13. Tenant shall not use or occupy the Premises in any manner or for any purpose which might injure the reputation or impair the present or future value of the Premises or the Building. Tenant shall not use, or permit any part of the Premises to be used for lodging, sleeping or for any illegal purpose.
14. Tenant shall not take any action which would violate Landlords labor contracts or which would cause a work stoppage, picketing, labor disruption or dispute or interfere with Landlords or any other tenants or occupants business or with the rights and privileges of any person lawfully in the Building (Labor Disruption). Tenant shall take the actions necessary to resolve the Labor Disruption, and shall have pickets removed and, at the request of Landlord, immediately terminate any work in the Premises that gave rise to the Labor Disruption, until Landlord gives its written consent for the work to resume. Tenant shall have no claim for damages against Landlord or any of the Landlord Related Parties nor shall the Term Commencement Date of the Term be extended as a result of the above actions.
15. Tenant shall not install, operate or maintain in the Premises or in any other area of the Building, electrical equipment that would overload the electrical system beyond its capacity for proper, efficient and safe operation as determined solely by Landlord. Tenant shall not furnish cooling or heating to the Premises, including, without limitation, the use of electric or gas heating devices, without Landlords prior written consent. Tenant shall not use more than its proportionate share of HVAC, electric, or telecommunication services available to service the Building.
16. Tenant shall not operate or permit to be operated a coin or token operated vending machine or similar device (including, without limitation, telephones, lockers, toilets, scales, amusement devices and machines for sale of beverages, foods, candy, cigarettes and other goods), except for machines for the exclusive use of Tenants employees and invitees.
17. Bicycles and other vehicles are not permitted inside the Building or on the walkways outside the Building, except in areas designated by Landlord.
18. Landlord may from time to time adopt systems and procedures for the security and safety of the Building and Property, their occupants, entry, use and contents. Tenant, its agents, employees, contractors, guests and invitees shall comply with Landlords systems and procedures.
19. Landlord shall have the right to prohibit the use of the name of the Building, any photographs or other graphic representations of the Building, or any other publicity by Tenant that in Landlords sole opinion may impair the reputation of the Building or its desirability. Upon written notice from Landlord, Tenant shall refrain from and discontinue such publicity immediately.
20. The Building is a non-smoking building. Neither Tenant nor its employees, contractors, agents, guests, or invitees shall smoke or permit smoking either in the Premises, in any other part of the Building, around the entrances to the Building, or in any other exterior area of the Property, other than in any exterior area of the Property (if any) that Landlord may, from time to time in its discretion, designate as a permitted smoking area.
21. Landlord shall have the right to designate and approve standard window coverings for the Premises and to establish rules to assure that the Building presents a uniform exterior appearance. Tenant shall ensure, to the extent reasonably practicable, that window coverings are closed on windows in the Premises while they are exposed to the direct rays of the sun.
22. Deliveries to and from the Premises shall be made only at the times in the areas and through the entrances and exits reasonably designated by Landlord. Tenant shall not make deliveries to or from the Premises in a manner that might interfere with the use by any other tenant of its premises or of the Common Areas, any pedestrian use, or any use which is inconsistent with good business practice.