(c) This Amendment has been duly authorized, executed and delivered by each of the other Loan Parties party hereto and constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation of each such party, except as may be limited by general principles of equity or by the effect of any applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium or similar law affecting creditors rights generally; and
(d) No Default or Event of Default has occurred and is continuing.
7. Reference to and Effect on the Credit Agreement and the Loan Documents.
(a) On and after the effectiveness of this Amendment, each reference in the Credit Agreement to this Agreement, hereunder, hereof or words of like import referring to the Credit Agreement, and each reference in the Notes and each of the other Loan Documents to the Credit Agreement, thereunder, thereof or words of like import referring to the Credit Agreement, shall mean and be a reference to the Credit Agreement, as amended and modified by this Amendment.
(b) The Credit Agreement, the Notes and each of the other Loan Documents, as specifically amended and modified by this Amendment, are and shall continue to be in full force and effect and are hereby in all respects ratified and confirmed.
(c) The execution, delivery and effectiveness of this Amendment shall not, except as expressly provided herein, operate as a waiver or novation of any right, power or remedy of any Lender, L/C Issuer, Swing Line Lender, the Collateral Agent or the Administrative Agent under any of the Loan Documents, nor constitute a waiver or novation of any provision of any of the Loan Documents.
(d) The Administrative Agent, the Lenders and the Loan Parties agree that this Amendment shall be a Loan Document for all purposes of the Credit Agreement (as specifically amended by this Amendment) and the other Loan Documents.
8. Waiver, Modification, Etc. No provision or term of this Amendment may be modified, altered, waived, discharged or terminated orally, but only by an instrument in writing executed by the party against whom such modification, alteration, waiver, discharge or termination is sought to be enforced.
9. Headings. The headings listed herein are for convenience only and do not constitute matters to be construed in interpreting this Amendment.
10. Counterparts. This Amendment may be executed in counterparts (and by different parties hereto in different counterparts), each of which shall constitute an original, but all of which when taken together shall constitute a single contract. Delivery of an executed counterpart of a signature page of this Amendment by facsimile or in pdf or similar format by electronic mail shall be effective as delivery of a manually executed counterpart of this Amendment.
11. Release; Indemnification.
(a) Release. In further consideration of Administrative Agents, Collateral Agents and each Consenting Lenders execution of this Amendment, the Borrower and the Guarantors, individually and on behalf of their successors (including any trustees or any debtor-in-possession acting on behalf of Borrower or a Guarantor), assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, hereby forever release each of the Administrative Agent, Collateral Agent and the Lenders and their respective successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and their officers, employees, directors, agents and attorneys (collectively, the Releasees) from any and all debts, claims, demands, liabilities, responsibilities, disputes, causes, damages, actions and causes of actions (whether at law or in equity), and obligations of every nature