Voting Agreement, dated as of October 22, 2019, by and among MJ23 UK Acquisition Limited, Canyon Holdings (Cayman), L.P. and GTCR Investment X AIV, Ltd
This VOTING AGREEMENT, dated as of October 22, 2019 (this Agreement), is entered into by and among MJ23 UK Acquisition Limited, an England and Wales private limited company (Parent) and the shareholders of Cision Ltd., a Cayman Islands exempted company (the Company) listed on Schedule A hereto (each, a Stockholder and, collectively, the Stockholders).
WHEREAS, concurrently herewith, Parent, Castle Merger Limited, a Cayman Islands exempted company and a wholly-owned Subsidiary of Parent (Merger Sub) and the Company are entering into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the Merger Agreement; capitalized terms used but not defined in this Agreement shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Merger Agreement), pursuant to which (and subject to the terms and conditions set forth therein) Merger Sub will merge with and into the Company, with the Company continuing as the surviving corporation in the merger (the Merger);
WHEREAS, each Stockholder is the record and/or beneficial owner (within the meaning of Rule 13d-3 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) of ordinary shares, par value $0.0001 per share, of the Company (Company Shares) as set forth on Schedule A hereto (with respect to each Stockholder, the Owned Shares; the Owned Shares and any additional Company Shares or other voting securities of the Company of which such Stockholder acquires record or beneficial ownership after the date hereof, including, without limitation, by purchase, as a result of a share dividend, share split, recapitalization, combination, reclassification, exchange or change of such shares, or upon exercise or conversion of any securities, such Stockholders Covered Shares);
WHEREAS, as a condition and inducement to Parent and Merger Subs willingness to enter into the Merger Agreement and to proceed with the transactions contemplated thereby, including the Merger, Parent and the Stockholders are entering into this Agreement; and
WHEREAS, the Stockholders acknowledge that Parent and Merger Sub are entering into the Merger Agreement in reliance on the representations, warranties, covenants and other agreements of the Stockholders set forth in this Agreement and would not enter into the Merger Agreement if any Stockholder did not enter into this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, and intending to be legally bound hereby, Parent and the Stockholders hereby agree as follows:
1. Agreement to Vote. Prior to the Termination Date (as defined herein), each Stockholder irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that it shall, at any meeting of the shareholders of the Company (whether annual or extraordinary and whether or not an adjourned or postponed meeting), however called, or in connection with any written consent of shareholders of the
Company, in each case with respect to the matters described in clause (b) below, (a) when such meeting is held, appear at such meeting or otherwise cause the Covered Shares to be counted as present thereat for the purpose of establishing a quorum, and respond to each request by the Company for written consent, if any and (b) vote (or consent), or cause to be voted at such meeting (or validly execute and return and cause such consent to be granted with respect to), all Covered Shares (i) in favor of the Merger, the adoption of the Merger Agreement and Plan of Merger and any other matters necessary for consummation of the Merger and the other transactions contemplated in the Merger Agreement and (ii) against (A) any Acquisition Proposal and (B) any other action that would reasonably be expected to impede, interfere with, delay, postpone or adversely affect the Merger or any of the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement or this Agreement or any transaction that would reasonably be expected to result in a breach in any material respect of any covenant, representation or warranty or other obligation or agreement of the Company or any of its Subsidiaries under the Merger Agreement. Except as expressly set forth in clauses (a) and (b) of this Section 1, Stockholder shall retain at all times the right to vote the Covered Shares in its sole discretion and without any other limitation on those matters other than those set forth in this Section 1 that are at any time or from time to time presented for consideration to the Company Shareholders, and the Stockholder shall not be restricted from voting in favor of, against or abstaining with respect to any other matter presented to the Company Shareholders. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall require Stockholder to vote in favor of, or otherwise act by written consent with respect to, any amendment to the Merger Agreement or the taking of any action that would result in the amendment, modification, or waiver of any provision therein, in any such case, in a manner that decreases the amount or changes the form of the merger consideration payable to the Company Shareholders or is otherwise adverse to the Company Shareholders in such capacity.
