FIRST HOME BANCORP, INC.
Restricted Stock Award Agreement
Pursuant to the Restricted Stock Grant Notice (the Grant Notice) and this Restricted Stock Award Agreement (this Award Agreement), First Home Bancorp, Inc. (the Company) has granted the Participant, as identified in the Grant Notice, the number of restricted shares of the Companys Common Stock under the Companys 2017 Equity Incentive Plan (the Plan) indicated in the Grant Notice (the Restricted Shares). Capitalized terms not defined in this Award Agreement but defined in the Plan or the Grant Notice will have the same definitions as in the Plan or the Grant Notice, respectively.
1. Restrictions and Vesting Schedule. The Restricted Shares are being awarded to Participant subject to the transfer and forfeiture conditions set forth in this Award Agreement and the Plan (the Restrictions). Subject to the provisions of Section 2 below, the Restricted Shares will vest, and Restrictions shall lapse, as provided in the Participants Grant Notice. The period from the Date of Grant through the last Vesting Date set forth in the Grant Notice is referred to as the Restriction Period. Except to the extent vesting accelerates pursuant to the terms of the Grant Notice or Section 2 below, any unvested Restricted Shares shall be automatically forfeited upon Participants Termination from Service.
2. Acceleration of Vesting upon a Change in Control. In the event of a Change of Control, all unvested Restricted Shares will automatically vest in full immediately prior to the consummation of the Change of Control.
3. Assignment or Transfer of Shares. Unless otherwise provided by the Board, prior to the vesting of the Restricted Shares, Participant may not directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, voluntarily or involuntarily, sell, assign, pledge, encumber, charge or otherwise transfer any of the Restricted Shares still subject to Restrictions. The Restricted Shares shall be forfeited if Participant violates or attempts to violate these transfer Restrictions. After any Stock has been released from the Restrictions, Participant shall not directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, voluntarily or involuntarily, sell, assign, pledge, encumber, charge or otherwise transfer any interest in the Stock except in compliance with the provisions herein and the provisions of applicable securities laws.
4. Delivery of Shares. The Company shall enter such Award of Restricted Stock in book entry form with appropriate restrictions noted with respect thereto.
5. Rights of Participant. Subject to the provisions of this Award Agreement, Participant shall exercise all rights and privileges of a shareholder of the Company with respect to the Restricted Shares deposited pursuant to Section 4. Participant shall be deemed to be the holder for purposes of receiving any dividends that may be paid with respect to such shares of Stock and for the purpose of exercising any voting rights relating to such shares of Stock, even if some or all of such shares of Stock have not yet vested and been released from the Restrictions.