occasioned by its default hereunder. For purposes of this Section 9, if more than one series of Securities is specified in Schedule I hereto, this Section 9 shall apply to each series of Securities as if this Agreement applied solely to such series.
10. Termination. This Agreement shall be subject to termination in the absolute discretion of the Representatives, by notice given to the Company prior to delivery of and payment for the Securities, if at any time prior to such delivery and payment (i) trading in the Companys Common Stock shall have been suspended by the Commission or the New York Stock Exchange or trading in securities generally on the New York Stock Exchange shall have been suspended or limited or minimum prices shall have been established on such exchange, (ii) a banking moratorium shall have been declared either by Federal or New York State authorities or (iii) there shall have occurred any outbreak or escalation of hostilities, declaration by the United States of a national emergency or war, or other calamity or crisis the effect of which on financial markets is such as to make it, in the sole judgment of the Representatives, impractical or inadvisable to proceed with the offering or delivery of the Securities as contemplated by any Preliminary Prospectus or the Final Prospectus (exclusive of any amendment or supplement thereto).
11. Representations and Indemnities to Survive. The respective agreements, representations, warranties, indemnities and other statements of the Company or its officers and of the Underwriters set forth in or made pursuant to this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, regardless of any investigation made by or on behalf of any Underwriter or the Company or any of the officers, directors, employees, agents or controlling persons referred to in Section 8 hereof, and will survive delivery of and payment for the Securities. The provisions of Sections 7 and 8 hereof shall survive the termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
12. Notices. All communications hereunder will be in writing and effective only on receipt, and, (a) if sent to the Underwriters, will be mailed, delivered or telefaxed to (i) J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10179, Attention: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk 3rd floor (Fax no.: 212 ###-###-####); (ii) BofA Securities, Inc., 50 Rockefeller Center, NY1-050-12-01, New York, New York 10020, Attention: High Grade Transaction Management/Legal (Fax no: (646) 855-5958); (iii) Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, 550 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Transaction Management, (Fax no.: (704) 410-0326); or (b) if sent to the Company, will be mailed, delivered or telefaxed to (212)  ###-###-#### and confirmed to it at BlackRock, Inc., 40 East 52nd Street, New York, New York 10022, attention of the General Counsel.
13. Successors. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and the officers, directors, employees, agents and controlling persons referred to in Section 8 hereof, and no other person will have any right or obligation hereunder.
14. No Fiduciary Duty. The Company hereby acknowledges that (a) the purchase and sale of the Securities pursuant to this Agreement is an arms-length commercial transaction between the Company, on the one hand, and the Underwriters and any affiliate