2. No Inconsistent Agreements. Each Stockholder hereby represents, covenants and agrees that, except as contemplated by this Agreement, such Stockholder (a) has not entered into, and shall not enter into at any time prior to the Termination Date, any voting agreement or voting trust with respect to any Covered Shares and (b) has not granted, and shall not grant at any time prior to the Termination Date, a proxy or power of attorney with respect to any Covered Shares, in either case, which is inconsistent with such Stockholders obligations pursuant to this Agreement.
3. Termination. This Agreement shall terminate upon the earliest of (a) the Effective Time, (b) the termination of the Merger Agreement in accordance with its terms, (c) the effectuation of a Company Board Recommendation Change by the Company Board and (d) written notice of termination of this Agreement by Parent to the Stockholders (such earliest date being referred to herein as the Termination Date); provided, that the provisions set forth in Sections 7 and 10 26 shall survive the termination of this Agreement; provided further, that any liability incurred by any party hereto as a result of a willful and material breach of a term or condition of this Agreement prior to such termination shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
4. Representations and Warranties of Stockholders. Each Stockholder, as to itself (severally and not jointly), hereby represents and warrants to Parent as follows:
(a) Such Stockholder is the legal owner of, and has good and valid title to, the Covered Shares, free and clear of any pledges, claims, liens, charges, options, rights of first refusal,
encumbrances or security interests of any kind or nature whatsoever (including any limitation on voting, sale, transfer or other disposition or exercise of any other attribute of ownership) (collectively, Liens) other than as created by this Agreement, applicable federal securities laws and the Stockholders Organizational Documents. Such Stockholder holds sole voting power, sole power of disposition, sole power to demand appraisal rights and sole power to agree to all of the matters set forth in this Agreement, in each case with respect to all of such Covered Shares, with no limitations, qualifications or restrictions on such rights, subject to applicable federal securities laws and the terms of this Agreement. As of the date hereof, other than the Owned Shares, such Stockholder and its Affiliates do not own beneficially or of record any (i) Company Shares or other voting securities of the Company, (ii) securities of the Company convertible into or exchangeable for Company Shares or other voting securities of the Company or (iii) options or other rights to acquire from the Company any Company Shares, other voting securities or securities convertible into or exchangeable for Company Shares or other voting securities of the Company.
(b) Each such Stockholder is a limited partnership or company, as applicable, duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the jurisdiction of its formation and has all requisite power and authority to execute and deliver this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder. The execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement by each such Stockholder, the performance by such Stockholder of its obligations hereunder and the consummation by such Stockholder of the transactions contemplated hereby have been duly and validly authorized by such Stockholder and no other actions or proceedings on the part of such Stockholder are necessary to authorize the execution and delivery by such Stockholder of this Agreement, the performance by such Stockholder of its obligations hereunder or the consummation by such Stockholder of the transactions contemplated hereby. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by such Stockholder and, assuming due authorization, execution and delivery by Parent, constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation of such Stockholder, enforceable against such Stockholder in accordance with its terms, except as enforcement may be limited by applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium or similar laws affecting creditors rights generally and by general principles of equity (regardless of whether considered in a proceeding in equity or at law).
(c) Except for the applicable requirements of the Exchange Act (i) no filing with, and no permit, authorization, consent or approval of, any Governmental Authority is necessary on the part of such Stockholder for the execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement by such Stockholder or the consummation by such Stockholder of the transactions contemplated hereby and (ii) neither the execution, delivery or performance of this Agreement by such Stockholder nor the consummation by such Stockholder of the transactions contemplated hereby nor compliance by such Stockholder with any of the provisions hereof shall (A) conflict with or violate, any provision of the Organizational Documents of any such Stockholder, (B) result in any breach or violation of, or constitute a default (or an event which, with notice or lapse of time or both, would become a default) under, or give to others any rights of termination, amendment, acceleration or cancellation of, or result in the creation of a Lien on such property or asset of such Stockholder pursuant to, any Contract to which such Stockholder is a party or by which such Stockholder or any property or asset of such Stockholder is bound or affected or (C) violate any order, writ, injunction, decree, statute, rule or regulation applicable to such Stockholder or any of such Stockholders properties or assets, except, in the case of clause (B) or (C), for breaches, violations or defaults that would not, individually or in the aggregate, materially impair the ability of such Stockholder to perform its obligations hereunder.
