VWR International GmbH
Lerzenstrasse 16/18 8953 Dietikon
5. If Employees employment is terminated by the Employee without Good Reason, the Employee will only be entitled to any compensation and benefits accrued prior to the Termination Date.
6. If Employees employment is terminated by the Employer for Cause, the Employee will only be entitled to any compensation and benefits accrued prior to the Termination Date.
7. In the event of a termination of the employment for any reason, the Employee agrees to be subject to the duty to confidentiality, to non-solicitation and to non-compete, as undertaken by the Employee in the respective sections of this Contract.
8. The Employee shall be under no obligation to seek other employment for any reason or to mitigate any severance payments following a termination of his employment with the Employer for any reason. In addition, there shall be no offset against amounts due to the Employee upon termination of his employment with the Employer on account of any compensation attributable to any employment subsequent to his employment with the Employer.
9. Except as provided above in this Severance Agreement, the Employee shall not be entitled to any other salary, compensation or benefits from the Employer after termination of his employment with the Employer, except as otherwise specifically provided for in an Employers employee benefit plans or as otherwise expressly required by applicable law.
For the purpose of this Severance section, Cause means (i) the conviction of, or entry of a plea of nolo contendere with respect to, a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude, or the commission of fraud with respect to the Employer or any Group Entity or any of their customers or suppliers, (ii) substantial and repeated failure to perform duties as reasonably directed by the Employer or the Supervisor or report, after providing the Employee with 15 days prior written notice and a reasonable opportunity to remedy such failure, (iii) gross negligence or willful misconduct with respect to the Employer or any Group Entity or (iv) a material violation of material Employers rules or policies. The Employees cessation of employment shall not be deemed to be for Cause unless and until, if capable of being cured, the act or omission constituting Cause is not cured within 15 days following Employees receipt of written notice regarding such act or omission.
For the purpose of this Severance section, Change in Control shall have the meaning ascribed to it in the Companys Equity Incentive Plan.
For the purpose of this Severance section, Good Reason means, within the two year period following a Change in Control, (i) a material diminution to Employees Base Salary, bonus opportunity, authority, duties or responsibilities, (ii) the Employer fails to make any compensatory payment to the Employee when due, which is required to be paid to the Employee pursuant to this Contract, (iii) a relocation of the Place of Work to a location
| || || || |
| || ||Tel: +41 44 745 13 13 E-Mail: ***@*** || ||15/18|