Covered Entity means any of the following:
(1) a covered entity as that term is defined in, and interpreted in accordance with, 12 C.F.R. § 252.82(b);
(2) a covered bank as that term is defined in, and interpreted in accordance with, 12 C.F.R. § 47.3(b); or
(3) a covered FSI as that term is defined in, and interpreted in accordance with, 12 C.F.R. § 382.2(b).
Default Right has the meaning assigned to that term in, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, 12 C.F.R. §§ 252.81, 47.2 or 382.1, as applicable.
U.S. Special Resolution Regime means each of (1) the Federal Deposit Insurance Act and the regulations promulgated thereunder and (2) Title II of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the regulations promulgated thereunder.
22. Counterparts. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts (which may be delivered in original form, facsimile, electronically or pdf file thereof), each of which when so executed shall constitute an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same agreement. The words execution, signed, signature, delivery, and words of like import in or relating to this Agreement or any document to be signed in connection with this Agreement shall be deemed to include electronic signatures, deliveries or the keeping of records in electronic form, each of which shall be of the same legal effect, validity or enforceability as a manually executed signature, physical delivery thereof or the use of a paper-based recordkeeping system, as the case may be, and the parties hereto consent to conduct the transactions contemplated hereunder by electronic means.
23. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction hereof.
24. Definitions. The terms that follow, when used in this Agreement, shall have the meanings indicated.
Act shall mean the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and the rules and regulations of the Commission promulgated thereunder.
Affiliate shall have the meaning specified in Rule 501(b) of Regulation D.
Agreement shall mean this underwriting agreement.
BrightView Limited Partnership Agreement shall mean the Second Amended and Restated Limited Partnership Agreement, dated as of June 30, 2014, of BrightView Parent, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership, as amended by Amendment No. 1 to the Second Amended and Restated Limited Partnership Agreement of BrightView Parent, L.P., dated as of July 5, 2016, Amendment No. 2 to the Second Amended and Restated Limited Partnership Agreement of BrightView Parent, L.P., dated as of June 27, 2018, and as further amended, supplemented or otherwise modified from time to time in accordance with its terms.