(d) There is no action, suit, investigation, complaint or other proceeding pending against any such Stockholder or, to the knowledge of such Stockholder, any other Person or, to the knowledge of such Stockholder, threatened against any Stockholder or any other Person that restricts or prohibits (or, if successful, would restrict or prohibit) the exercise by Parent of its rights under this Agreement or the performance by any party of its obligations under this Agreement.
(e) Except as provided in the Merger Agreement or the Company Disclosure Letter, no broker, finder or investment banker is entitled to any brokerage, finders or other fee or commission for which the Company or its Subsidiaries would be liable or responsible following the Closing in connection with the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement or this Agreement based upon arrangements made by or on behalf of such Stockholder.
(f) Such Stockholder understands and acknowledges that Parent and Merger Sub are entering into the Merger Agreement in reliance upon such Stockholders execution and delivery of this Agreement and the representations and warranties of such Stockholder contained herein.
5. Certain Covenants of Stockholder. Each Stockholder, for itself (severally and not jointly), hereby covenants and agrees as follows:
(a) Such Stockholder shall not, and shall not authorize or permit any of its Subsidiaries or Representatives, directly or indirectly, to:
(i) from and after the expiration of the Go-Shop Period, solicit, initiate, endorse, encourage or facilitate the making by any Person (other than the other parties to the Merger Agreement) of any Acquisition Proposal;
(ii) from and after the expiration of the Go-Shop Period, enter into, continue or otherwise participate in any discussions or negotiations regarding, or furnish to any Person any information or data with respect to, or otherwise cooperate in any way with, any Acquisition Proposal;
(iii) from and after the date hereof, execute or enter into any Contract constituting or relating to any Acquisition Proposal, or approve or recommend or propose to approve or recommend any Acquisition Proposal or any Contract constituting or relating to any Acquisition Proposal (or authorize or resolve to agree to do any of the foregoing actions); or
(iv) from and after the date hereof, make, or in any manner participate in a solicitation (as such term is used in the rules of the SEC) of proxies or powers of attorney or similar rights to vote, or seek to advise or influence any Person with respect to the voting of the Company Shares intending to facilitate any Acquisition Proposal or cause shareholders of the Company not to vote to approve the Merger or any other transaction contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
(b) As of the expiration of the Go-Shop Period, such Stockholder will immediately cease and cause to be terminated all existing discussions or negotiations with any Person conducted heretofore with respect to any of the matters described in Section 5(a) above.
(c) Prior to the Termination Date, and except as contemplated hereby, such Stockholder shall not (i) tender into any tender or exchange offer, (ii) sell (constructively or otherwise), transfer, pledge, hypothecate, grant, encumber, assign or otherwise dispose of (collectively Transfer), or enter into any contract, option, agreement or other arrangement or understanding with respect to the Transfer of any of the Covered Shares or beneficial ownership or voting power thereof or therein (including by operation of law), (iii) grant any proxies or powers of attorney, deposit any Covered Shares into a voting trust or enter into a voting agreement with respect to any Covered Shares or (iv) knowingly take any action that would make any representation or warranty of such Stockholder contained herein untrue or incorrect or have the effect of preventing or disabling such Stockholder from performing its obligations under this Agreement. Any Transfer in violation of this provision shall be void. Such Stockholder further agrees to authorize and request the Company to notify the Companys transfer agent that there is a stop transfer order with respect to all of the Covered Shares and that this Agreement places limits on the voting of the Covered Shares. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Section 5 shall not prohibit a Transfer of the Covered Shares (including any new Covered Shares as described in the immediately succeeding paragraph) by any Stockholder (x) to any shareholder, member or partner of such Stockholder or (y) to any Affiliate of such Stockholder, so long as, in the case of the foregoing clauses, the assignee or transferee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and executes and delivers to the parties hereto a written consent and joinder reasonably acceptable to Parent memorializing such agreement.
