Co-Issuer), Holdings and the Subsidiary Guarantors have heretofore executed and delivered to the Trustee an Indenture (the Indenture), dated as of April 1, 2019, providing for the issuance of $1,950,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 8.500% Senior Notes due 2027 (the Notes);
WHEREAS, the Indenture provides that under certain circumstances the Guaranteeing Subsidiary shall execute and deliver to the Trustee a supplemental indenture pursuant to which the Guaranteeing Subsidiary shall unconditionally guarantee all of the Issuers Obligations under the Notes and the Indenture on the terms and conditions set forth herein and under the Indenture (the Guarantee); and
WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 9.01 of the Indenture, the Trustee is authorized to execute and deliver this Supplemental Indenture.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties mutually covenant and agree for the equal and ratable benefit of the Holders as follows:
(1) Capitalized Terms. Capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Indenture.
(2) Agreement to Guarantee. The Guaranteeing Subsidiary acknowledges that it has received and reviewed a copy of the Indenture and all other documents it deems necessary to review in order to enter into this Supplemental Indenture, and acknowledges and agrees to (i) join and become a party to the Indenture as indicated by its signature below; (ii) be bound by the Indenture, as of the date hereof, as if made by, and with respect to, each signatory hereto; and (iii) perform all obligations and duties required of a Guarantor pursuant to the Indenture. The Guaranteeing Subsidiary hereby agrees to provide an unconditional Guarantee on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Indenture, including, but not limited to, Article 10 thereof.
(3) Execution and Delivery. The Guaranteeing Subsidiary agrees that the Guarantee shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding the absence of the endorsement of any notation of such Guarantee on the Notes.
(4) Limitations to Guarantee. [●]
(5) No Recourse Against Others. No past, present or future director, manager, officer, employee, incorporator, member, partner or direct or indirect equityholder of the Issuer, Holdings or the Guaranteeing Subsidiary shall have any liability for any obligations of the Issuer or the Guarantors (including the Guaranteeing Subsidiary) under the Notes, any Guarantees, the Indenture or this Supplemental Indenture or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their