18. Construction. The captions used in the Notice and this Option Agreement are inserted for convenience and shall not be deemed a part of the Option for construction or interpretation. Except when otherwise indicated by the context, the singular shall include the plural and the plural shall include the singular. Use of the term or is not intended to be exclusive, unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
19. Administration and Interpretation. Any question or dispute regarding the administration or interpretation of the Notice, the Plan or this Option Agreement shall be submitted by the Grantee or by the Company to the Administrator. The resolution of such question or dispute by the Administrator shall be final and binding on all persons.
20. Venue. The Company, the Grantee, and the Grantees assignees pursuant to Section 9 (the parties) agree that any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Notice, the Plan or this Option Agreement shall be brought in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California (or should such court lack jurisdiction to hear such action, suit or proceeding, in a California state court in the County of Sacramento) and that the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of such court. The parties irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection the party may have to the laying of venue for any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such court. If any one or more provisions of this Section 20 shall for any reason be held invalid or unenforceable, it is the specific intent of the parties that such provisions shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it or its application valid and enforceable.
21. Notices. Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing and shall be deemed effectively given upon personal delivery, upon deposit for delivery by an internationally recognized express mail courier service or upon deposit in the United States mail by certified mail (if the parties are within the United States), with postage and fees prepaid, addressed to the other party at its address as shown in these instruments, or to such other address as such party may designate in writing from time to time to the other party.
22. Confidentiality. To the extent required by Applicable Law, the Company shall provide to the Grantee, during the period the Option is outstanding, copies of financial statements of the Company at least annually. The Grantee understands and agrees that such financial statements are confidential and shall not be disclosed by the Grantee, to any entity or person, for any reason, at any time, without the prior written consent of the Company, unless required by law. If disclosure of such financial statements is required by law, whether through subpoena, request for production, deposition, or otherwise, the Grantee promptly shall provide written notice to Company, including copies of the subpoena, request for production, deposition, or otherwise, within five (5) business days of their receipt by the Grantee and prior to any disclosure so as to provide Company an opportunity to move to quash or otherwise to oppose the disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Grantee may disclose the terms of such financial statements to his or her spouse or domestic partner, and for legitimate business reasons, to legal, financial, and tax advisors.
END OF AGREEMENT