(d) Prior to the Termination Date, in the event that a Stockholder acquires record or beneficial ownership of, or the power to vote or direct the voting of, any additional Company Shares or other voting securities with respect to the Company, such Company Shares or voting securities shall, without further action of the parties, be deemed Covered Shares and subject to the provisions of this Agreement, and the number of Company Shares held by such Stockholder set forth on Schedule A hereto will be deemed amended accordingly and such Company Shares or voting securities shall automatically become subject to the terms of this Agreement. Each Stockholder shall promptly notify Parent and the Company of any such event.
(e) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, (i) any Stockholder and its representatives shall be entitled to participate in discussions or negotiations with any Person making an Acquisition Proposal with respect to entering into a voting agreement in support thereof on terms and conditions no more favorable to such Person than the terms and conditions applicable to Parent set forth herein, but only in the event that the Company and its representatives are permitted to engage in discussions or negotiations in response to such Acquisition Proposal pursuant to and in accordance with Section 5.3(c) of the Merger Agreement and (ii) any Stockholder shall be entitled to enter into any such voting agreement with any Person making a Superior Proposal simultaneously with the execution and delivery of a definitive Alternative Acquisition Agreement by the Company entered into as and to the extent permitted by the Merger Agreement (including Section 8.1(h) thereof). Nothing in this Section 5 shall prohibit any Stockholder or any of its representatives from informing any Person of the existence of the provisions of this Section 5.
6. Stockholder Capacity. This Agreement is being entered into by each Stockholder solely in its capacity as a shareholder of the Company, and nothing in this Agreement shall restrict, limit or affect the ability of any Affiliate or designee of such Stockholder who is a director or officer of the Company to take any action in his or her capacity as a director or officer of the Company and exercising his or her fiduciary duties and responsibilities in such capacity.
7. Waiver of Appraisal Rights. Each Stockholder hereby waives any rights of appraisal or rights to dissent from the Merger that such Stockholder may have under applicable Law.
8. Disclosure. Each Stockholder hereby authorizes Parent and the Company to publish and disclose in any announcement or disclosure required by the SEC or other applicable Law and in the Proxy Statement such Stockholders identity and ownership of the Covered Shares and the nature of such Stockholders obligations under this Agreement; provided that, Parent shall provide Stockholder and its counsel reasonable opportunity to review and comment thereon.
9. Further Assurances. From time to time, at the request of Parent and without further consideration, each Stockholder shall take such further action as may reasonably be necessary or desirable to consummate and make effective the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
10. Non-Survival of Representations and Warranties. The representations and warranties of the Stockholders contained herein shall not survive the closing of the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
11. Amendment and Modification. This Agreement may not be amended, modified or supplemented in any manner, whether by course of conduct or otherwise, except by an instrument in writing specifically designated as an amendment hereto, signed on behalf of each party and otherwise as expressly set forth herein.
12. Waiver. No failure or delay of any party in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right or power, or any abandonment or discontinuance of steps to enforce such right or power, or any course of conduct, preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power. The rights and remedies of the parties hereunder are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies which they would otherwise have hereunder. Any agreement on the part of a party to any such waiver shall be valid only if set forth in a written instrument executed and delivered by such party.
13. Notices. All notices and other communications hereunder must be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly delivered and received hereunder (i) one (1) Business Day after being sent for next Business Day delivery, fees prepaid, via a reputable nationwide overnight courier service; (ii) immediately upon delivery by hand or (iii) by e-mail transmission, upon written or electronic confirmation of receipt, in each case to the intended recipient as set forth below:
(i) If to a Stockholder, to the address set forth opposite such Stockholders name on Schedule A hereto.
