| || amount payable to you may range from 50% of your Target Bonus at threshold performance to 150% of your Target Bonus for performance at or above the maximum level established by the Board or Compensation Committee. Any portion of the Target Bonus earned by you will be paid in the year following the year to which the annual bonus relates, provided you remain employed by the Company through the applicable payment date. |
3. Equity Grant. During your employment with the Company, you will be eligible to participate in the Companys 2021 Incentive Award Plan or such other equity incentive plan(s) then in effect and be granted such equity awards thereunder, if any, as determined appropriate by the Board or the Compensation Committee. In the first quarter of 2022, subject to approval by the Board or the Compensation Committee, the Company will grant you one or more equity awards (which may consist of restricted stock units, stock options, or a combination thereof), which equity award(s) shall have a total value of approximately $3,000,000 (which value shall be determined by the Board in its discretion in accordance with applicable Company policies) and shall vest over four years.
4. Employee Benefits. As a regular employee of the Company, you will be eligible to participate in a number of Company-sponsored benefits that the Company (in its sole discretion) has established or will establish in the future. In addition, you will be entitled to paid vacation in accordance with the Companys vacation policy, as in effect from time to time.
5. Proprietary Information and Inventions Agreement. You will remain bound by your Proprietary Information and Inventions Agreement with the Company (or its predecessor in interest, as applicable).
6. Employment Relationship. Employment with the Company is for no specific period of time. Your employment with the Company will be at will, meaning that either you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Any contrary representations that may have been made to you are superseded by this Letter Agreement. This is the full and complete agreement between you and the Company on this term. Although your job duties, title, compensation and benefits, as well as the Companys personnel policies and procedures, may change from time to time, the at will nature of your employment may only be changed in an express written agreement signed by you and a duly authorized officer of the Company (other than you).
7. Taxes. All forms of compensation referred to in this Letter Agreement are subject to reduction to reflect applicable withholding and payroll taxes and other deductions required by law. You agree that the Company does not have a duty to design its compensation policies in a manner that minimizes your tax liabilities, and you will not make any claim against the Company or the Board related to tax liabilities arising from your compensation.
8. Interpretation, Amendment and Enforcement. This Letter Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior agreements (including, without limitation, the Original Offer Letter), representations or understandings (whether written, oral, implied or otherwise) between you and the Company and constitutes the complete agreement between you and the Company regarding the subject matter set forth herein. This Letter Agreement may not be amended or modified, except by an express written agreement signed by both you and a duly authorized officer of the Company. The terms of this Letter Agreement and the resolution of any disputes as to the meaning, effect, performance or validity of this Letter Agreement or arising out of, related to, or in any way connected with, this Letter Agreement, your employment with the Company or any other relationship between you and the Company (the Disputes) will be governed by California law, excluding laws relating to conflicts or choice of law. You and the Company submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in California in connection with any Dispute or any claim related to any Dispute.