29. Backstop Commitment Fee has the meaning ascribed to such term in the Backstop Commitment Agreement, and shall be equal to 5.83% of the New Stock on a fully-diluted basis (except for the New Stock to be issued pursuant to the Management Incentive Plan).
30. Backstop Commitment Parties means at any time and from time to time, the parties that have committed to backstop the Rights Offering and are signatories to the Backstop Commitment Agreement, solely in their capacities as such, to the extent provided in the Backstop Commitment Agreement.
31. Bankruptcy Code means title 11 of the United States Code, 11 U.S.C. §§ 1011532, as amended from time to time.
32. Bankruptcy Court means the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division or such other court having jurisdiction over the Chapter 11 Cases, including, to the extent of the withdrawal of reference under 28 U.S.C. § 157 and/or the General Order of the District Court pursuant to section 151 of title 28 of the United States Code, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
33. Bankruptcy Rules means the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure promulgated under section 2075 of title 28 of the United States Code, and the general, local, and chambers rules of the Bankruptcy Court.
34. Bar Date Order means the Order (I) Setting Bar Dates for Filing Proofs of Claim, Including Requests for Payment under Section 503(b)(9), (II) Establishing Amended Schedules Bar Date and Rejection Damages Bar Date, (III) Approving the Form of and Manner for Filing Proofs of Claim, Including Section 503(b)(9) Requests and (IV) Approving Notice of Bar Dates [Docket No. 392] (as amended, modified, or supplemented from time to time in accordance with the terms thereof).
35. Bristow Parent means Bristow Group Inc.
36. Business Day means a day, other than a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday (as defined in Bankruptcy Rule 9006(a)).
37. Cash means the legal tender of the United States of America or the equivalent thereof, including bank deposits and checks.
38. Causes of Action means any and all claims, controversies, actions, proceedings, controversies, reimbursement claims, contribution claims, recoupment rights, interests, debts, third-party claims, indemnity claims, damages, remedies, causes of action, demands, rights, suits, obligations, liabilities, accounts, judgments, defenses, affirmative defenses, offsets, powers, privileges, licenses, franchises, Avoidance Actions, counterclaims and cross-claims, of any kind or character whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, existing or hereinafter arising, contingent or non-contingent, matured or unmatured, suspected or unsuspected, liquidated or unliquidated, disputed or undisputed, asserted or unasserted, direct or indirect, assertible directly or derivatively, choate or inchoate, reduced to judgment or otherwise, secured or unsecured, whether arising before, on, or after the Petition Date, in tort, law, equity, or otherwise pursuant to any theory of law. Causes of Action also include: (a) all rights of setoff, counterclaim, or recoupment and claims on contracts or for breaches of duties imposed by law or equity; (b) the right to object to or otherwise contest Claims or Interests; (c) claims pursuant to sections 362, 510, 542, 543, 544 through 550, or 553 of the Bankruptcy Code; (d) such claims and defenses as fraud, mistake, duress, and usury and any other defenses set forth in section 558 of the Bankruptcy Code; and (e) any claim for fraudulent transfer or similar claim pursuant to any state or foreign law.
39. Certificate means any instrument evidencing a Claim or an Interest.
40. Chapter 11 Cases means, when used with reference to a particular Debtor, the case pending for that Debtor under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the Bankruptcy Court, and when used with reference to all the Debtors, the procedurally consolidated and jointly administered chapter 11 cases pending for the Debtors in the Bankruptcy Court.