(ii) If to Parent:
c/o Platinum Equity Advisors, LLC
360 North Crescent Drive, South Building
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Attention: Kris Agarwal
with a copy (which shall not constitute notice) to:
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
333 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90071-3197
Attention: Matthew B. Dubeck
14. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, the Confidentiality Agreement will (a) not be superseded; (b) survive any termination of this Agreement; and (c) continue in full force and effect until the earlier to occur of the Effective Time and the date on which the Confidentiality Agreement expires in accordance with its terms or is validly terminated by the parties thereto.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any Person other than the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature under or by reason of this Agreement.
16. Governing Law. This Agreement and all actions, proceedings or counterclaims (whether based on contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the actions of Parent or the Stockholders in the negotiation, administration, performance and enforcement thereof, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Delaware, including its statute of limitations, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of Laws (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the Laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware. Notwithstanding the foregoing and for the avoidance of doubt, the following matters shall be construed, performed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of the Cayman Islands: the Merger, the vesting of the rights, property, choses in action, business, undertaking, goodwill, benefits, immunities and privileges, contracts, obligations, claims, debts and liabilities of Merger Sub in the Company, the cancellation of the shares, the rights provided in Section 238 of the CICL, the fiduciary or other duties of the Company Board and the boards of directors of Parent and Merger Sub and the internal corporate affairs of the Company and Merger Sub.
17. Submission to Jurisdiction. Each of the parties (a) irrevocably consents to the service of the summons and complaint and any other process (whether inside or outside the territorial jurisdiction of the Chosen Courts (as defined below)) in any Legal Proceeding relating
to this Agreement, for and on behalf of itself or any of its properties or assets, and nothing in this Section 18 will affect the right of any party to serve legal process in any other manner permitted by applicable Law; (b) irrevocably and unconditionally consents and submits itself and its properties and assets in any Legal Proceeding to the exclusive general jurisdiction of the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware and any state appellate court therefrom within the State of Delaware (or, if the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware declines to accept jurisdiction over a particular matter, any state or federal court within the State of Delaware) (the Chosen Courts) in the event that any dispute or controversy arises out of this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby; (c) agrees that it shall not attempt to deny or defeat such personal jurisdiction by motion or other request for leave from any such court; (d) agrees that any Legal Proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby shall be brought, tried and determined only in the Chosen Courts; (e) waives any objection that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such Legal Proceeding in the Chosen Courts or that such Legal Proceeding was brought in an inconvenient court and agrees not to plead or claim the same; and (f) agrees that it shall not bring any Legal Proceeding relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby in any court other than the Chosen Courts. Each of Parent and the Stockholders agrees that a final judgment in any Legal Proceeding in the Chosen Courts will be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by applicable Law.
18. Assignment; Successors. Neither this Agreement nor any of the rights, interests or obligations under this Agreement may be assigned or delegated, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, by either party without the prior written consent of the other party, and any such assignment without such prior written consent shall be null and void; provided, however, that Parent may assign all or any of its rights and obligations hereunder to any direct or indirect wholly owned Subsidiary of Parent; provided further, that no assignment shall limit the assignors obligations hereunder. Subject to the preceding sentence, this Agreement will be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
19. Enforcement. The parties agree that irreparable damage would occur in the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement were not performed in accordance with their specific terms or were otherwise breached. Accordingly, each of the parties shall be entitled to specific performance of the terms hereof, including an injunction or injunctions to prevent breaches of this Agreement and to enforce specifically the terms and provisions of this Agreement in the Delaware Court of Chancery and any state appellate court therefrom within the State of Delaware (unless the Delaware Court of Chancery shall decline to accept jurisdiction over a particular matter, in which case, in any Delaware state or federal court within the State of Delaware), this being in addition to any other remedy to which such party is entitled at law or in equity. Each of the parties hereby further waives (a) any defense in any action for specific performance that a remedy at law would be adequate and (b) any requirement under any law to post security as a prerequisite to obtaining equitable relief.
20. Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof, becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, or incapable of being enforced under any applicable Law, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect and the application of such provision to other
Persons or circumstances will be interpreted so as reasonably to effect the intent of the parties. The parties further agree to replace such void or unenforceable provision of this Agreement with a valid and enforceable provision that will achieve, to the extent possible, the economic, business and other purposes of such void or unenforceable provision.
21. Waiver of Jury Trial. EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY THAT MAY ARISE PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES, AND THEREFORE EACH PARTY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT THAT SUCH PARTY MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT OR OTHERWISE) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY. EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT (i) NO REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT OR ATTORNEY OF ANY OTHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH OTHER PARTY WOULD NOT, IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THE FOREGOING WAIVER; (ii) IT UNDERSTANDS AND HAS CONSIDERED THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS WAIVER; (iii) IT MAKES THIS WAIVER VOLUNTARILY; AND (iv) IT HAS BEEN INDUCED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT BY, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE MUTUAL WAIVERS AND CERTIFICATIONS IN THIS SECTION 21.
22. Counterparts. This Agreement and any amendments hereto may be executed in one or more counterparts, all of which will be considered one and the same agreement and will become effective when one or more counterparts have been signed by each of the parties and delivered to the other parties, it being understood that all parties need not sign the same counterpart; provided, however, that if any of the Stockholders fail for any reason to execute this Agreement, then this Agreement shall become effective as to the other Stockholders who execute this Agreement.
23. Facsimile or .pdf Signature. Any counterpart to this Agreement, to the extent delivered by fax or .pdf, .tif, .gif, ..jpg or similar attachment to electronic mail (any such delivery, an Electronic Delivery), will be treated in all manner and respects as an original executed counterpart and will be considered to have the same binding legal effect as if it were the original signed version thereof delivered in person. No party may raise the use of an Electronic Delivery to deliver a signature, or the fact that any signature or agreement or instrument was transmitted or communicated through the use of an Electronic Delivery, as a defense to the formation of a contract, and each party forever waives any such defense, except to the extent such defense relates to lack of authenticity.
24. Confidentiality. The Stockholders agree (a) to hold any non-public information regarding this Agreement and the Merger in strict confidence and (b) except as required by applicable Law or legal process not to divulge any such non-public information to any third Person.
25. No Presumption Against Drafting Party. The parties agree that they have been represented by legal counsel during the negotiation, execution and delivery of this Agreement and therefore waive the application of any Law, regulation, holding or rule of construction providing that ambiguities in an agreement or other document will be construed against the party drafting such agreement or document.
26. No Ownership Interest. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in Parent or any of its Affiliates any direct or indirect ownership or incidence of ownership of or with respect to any Covered Shares. All rights, ownership and economic benefit of and relating to the Covered Shares shall remain vested in and belong to the Stockholders, and Parent shall have no authority to manage, direct, superintend, restrict, regulate, govern or administer any of the policies or operations of the Company or exercise any power or authority with respect to the Stockholders in the voting of any Covered Shares except as specifically provided herein and in the Merger Agreement.
The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Parent and the Stockholders have caused to be executed or executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.
MJ23 UK ACQUISITION LIMITED,
an England and Wales private limited company
|Name:||Mary Ann Sigler|
CANYON HOLDINGS (CAYMAN), L.P.,
a Cayman Islands limited partnership
|By:||Canyon Partners Ltd.,|
|a Cayman Islands exempted company|
|Name:||Mark M. Anderson|
GTCR INVESTMENT X AIV LTD.,
a Cayman Islands exempted company
|Name:||Jeffrey S. Wright|
SIGNATURE PAGE TO VOTING AGREEMENT
Canyon Holdings (Cayman), L.P.,
a Cayman Islands limited partnership
c/o GTCR LLC
Stephen P. Master
GTCR Investment X AIV Ltd.,
a Cayman Islands exempted company
c/o GTCR LLC
Stephen P. Master
50,490,472 of such Company Shares are indirectly, beneficially owned by GTCR Investment X AIV Ltd., and are owned directly by Canyon Holdings (Cayman), L.P. GTCR Investment X AIV, Ltd. does not directly own any Company Shares.