(25) Governmental Authorization means any: (i) permit, license, certificate, franchise, permission, variance, clearance, registration, qualification or authorization issued, granted, given or otherwise made available by or under the authority of any Governmental Body or pursuant to any Legal Requirement; or (ii) right under any Contract with any Governmental Body.
(26) Governmental Body means any: (i) nation, state, commonwealth, province, territory, county, political subdivision, municipality, district, judiciary, executive branch, legislature or other jurisdiction of any nature; (ii) federal, state, local, municipal, domestic, foreign, multinational, supranational or other government; (iii) governmental or quasi-governmental authority of any nature (including any governmental division, department, agency, commission, instrumentality, official, ministry, fund, foundation, center, organization, unit, body or Entity and any court or other tribunal); or (iv) self-regulatory organization (including the New York Stock Exchange).
(27) Intellectual Property means all U.S. and foreign intellectual property of any kind or nature, including all: (i) trademarks, trade dress, service marks, certification marks, logos, slogans, design rights, names, brand names, corporate names, trade names, Internet domain names, social media accounts and addresses and other similar designations of source or origin, together with the goodwill symbolized by any of the foregoing (collectively, Trademarks); (ii) patents and patent applications, industrial property rights, and any and all related national or international counterparts thereto, including any renewals, divisionals, continuations, continuations-in-part, reissues, reexaminations, substitutions and extensions thereof (collectively, Patents); (iii) copyrights and copyrightable subject matter, excluding Know-How (collectively, Copyrights); (iv) trade secrets, and all other confidential or proprietary information, know-how, inventions, processes, formulae (including product formulations), data, models, methodologies, inventors notes, specifications, designs, plans, proposals and technical data, business and marketing plans, market know-how and customer lists and information, excluding Patents and Regulatory Property (collectively, Know-How); (v) rights in Software; (vi) applications and registrations for the foregoing; and (vii) rights, titles and interests in or relating to any of the foregoing, whether protected, created or arising under the laws of the U.S. or any foreign jurisdiction, and all remedies against past, present, and future infringement, misappropriation, or other violation thereof.
(28) Legal Proceeding means any action, complaint, suit, demand, claim, countersuit, litigation, subpoena, case, mediation, arbitration, proceeding (including any civil, criminal, administrative, investigative or appellate proceeding), hearing, inquiry, review, audit, examination or investigation commenced, brought, conducted or heard by or before, or otherwise involving, any court or other Governmental Body, or grand jury, or mediation tribunal, or any arbitrator or arbitration panel.
(29) Licensed IP means (i) with respect to the licenses granted to Everest hereunder, the Newco Licensed IP, and (ii) with respect to the licenses granted to Newco hereunder, the Everest Licensed IP.
(30) Licensed JV means the joint ventures that, as of the Effective Date, use the Everest Licensed Trademarks, as set forth in Schedule 1.1(30) hereto.