Revocation Expiration Date. If an effective revocation is delivered in the foregoing manner and timeframe, the release of claims set forth in Section 4 will be of no force or effect, Executive will not receive the payments, benefits or consideration set forth in Section 2, the provisions of Section 3 will be null and void, and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement is entered into under, and shall be governed for all purposes by, the laws of the State of Texas (other than Sections 2(c), 2(d) and 2(e), which shall be construed under and governed for all purposes by the laws of the State of Delaware) without regard to the principles of conflicts of law thereof.
11. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts (including portable document format (.pdf) and facsimile counterparts), each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same Agreement.
12. Amendment; Entire Agreement. This Agreement may not be changed orally but only by an agreement in writing agreed to and signed by the Party to be charged. This Agreement, with respect to the covenants referenced in Section 6, the Severance Agreement, and with respect to Sections 2(c), 2(d) and 2(e), the LTI Award Agreements constitute the entire agreement of the Parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, oral or written, between Executive and any Released Party with regard to the subject matter hereof.
13. Dispute Resolution. Any dispute, controversy or claim between Executive, on the one hand, and the Company, the General Partner or any of their Affiliates (as defined in the Severance Agreement), on the other hand, arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Article VI of the Severance Agreement, which provisions are hereby incorporated by reference. IN ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEY ARE KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVING THEIR RIGHTS TO JURY TRIAL.
14. Third-Party Beneficiaries. Executive expressly acknowledges and agrees that each Released Party that is not a party to this Agreement shall be a third-party beneficiary of Sections 3, 4, 6, 7 and 16 (to the extent such Sections reference such Released Party), and entitled to enforce such provisions as if it were a party hereto.
15. Further Assurances. Executive shall, and shall cause his Affiliates, representatives and agents to, from time to time at the request of the Company and without any additional consideration, furnish the Company with such further information or assurances, execute and deliver such additional documents, instruments and conveyances, and take such other actions and do such other things, as may be reasonably necessary or desirable, as determined in the sole discretion of the Company, to carry out the provisions of this Agreement.
16. Return of Property. Executive represents and warrants that, except as previously approved by the Company or otherwise stated herein (including, but not limited to, the provisions of Section 6(a), above), he has returned to the Company all property belonging to the Company or any other Released Party, including all computer files, electronically stored information,